Avatar and Signature Section (Requests Taken)

RollingRocky300

It's better if you just use one size for all your avys.

Anyway, i'll rate your avys.

- The Bryan one you are using is a bit blury, make sure to sharpen your images.

- Cesaro, yeah it's pretty bad, don't use screencaps for avys it never looks good unless it's a really HQ screencap.

- Ambrose, too small

- Rusev, even smaller

- Seconds Bryan avy, could use some more sharpening, looks a but blury and dull now, also it's too big to be used on this forum.

- Cena, best of the bunch but again, too big for it to be used on this forum.

Don't take this all as a negative, i just wan't to see you improve.

Also, save your avys as PNG files for better quality.

thanks.
i am leaving Ambrose

Updated Ones.

Daniel Bryan V2
PIgyh.png

Batista
4Qu5b.png

John Cena
HTHmb.png

My Profile Daniel Bryan (should i replace it with this)
rFPDh.png

I am leaving the Rusev too.

The size i am using is 150 X 214

and can you tell me how to make gif

You're Bryan sig is nicely done, as are the Cena and Bryan ones you posted a few comments ago.

I'm not a GFX creator so I could be wrong here, but the Batista one doesn't look too great because it seems the picture has been stretched width ways, and shrunk height ways to make it fit the size you want. Try shortening it proportionally and maybe include a bit more of the background if you really want to fit the whole body in (the body will look a lot smaller though), or just crop from the torso and down, so you've got the top half of his body and his head. That should fit a bit better. I'm not sure what the quality would be like doing it that way, but you should be able to sort it.

As for the Sheamus sig, I think it's alright. I'd personally have just one image of Sheamus though, and have a wider version of the video. The video just looks a bit squashed imo, that's all.

I don't know the exact setting for topaz clean seeing as i don't use it, but even without that just try different things on your avatars, diffferent filters, play with the level settings, exposure,curves, gradients, just try all sorts of different things untill you find a style that you like. Practice makes perfect.

Also try looking at tutorials. That goes a long way in undertanding the basics of photoshop if you are new to the program.

Archived