Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

Please don't speak for me, but yes I won't be making Moose; I've said before he sums up everything that's wrong with modern day ROH for me and why I don't watch it anymore;

he's just an indie sports enterntainment Goldberg, who has no right or talent to be in the upper card of ROH, he reminds me of Rasche Brown in 09 although Brown had 100x the talent but didn't get over, it just speaks volumes of the current ROH fan base that Moose even has a place on the card, he wouldn't have got a sniff of a booking in 05/06

Rant over :) sorry in summary I won't be making Moose, or Wartanabe for that matter

I just wanted him so the roster would be as accurate as possible. I do hope you make Castle.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you I will start on him either tonight or sometime in the week (I'm back at work tomorrow after a weeks leave so progress won't be as quick as this last week), from what I can see its just missing one of the arm tattoos now?

Oh and "Dalton Castle" with 3 attires is uploaded to CC, I will work on his moveset later today; I'll be converting Age of Sandow '15 moveset as I'm not overly familiar with Castles moveset, so suggestions are welcome.

He was a pretty tough person to capture the face likeness but I think I did okay, and the entrance attires are the best I could do with the options available to make it look like a jumpsuit with the top zipped down (there were plenty if options with it zipped up but that wouldn't have looked right)

Expect from the other sleeve GameElite has to make these tattoos as well. http://imgur.com/a/l4IRo He is actually working on them right now. He will make the textures of the other sleeve when Tommy End responds to him on FB. He asked him for pics of his tattoos on his right arm because I couldn't find any good refs of them.

As for Dalton Castle I think that you did a fantastic job and I'm really looking forward to his moveset. I wish I could help you though :(

Now all you need are the textures of the right arm sleeve.

You're not all that bad really ;) kidding these are a massive help, only difficulty I forsee is using all 10 custom logo slots for the tattoos leaving none for kickpads and trunk logos, may have to leave out the hand logos, I'll see; I will start work on him tomorrow, looking forward to the other sleeve

"Dalton Castles" moveset is up, it's based on Age of Sandows moveset, Wikipedia and 3 of Daltons matches I watched today, I went for:

Sigs:

Facebuster 4 - as his "Bang a Rang" facebuster

Impaler DDT - Wikipedia has one of his Sigs listed as an Implant DDT although I didn't see him do it in any of the matches I watched

Finishers:

Everest German Suplex - I made a delayed German suplex CAF

Codebreaker - Wikipedia has one of his finisher listed as a "Double knee facebuster" again not seen him do it, toyed with putting just a German Suplex 2 here

I think you missed the point of the joke, it's nothing to do with his caw/texturing ability, it was a light hearted remark, as he was known for sending me constant over excited messages on PS3, on here and replying to this thread with constant requests (take a look back, I'll release 7 caws in short space of time and he'll request another 9)

However this comment to poke fun that at times I've snapped at him for his incessant requesting, but to acknowledge that he's come good and really helped me out with these textures.

So you really missed the point, it was not born out of malice or arrogance but gratitude and affection.

Also I've never onced talked up my cawing ability, quite the opposite I'm my own worse critic

Perhaps you should understand a situation first before bundling in with non sensical jive talk.

You've lost me me now I can't even understand half that. I don't speak ghetto keyboard warrior, as for manners I'm not the one going into people's topics going off at the deep end with insults.

As for dick head aren't you the one who childishly tit for tat flames Devil King on CC, very mature.

As for logos on dog turd, again I never professed to being good, but given your "stella" caws I guess your the expert *coughs* I trust you've downloaded my caws to judge rather than go off my shitty previews in the first post (I haven't updated them in over a year)

"I'm done with you" .....posts again, brilliant, full of win! Accused? Yet the supposed victim of the crime still continues to converse with me civially in this topic, perhaps because they correctly interpreted my comments in the first place;

We can all move on from your embarrassing little hissy fit

@Best Since Day One, thank you, much appreciated, looks like I'm making Angelico and Tommy End this weekend then :)

Archived