Does anyone have a spare Ultimate Warrior Code I can have?

The True Ultimate Warrior

Unfortunately I did not receive the warrior code when I bought the game. I payed for him but they would not give me a refund or the code. I've been trying for months and things have been going bad for me. I can't afford the code because of personal reasons. If anyone has a spare code it would be highly appreciated. I have been a fan of the warrior since I went to go see him when I was young against Hogan. If no one has a spare code I understand and thank you for your time.

R.I.P WARRIOR

Actually Gamestop's fine print mentions that DLC is more than a year. Depending where you purchased it, it should have either been e-mailed to you or on a receipt during check out. That's why I hate Gamestop now cause I almost missed the code. Their customer service is terrible.

Actually Gamestop's fine print mentions that DLC is more than a year. Depending where you purchased it, it should have either been e-mailed to you or on a receipt during check out. That's why I hate Gamestop now cause I almost missed the code. Their customer service is terrible.

They claim that, but many games wont accept the code after 90 days. Has happened to me several times in the past year on games i got after release, but that had a code inside. Only the online codes worked after 3 months.

No, the bastards made it DLC.

Uhh, that means you can download it. It's no longer a pre-order, Warrior's now available for everyone willing to download him from the WWE store in your game. It's only a dollar, life is that bad you can't get a dollar from someone or use a family members card, in which you'll only be spending a dollar of that money?

No, the bastards made it DLC.

Uhh, that means you can download it. It's no longer a pre-order, Warrior's now available for everyone willing to download him from the WWE store in your game. It's only a dollar, life is that bad you can't get a dollar from someone or use a family members card, in which you'll only be spending a dollar of that money?

Pretty much this.

Archived