CAWs.ws: Would it be that difficult for 2k to implement a few Manager based selections?

Except didn't 2k representatives state that Yukes become like they where because THQ didn't have the money nor Time to inform them on what exactly they had to do so they where going on a 'I Guess' type of strategy for the past couple years which turned into a ' :censored: it' they don't care so why should we.

More than likely thats a bit of covering up the laziness that had stagnated between both THQ and Yukes. After all, the problem actually began before THQs larger money problems.

Does nobody remember that Yukes is the reason we found out about THQ's Smackdown Vs Raw 2011. How Yukes tried to save the series by locking maneuvers THQ wanted removed completely for 'Not Looking Up To Par'. Let's not forget a THQ Guy had full control over what Yukes Did or Didn't do.

That doesn't change the fact that Yukes got really bloody lazy over the years, just as THQ did. It's still THQs fault ultimately though. You can't have a good worker if the supervisor is ass at their job.

doesnt help ur boss is on theother side of the world and cant really over see hands on

Oh please. It's 2014, that kind of bull is no longer an excuse and you know it.

Wrestlemania is one word so LOW works for that too

Legends of Wrestling came out first. :P

it did, but wrestlemania is still one word

The what would you USE FOR LEGENDS OF WRESTLING? If you don't like that game. That's fine but LOW BEFORE LOWM.

Most people using this format so no one be confuse. Like I think you are confused or trying to confuse me. You need to stop trolling.

I think this has flown way over your head, don't worry about it

Wrestlemania is one word so LOW works for that too

Legends of Wrestling came out first. :P

it did, but wrestlemania is still one word

The what would you USE FOR LEGENDS OF WRESTLING? If you don't like that game. That's fine but LOW BEFORE LOWM.

Most people using this format so no one be confuse. Like I think you are confused or trying to confuse me. You need to stop trolling.

I think this has flown way over your head, don't worry about it

I think you are the one who needs your head checked out brain damage.

Archived