Characters' Personality Types

Dangerous Dancing Dan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit at that big-ass post. :lol:

I'm curious, we should all see what our parents' personality types are and see if they match ours and what we inherited!!

My mom basically has the opposite of my result, lol.

Yeah same here, both my parents are the complete opposite of my personality type.

Holy shit at that big-ass post. :lol:

I'm curious, we should all see what our parents' personality types are and see if they match ours and what we inherited!!

My mom basically has the opposite of my result, lol.

Yeah same here, both my parents are the complete opposite of my personality type.

Same here. My dad is the complete opposite. My Mom isn't a complete opposite like my dad but we're not very similar either.

So my Mom agreed to take the test....

Mom: INTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (65%), Energy - Intuitive (28%), Nature - Thinking (13%), Tactics - Judging (10%), Identity - Turbulent (57%).

Me: Your personality type: INTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (75%), Energy - Intuitive (22%), Nature - Thinking (11%), Tactics - Judging (21%), Identity - Turbulent (9%).

• 9 months later...

I'm ENTP. The description is creepily accurate for me, it's 100%.

ENTPs' intelligence, curiosity and sound reasoning skills are a force to be reckoned with. ENTPs will always be able to find just the right argument, the weakest chink in their opponent's armor, or the way out of a seemingly hopeless situation. Their fearsome debate skills and impressive knowledge allow ENTPs to overcome many challenges.

Yet ENTPs can be easily tripped up in areas where careful and rational thinking is more of a liability than an asset. Whether it is finding (or keeping) a partner, connecting with other people, reaching dazzling heights on the career ladder or forcing themselves to focus, ENTPs need to put in a conscious effort to develop their weaker traits and additional skills.

So many introverted fags.

Why do you find it so necessary to act cool and superior on a *censored*ing wrestling forum. If your life was so social and exciting you wouldn't be here.

Sorry for the late reply bro. I couldn't hear you over the loud music playing in the club I was in last night dancing with several different girls. It's all good now.

So now to your question. Are you telling me that anyone who uses internet or an online forum has minimal to no social life and a boring life? Really? Bro I think you are implying your own life perspective as other people's life who use this forum which is a bad assumption to make...

... yea...

hahahaha holy shit

Your personality type: INFP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (26%), Energy - Intuitive (14%), Nature- Feeling (8%), Tactics - Prospecting (35%), Identity - Assertive (16%)

I just read the description of the personality type and it's still really spot on, as far as I can tell.

So many introverted fags.

Why do you find it so necessary to act cool and superior on a *censored*ing wrestling forum. If your life was so social and exciting you wouldn't be here.

Sorry for the late reply bro. I couldn't hear you over the loud music playing in the club I was in last night dancing with several different girls. It's all good now.

So now to your question. Are you telling me that anyone who uses internet or an online forum has minimal to no social life and a boring life? Really? Bro I think you are implying your own life perspective as other people's life who use this forum which is a bad assumption to make...

... yea...

hahahaha holy shit

Woah, what a *censored*ing *censored*y I was. Sorry Grenade.

Archived