Characters' Personality Types

Dangerous Dancing Dan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grabs magnifying glass*

Yeah still can't read that shit!

other ones? well the ones in anime are interesting. They end in dere such as yandere, kuudere, tsundere etc. Nearly everyone falls under one of those I believe and they're certainly not Disney. I'd bother to explain what they are but is one of ya'll wanna know, Google it.

Ps, your image is hotlinked.

*grabs magnifying glass*

Yeah still can't read that shit!

other ones? well the ones in anime are interesting. They end in dere such as yandere, kuudere, tsundere etc. Nearly everyone falls under one of those I believe and they're certainly not Disney. I'd bother to explain what they are but is one of ya'll wanna know, Google it.

Ps, your image is hotlinked.

It doesn't said "Hotlink" at all.

Ahh, the 16 personality types. How I love psychology and all its glory. I'm an INTJ leaning to INTP myself, and in the most non-narcissistic way, I notice I have an aura that attracts people because I am hard to read. I'm fully self-aware of the aura I give and I come off as either confident or arrogant depending on how you see it. Omg missed a spot shaving, re-tweet if you cried

Ahh, the 16 personality types. How I love psychology and all its glory. I'm an INTJ leaning to INTP myself, and in the most non-narcissistic way, I notice I have an aura that attracts people because I am hard to read. I'm fully self-aware of the aura I give and I come off as either confident or arrogant depending on how you see it. Omg missed a spot shaving, re-tweet if you cried

Are you an INTJ or Are you an INTP?

Those who don't know which personality she/he have. This link will help you guys out:

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm a INFJ by the way.

I'm NGAFBDP

What is that? I think you don't understand the Personality test. The Personality test or quiz or what ever you want to called it. It's dead on with me. It's super scary. I think you should take the test.

Here's you go: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

The reason I suggest for you to take it cause to see how spot on the test is. Plus there is NO SUCH THING AS a NGAFBDP Personality.

Ah well, since you abuse the shit out of this forum for you data mining, here, have my results nontheless:

Personality type: ISTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (24%), Energy - Observant (5%), Nature - Thinking (38%), Tactics - Prospecting (38%), Identity - Turbulent (14%).

Personality type: INFP

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (79%), Energy - Intuitive (25%), Nature - Feeling (8%), Tactics - Prospecting (18%), Identity - Turbulent (17%).

Famous People with INFP:

• William Blake
  • William Shakespeare
  • Edgar Allen Poe
  • John Lennon
  • Jim Morrison
  • Kurt Cobain
  • Ian Curtis
  • Morrissey
  • Thom Yorke

Yep, this is *censored*ing spot on.

I'm NGAFBDP

What is that? I think you don't understand the Personality test. The Personality test or quiz or what ever you want to called it. It's dead on with me. It's super scary. I think you should take the test.

Here's you go: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

The reason I suggest for you to take it cause to see how spot on the test is. Plus there is NO SUCH THING AS a NGAFBDP Personality.

ISTP

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (61%), Energy - Observant (12%),Nature - Thinking (25%), Tactics - Prospecting (24%), Identity - Turbulent (17%).

the disney one for that is pretty far off for me, I try my best to avoid breaking rules.

Personality type: INFP

Famous People with INFP:

• William Blake
  • William Shakespeare
  • Edgar Allen Poe
  • John Lennon
  • Jim Morrison
  • Kurt Cobain
  • Ian Curtis
  • Morrissey
  • Thom Yorke

Yep, this is *censored*ing spot on.

"INFPs seek harmony in their lives and the surrounding environment, often feeling dejected because of all the bad things happening in the world and trying hard to create something positive."

I can't stop laughing, this test site is the funniest thing in a long ass time. :lol:

Your personality type: ENTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (90%), Energy - Intuitive (22%), Nature - Thinking (28%), Tactics - Prospecting (48%), Identity - Assertive (84%).

Hmmm I dunno. Sounds about right.

Archived