Christopher Daniels Officially Parts Ways With TNA

Jeb ★

Christopher Daniels mentioned on Twitter today that he is officially a free agent.

"I became a free agent & a published comic book writer on the same day!"

Daniels' contract with TNA Wrestling was set to expire and reports speculated that he probably wont re-sign with the company because he would likely be asked to take a cut in pay.

mzPwQU6.png

Source: ringsidenews.com

You'd think TNA would be trying hard to hold onto their best talent and getting rid of all the crap they have filling up the roster... but no... they want someone like Christopher *Censored*ing Daniels to take a pay cut. *Censored* me.

You'd think TNA would be trying hard to hold onto their best talent and getting rid of all the crap they have filling up the roster... but no... they want someone like Christopher *Censored*ing Daniels to take a pay cut. *Censored* me.

and bring in mma fighters smh

and bring in mma fighters smh

You guys haven't seen Impact for a year atleast, right?

I have. Not been paying much attention but I often check the spoilers or watch it if I have the time. Same thing as I do with WWE.

Daniels is still one of the best guys they have though. They have many guys/girls that should have gone before him, and used that to at least keep Daniels on a similar wage to his current one.

Lets take a look at just some of the talent TNA let go in the last couple years shall we

Daniels,Shelley,AJ,Sabin,Young Bucks,Matt Morgan,Homicide,Sting,Joey Ryan,Luke Gallows,Winter,Tara,Doug Williams,Kid Kash,and so many more.

Add in the flopped MMA guys Tito,Rampage and King Mo....its kinda sad. With guys like Kaz,Joe,Angle,and Gail Kims contracts all coming up and rumored to be leaving,even worse.

It is funny though to see how sucessful some of these former TNA stars have become after being released. I mean the Bucks are one of the hottest teams tearing it up in Japan,AJ not only is on top in ROH but now the new leader of the biggest faction in NJPW,Gallows is now a NJPW tag team champion,Shelley has blown up in Japan as well with Kushida in Time Splitters....I mean its nice to see even though TNA has let great talent slip through their hands,the talent finds success other places.

I mean even add in the names TNA has had various chances to bring in like Ambrose,Rollins,Strong,Hero,Danielson,Jim Ross,Heyman,Punk,Cabana,its kinda funny how while they may make 1 good addition to the roster,there is usually 10 more amazing ones they pass up on

Wait what? Urghh TNA. Daniels should have had at least one world title reign before he left the company.

This. Can't believe he never won it...

Especially considering all the guys that were there in the early days have been getting reigns. EY, Roode, Sabin, Storm. I thought that Daniels and Kazarian would get one.

whatthe*censored*, TNA is really losing its original founders. AJ gone , Sabin gone, Jarrett gone, now Daniels? God.

I know right, all they have now is Samoa Joe and Abyss who are not half of who they use to be, and you have Eric Young, Bobby Roode, James Storm, and Bully Ray.

Smh

Archived