Characters' Personality Types

Dangerous Dancing Dan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your personality type: ISTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (38%), Energy - Observant (9%),Nature - Thinking (9%), Tactics - Judging (21%), Identity - Assertive (19%).

• George Washington, former U.S. president
  • Andrew Johnson, former U.S. president
  • Benjamin Harrison, former U.S. president
  • Herbert Hoover, former U.S. president
  • George H.W. Bush, former U.S. president
  • Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany
  • Natalie Portman, actress
  • “Hermione Granger” from Harry Potter series
  • “Adrian Monk” from Monk
  • “Dana Scully” from X-Files

Sure I guess.

Some famous INFJs:

• Jimmy Carter, former U.S. president
  • Goethe, writer and politician
  • Mel Gibson, actor
  • Mother Teresa, missionary
  • Martin Luther King, civil rights activist
  • Nelson Mandela, politician
  • Nicole Kidman, actress
  • “James Wilson” from House M.D.

I'm an INFJ as well. Seemed pretty spot on but it was a bit off in some cases.

So many introverted fags.

Why do you find it so necessary to act cool and superior on a *censored*ing wrestling forum. If your life was so social and exciting you wouldn't be here.

I think infamous wants to pick a fight.

First this topic was supposed to be about what do you think of Fictional Characters' personality would be by the link I'd shared with you guys.

Why do you find it so necessary to act cool and superior on a *censored*ing wrestling forum. If your life was so social and exciting you wouldn't be here.

Sorry for the late reply bro. I couldn't hear you over the loud music playing in the club I was in last night dancing with several different girls. It's all good now.

So now to your question. Are you telling me that anyone who uses internet or an online forum has minimal to no social life and a boring life? Really? Bro I think you are implying your own life perspective as other people's life who use this forum which is a bad assumption to make...

... yea...

Sorry for the late reply bro. I couldn't hear you over the loud music playing in the club I was in last night dancing with several different girls. It's all good now.

So now to your question. Are you telling me that anyone who uses internet or an online forum has minimal to no social life and a boring life? Really? Bro I think you are implying your own life perspective as other people's life who use this forum which is a bad assumption to make...

... yea...

He didn't even say that, lawl.

Lol. People are intentionally *censored*s it seems. It's really sad that people lack the intellectual capacity to use good, rational, and logical judgments and figure that since this thread doesn't concern you, your opinion is obviously negatively biased and ignorant.

"If your life was so social and exciting you wouldn't be here"

Did you miss this?

Actually, yes, because I didn't bother finishing reading that post since the first sentence goes into a different and better direction. Ah well.

I couldn't hear you over the loud music playing in the club I was in last night dancing with several different girls.

Please Lord let this be ironic.

... yea...

No I'm not I'm just wondering why you've been trying so hard to impress people on here lately when according to you were all a bunch of introverted *censored*s. I have no issues with my social life, but obviously some people here do and they don't come here to get shit from you for it.

... yea...

:lol: lmao

LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!

LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!

Holy Christ dude

Anyways, here are the characters I matched when I took it

• “Michael Westen” from Burn Notice
  • “Jack Bauer” from 24
  • “Indiana Jones” from Indiana Jones series
  • “John McClane” from Die Hard series
  • “Angus MacGyver” from MacGyver

I'm curious, we should all see what our parents' personality types are and see if they match ours and what we inherited!!

My mom and my sister in law both are ISFJ.

my dad's ENFJ

my brother's ESFP

LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!

Holy Christ dude

Anyways, here are the characters I matched when I took it

• “Michael Westen” from Burn Notice
  • “Jack Bauer” from 24
  • “Indiana Jones” from Indiana Jones series
  • “John McClane” from Die Hard series
  • “Angus MacGyver” from MacGyver

Thanks.

Archived