2K15 Superstar Heads

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see mask/headgear alternates this time. For example; Kane's head would let you choose betweem debut mask, current mask or no mask, Undertaker would have alternate heads for the different personas throughout his career and so on.

I agree with that.

Also, I hope they let us choose from 3D parts with HD graphics of outfits these superstars actually wore. Say I'd have a Big Evil Taker head with 3D (in game models quality) debut Taker top and his Ministry tights for example.

I don't care for superstar heads. The attires are too hard to make yourself most of the time, and most of the templates sucked, at least last year.

they should include all of a superstars past attires in CAW mode. that would help with superstar heads.

Yup, this exactly.

I'd really like for everyone to have superstar heads and for them to not take up a CAW slot. But most importantly, the Shield and Lesnar need to be SH.

I think Legends should be least in the superstar heads.

I think they should have fonts of all of the different style of fonts. like this:

http://azza1011.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/wwflogo.gif

No duplicate heads, like Undertaker twice. One is enough. Save that spot for someone else.

Which one of these would you like to have if 2K only gave you these choices:

duplicate heads or duplicate models?

Duplicate models anyday.

No duplicate heads, like Undertaker twice. One is enough. Save that spot for someone else.

Which one of these would you like to have if 2K only gave you these choices:

duplicate heads or duplicate models?

Duplicate models anyday.

Do you mean like what THQ did with WWE 13?

Then I agree with you.

I would love to more Models. Specially with different personas and Jobbers.

Since WWE own the rights to WCW.

They can have Damon Striker, Stunning Steve Austin, Bruiser Mastino, Mean Mark, Brian Armstrong, Robby V, Vinnie Vegas and Terra Ryzing,

I'll paid double if they have those models in the game.

Even though it is most probable that we will get heads for every superstar & diva this year, I also have some that I would like more than others.

3MB (Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal)

The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins)

Rey Mysterio

David Otunga (don't ask me why, I just think he should be a choice considering he's been in the latest WWE games, even if he doesn't make it this year.)

Kofi Kingston

Primetime Players (Darren Young & Titus O'Neil, as they split up)

Big E

Hunico (would be reasonable to me, was in WWE '13 & he is Sin Cara on raw & smackdown, if possible Camacho should be a head choice too)

I could go on forever, but that is all I'm going to list out of all the possible ones I could discuss.

I would like to see mask/headgear alternates this time. For example; Kane's head would let you choose betweem debut mask, current mask or no mask, Undertaker would have alternate heads for the different personas throughout his career and so on.

I agree with that.

Also, I hope they let us choose from 3D parts with HD graphics of outfits these superstars actually wore. Say I'd have a Big Evil Taker head with 3D (in game models quality) debut Taker top and his Ministry tights for example.

I don't care for superstar heads. The attires are too hard to make yourself most of the time, and most of the templates sucked, at least last year.

they should include all of a superstars past attires in CAW mode. that would help with superstar heads.

Yup, this exactly.

love the idea

Hopefully they have all of them, like the old PS1 Yukes Smackdown games.

We should also be able to change hair and use parts for our original CAWs, like in No Mercy and other AKI games.

To be realistic though I can see Big Show, Brock, Rey, Shield, Kofi, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Barrett, Big E, AJ, Bellas, Natalya and Zack Ryder because they have a hardon for him.

• 1 month later...

like body in 2k14 this year when we select a head need more then 1, 2 or 3 head for single super star when we go for undertaker head need

1 retro taker head

2 lord of darkness

3 ministry of darkness

4 ABA 2k14

5 ABA svr2011

6 long hair

7 current look

Rollins and Ambrose are in DIRE need of them. Can't stand their Shield attires.

I'd like Wade Barrett, both his current look and an older, beardless look with longer hair.

Justin Gabriel would be sweet so I can get both his trunks and tights.

I'd love Drew McIntyre to get it so I can make some Chosen One attires for him.

Fandango would be great with the amount of attires he has.

RVD would also be awesome.

Hopefully we can add clothing to the actual head though this year. That way we could give Cesaro his beree/sunglasses look or make Grotesque Cody Rhodes.

I hope everyone is editable. With the new hardware from Xbone and PS4, I am pretty sure it should be capable in doing so.

We are capable of doing that now, doesn't mean we are getting it.

That is true, but it seems that so many people want the entire roster in the game to be customizable & it is one of the most demanded features by players out of everything else. If your statement about the possibility of us not getting it is comes to be, there are going to be a lot of people upset with 2K you can bet that.

An assumption would be that perhaps it is one of those features for reasons why 2K has been so secretive with 2K15, alongside the fact of it being the first WWE game on Xbox one & PS4. I mean just look at NBA 2K for example, every player/roster in the game is customizable. I'm uncertain about it, but I do not have any confidence that we will get the entire roster in heads either.

We will just have to wait & see until we actually get credible information (Which is unlikely before SS, but who knows?) as opposed to the countless BS rumors that come before the Summerslam ppv.

I could actually see CM Punk being in this year's game. it seems like they're kind of blackballing him now but he is still under contract, his merchandise still sells like crazy, and they would take him back in a heartbeat if they could. maybe not Triple H but definitely Vince. and if he does come around and decide to get back in the ring, he could sign an extension and they would want to promote him. I could see him being in at least one last year. if he doesn't come back then he's out next year. could be wrong but that's my feeling.

WWE is not blackballing. He quit. Plain & simple.

I'd much rather have superstar bodies than heads. All they need is to incorporate logo ability into the threads section, and feature at least a few other iconic looks for each superstar. 4 attires oer person, change colors and add logos. It sucked the shield members had no alts last year.

Archived