Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

Thank you I was pleased with Angelicos face morphing so it's just nice to hear I did okay.

Thanks I got the ttatoos and Gamer elite sent me the face texture, although I am struggling to use them all as I suspected due to only being able to use 10 custom logos. I've used 2 for the arms, 1 for each sleeve (I couldn't use the hand textures as the arms are stretch to maximum size), Ive used 2 for the chest tattoos, 2 for the back tattoo, 1 trunk logo and 2 kickpads logos so I'm pretty much maxed out on custom logos.

He's 99% done, with 2 attires (the one from BOLA 15 with black kickpads and he one from his match with Hero with gold kickpads)

Yes some attire references would be good as I would juse be releasing with 2 attires at the moment, bear in mind I don't have enough custom logos left to make the half gold/half black kickpads

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't use his wolf tattoo on his leg?

Well I had refs only for these attires so if you want me to get you refs from his older attires then you would have to wait some hours. I wouldn't have a problem if he had only two attires though.

Sorry yes I used the leg tattoo also, I actually made 4 attires, the last two are just variants of kickpads.

"Tommy End" with 4 attires is uploaded to CC, I'm just working on the moveset now.

And no you don't need to jailbreak your PS3 to have an unlocked save search heres the principle works for '14 also:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/39660-how-to-unlock-the-wwe-13-save-game-data-utility-for-ps3/

*censored*ing awesome job on Tommy End, everything looks perfect in my opinion. I wish the servers would stay up for at least another month :( Anyway thanks for all the caws that you've uploaded and thank you for keeping the game alive, if it wasn't you and your caws I would have stopped playing WWE games for a long time now. See you on 2K16 and hopefully on current get at sometime. :)

*censored*ing awesome job on Tommy End, everything looks perfect in my opinion. I wish the servers would stay up for at least another month :( Anyway thanks for all the caws that you've uploaded and thank you for keeping the game alive, if it wasn't you and your caws I would have stopped playing WWE games for a long time now. See you on 2K16 and hopefully on current get at sometime. :)

Seriously!! I would still be playing Fire Pro R. Cuey's CAWs take me back to that indy world mod hat was out for WWE No Mercy. So happy there are modern CAWs that do justice!! If it wasn't for the CAWs, I wouldnt even touch this game.

Thank you all for your comments and support, Rapture thank you for the links they will definitely come in handy until I can afford to get the Dvds ;)

I'm hoping to God the crack I use to input logos works for '16 as theres no point cawing otherwise, can you imagine say making the Young Bucks tights without textures they'd look rubbish if we had to stick with the paint tool

Anyway thanks again everyone, there's a remote chance I might get Drew Galloway and/or Team Temendous up before the server goes down but it's highly unlikely. See you in '16 if the logo crack works if not I'll just be uploading my save here from time to time for people to use

Don't forget Trevor Lee's moveset hahaha. Btw which facial hair should I use to update Trent? Actually is it possible to update him with his current facial hair and upload? I'm sure that it won't take you much time. If you don't want to do that then I'm totally ok with it.

Anyway thanks again for all the 191 caws that you have uploaded :)

Just got one spot left , stuck on who to download been intrigued by this tommy end , but I've got a roh/njpw , tna/gfw & lucha underground rosters , any thoughts & thank you cuey, i got into roh properly late last year so when I saw all your roh caws it was fantastic.

Don't forget Trevor Lee's moveset hahaha. Btw which facial hair should I use to update Trent? Actually is it possible to update him with his current facial hair and upload? I'm sure that it won't take you much time. If you don't want to do that then I'm totally ok with it.

Anyway thanks again for all the 191 caws that you have uploaded :)

There is another Lee so I used his moveset. Just in case.

"Trevor Lee (V2)" uploaded with moveset included, there's some minor tweaks to his hair. I had to do it this way as for some reason it wouldn't let me upload his moveset separately, despite me writing it down resetting it to default and redoing it; ah well people have his moveset now, it's pretty accurate based on YouTube and all his matches in PWG (I have a notepad next to me whenever I watch a PWG Dvd like a geek)

It's going to be hard to update Trent? due to the amount of layers used already, they're maxed out; to make a good accurate beard you need to use combinations of sideburns/goatees/moustaches and skin coloured designs,for example Johnny Garganos beard is about 12 layers; so I'd have to free up layers somehow maybe from the eyebrow designs, I might not get chance to look at it as theres a lot i need to do before server goes down, basically redo all my arenas and belts and caw edits on another save

I hope the best cuey and look forward to downloading your save when it's available. I didn't get enough on trade in's two get this for ps3 and 2k16 on ps4. But once I do I can't wait I love the indies!!

I still have a edited forever Indy u passed on to me back in the day on no mercy zone

Cuey, Lee shows defaulted. Anyone else having that issue?

I'm sorry I don't know what else to do, it wont let me upload his moveset separately despite me redoing the whole thing :( that was the reason I uploaded him so people could have his moveset as the caw only has minor tweaks

I have a plan if I get time before servers go down, I'll edit one of the regular in game wrestlers movesets to be that of Trevor Lees and then upload that :)

Also this bolds well for me moving to '16 as it was one of the biggest reasons I didn't get 15:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/470062-last-gen-has-custom-soundtrack/?do=findComment&comment=10482198

Fingers crossed you can import logos or use the crack I use for `14

Archived