Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Sicky

It still plays like Cod but without been Cod , hard to tell you what i mean , but yeah , im having a good time so far.

Fulgore: yeah the variety of gun is one of the downlow of this game tho.

But at least i dont seem to came across an Op gun yet , and i dont see what's wrong with the Bal , the best gun imo are the Ak 12 and Hbr a3.

Sub are cool , but harder to use , cause some of the map are like big , or average , and sub are not like they use to , in past you could shoot people from a long ass distance with a sub machine , now it is really hard to do this , they fixed it imo.

So im using sub as secondary weapon and it is working fine for me so far.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bal 27 aint a laser but an assault riffle , or you might be taking about another gun , but yeah i agreed on the connection , sometime my connection bars are high and sometime they are low as *Censored*.

I like it, Redboxed it for PS3 until my PS4 Gamefly comes in. I think it bull what you gotta do for the Zombies teaser. I think Zombies will be DLC later on. I do see a lot of similarities of this and Titanfall, like the Guardian. I can play Titanfall because its online only, and it seems overrated. I enjoy this more than BO2 still trying to get the hang of it. Is PS4/ XOne seem better than last gen?

Bal 27 aint a laser but an assault riffle , or you might be taking about another gun , but yeah i agreed on the connection , sometime my connection bars are high and sometime they are low as *Censored*.

by laser i mean it pretty much has no recoil lol

basically, you can use it in pretty much any situation

by laser i mean it pretty much has no recoil lol

basically, you can use it in pretty much any situation

Oh alright , my bad , yeah agreed , the bal 27 barely has no recoil.

These graphics are amazing. I just might buy this if its cheep on Black Friday, and get the DLC. The Exo Survival is really similar to Modern Warfare 3 game mode. Sucks you can't really rank up and a B*tech just to get to the Zombie teaser. But best CoD game so far. Any details who's taking over for next years game?

So a couple pages back I posted that I was thinking about getting the game but wasn't too sure, we'll I decided to get it and imo it plays kinda like halo with the jumping around and stuff (only shooter games I have played have been cod & halo) although I got to say this game is fun as hell ? I had a blast yesterday still trying to get used to the people using the boosters to jump up and down but the game is sick I started campaign mode and wow so far it's been pretty good

Man I had no interest in this game since ive gotten bored with the past few CoD's pretty quickly but this game mutliplayer wise is really fun. The new weapons and abilties change it up just enought to make it this strange Titanfall/CoD mashup. Single player story doesn't seem too bad either but im going to save single player for a snowy day.

Sledgehammer said that they wanted to make a WWII Call of Duty next.

They need to take it back to the past again, this time in new gen graphics, and for petes sake, have the Americans battle the Nazis again. I hated how in World at War they only fought the Japanese.

Yeah, I stopped buying COD when they took the series modern. Killed my interest as I prefered the old school style back in the 1940s. Imagine the D-Day landings, Normandy Beach remade with the new gen graphics?

Just experienced my first glitch in this game on Bio Lab. On the upper right corner of the map, there's a little room that connects two outside areas. There's an electric door that doesn't open. One guy somehow managed to get behind that door. From the outside you can't shoot inside of it, but you can shoot out of it once you're in there. Watching the kill cam, there's practically no glass visible.

Thank God the dude in there sucked. :D

Just experienced my first glitch in this game on Bio Lab. On the upper right corner of the map, there's a little room that connects two outside areas. There's an electric door that doesn't open. One guy somehow managed to get behind that door. From the outside you can't shoot inside of it, but you can shoot out of it once you're in there. Watching the kill cam, there's practically no glass visible.

Thank God the dude in there sucked. :D

Be awesome in Exo Survival

Archived