Six Man Tag Matches

NickRedMachine

Wait a minute.. no.. you're kidding me.

I just tried doing Evolution vs Shield, started out at Triple H, tagged in Orton... I couldn't play as him. All the ''back'' button did was let me switch to Batista. Is this a *censored*ing joke?

Also, why does changing the person who does a specific entrance motion affect that person's spot in the tag team? I wanted Orton and Batista as the tag team, made Triple H do motion 1, and now he's in there instead of Orton. Are they really this stupid?

Well, that eliminates playing Six Man Tag matches then. Jesus Christ these games are so broken. New engine please.

I mean really, the I Quit and Last Man Standing matches are way too easy, the steel cage match is outdated as *Censored*, the HIAC only breaks on one panel.. the only things worth playing are Normal, ER and Table. Pathetic.

Never had a problem with 6-man Tag-Team matches tbh.

Are you a X-box guy? If so, then it explains it.

The 6-man tag matches on PS3 are riddled with bugs.

I'm an XBox guy, and that was the first one I ever played and it was bugged to shit.

I've never seen this bug, I have however had multiple instances during 6 man elimination tag where a teammate comes in to distract the 2 illegal opponents while I attempt a pin.

The teammate gets stuck on his way to exit the ring back to the apron and then gets 5 counted out. Most of my 6 man matches become handicap matches due to this. Anyone else seeing this?

I never saw this on WWE13.

I'm on PS3 if that helps..

I've never seen this bug, I have however had multiple instances during 6 man elimination tag where a teammate comes in to distract the 2 illegal opponents while I attempt a pin.

The teammate gets stuck on his way to exit the ring back to the apron and then gets 5 counted out. Most of my 6 man matches become handicap matches due to this. Anyone else seeing this?

I never saw this on WWE13.

I'm on PS3 if that helps..

I have. I turn dq off and it solves the issue

Archived