Prince Devitt 4 attires finish with punisher attire and all its fixed

legrandcissar

Yeah saw my friend playing this one yesterday online looks great! If you could please do this new Punisher attire he posted today.

BmGXbneIUAAfwjY.jpg

brooo this attire looks bad asss really i love it im big fan of punisher too send can u help me with picture of the back for reference

Yeah saw my friend playing this one yesterday online looks great! If you could please do this new Punisher attire he posted today.

BmGXbneIUAAfwjY.jpg

brooo this attire looks bad asss really i love it im big fan of punisher too send can u help me with picture of the back for reference

Crap forgot about the back lol. He just posted this today and I don't think he had a match with it yet so guess we gotta wait x-x.

Honestly the best devitt I've seen... If you replace the spawn attire can you keep the spawn one as a bonus attire on the cinematic? Just cause personally ill have a hard time deciding which one to keep haha

Not possible, can't have two different face and body paint PT's in one attire

Honestly the best devitt I've seen... If you replace the spawn attire can you keep the spawn one as a bonus attire on the cinematic? Just cause personally ill have a hard time deciding which one to keep haha

Not possible, can't have two different face and body paint PT's in one attire

Ugh, well sh!t

Archived