Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UndertakerMinistry

Sting VS Undertaker (Fantasy Warfare)

honesty from what I heard no one is interested in this match anymore and now that taker streak is broken I doubt anyone would be interested in any taker match anymore

honesty from what I heard no one is interested in this match anymore and now that taker streak is broken I doubt anyone would be interested in any taker match anymore

This is still a dream match. Just because the streak is broken doesn't mean this match still wasn't. People forget they wanted this match even before the streak became the streak.

The streak being broken actually makes the match more desirable. At least now there's that little bit of chance that Sting could win, and it wouldn't be the same tired streak buildup.

I'm still interested

The streak being broken actually makes the match more desirable. At least now there's that little bit of chance that Sting could win, and it wouldn't be the same tired streak buildup.

Exactly. I for one am glad the streak is broken so that people stop valuing Taker and his matches and legacy based on the streak. The streak was intact back in 2009 and Taker was wrestling regularly back then and no one complained about its state.

But both men can't wrestle like they used to anymore. A streak match would be very story driven (if that's a word), while a "regular" match would be pretty boring or even cringe worthy to watch.

I disagree. 21 wins at WrestleMania and then Undertaker loses back-to-back Mania matches? I can't see that happening, I think Taker winning would be more predictable.

I disagree. 21 wins at WrestleMania and then Undertaker loses back-to-back Mania matches? I can't see that happening, I think Taker winning would be more predictable.

But there's a bigger chance Sting could still win, especially to casuals rather than "Oh yeah Taker 100% is winning.

These videos are really awesome. My favourites are Dean Ambrose vs Jake The Snake and CM Punk vs HBK. Both insanely well done, probably helps because of their genuine (but slight) interactions on WWE TV.

But there's a bigger chance Sting could still win, especially to casuals rather than "Oh yeah Taker 100% is winning.

That was the case every wrestlemania and look how it turned out

That was the case every wrestlemania and look how it turned out

Except the WM this year has most likely changed everyone's perspective seeing no one thought Bork Laser would end the streak.

I mean yeah, Taker would most likely win. But at least now people won't just look at the matchup and say "Well Sting's not gonna beat the Streak, so. . .". There's that little bit of doubt now.

That was decent. Loled at the young Sting sprite at the end.

You know...it amazes me that after all these years that we never got to see Taker-Sting in their prime. And to think that their careers intersected briefly way back in '90 in WCW of all places(back when Taker was "Mean" Mark Callous). And they still never wrestled then. Amazing.

How about a double loss of some sort that would allow both guys to retire? No wins no losses.

WWE really has nothing to lose in doing this.

They wrestled before.

22 years ago, when Undertaker was Mean Mark in WCW. No footage is on the internet, WWE probably has it locked aways in a vault somewhere. Even more reason why it needs to happen!

They wrestled before.

22 years ago, when Undertaker was Mean Mark in WCW. No footage is on the internet, WWE probably has it locked aways in a vault somewhere. Even more reason why it needs to happen!

yeah but u can find sting vs kane match on youtube tho so that close enough