Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

Damn. This month it ends :( Thanks for all the uploads CUEY!! What game are you moving to next?

:( I know I'm frantically getting everyone redone so I can move them to a unlocked save and therefore still be able to caw with inserted logos;

I have preordered '16 for the PS3 and if I can still insert logos into this I will move over and caw for that; If not will stick with 14 and just periodically upload my saves

On another note I've uploaded "Fourth Gunn (Biff Busick (V2) & Drew Gulak (V3)" along with "Tyler Black (V3)" to CC with separate movesets.

Biff I've completely redone, all my own work; Drew is redone with credit to "shattered" for base morph & Tyler is redond credit to "Godflow" for base morph

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but I don't have PS4 and cannot afford one for a long time

New Uncharted bundle for $350 ... resell Uncharted ... 3 guys in this community will kick in $20 to buy you the game and when you cancel your preorder it's like getting PS4 for $200ish. I'm one of the 3 ... who else is in? 0r 6 guys give $10 ... this is easy.

Come on Cuey, you're next gen talent on current gen technology! I'd be like if Liger was a rookie on NXT ...

Yes but I don't have PS4 and cannot afford one for a long time

New Uncharted bundle for $350 ... resell Uncharted ... 3 guys in this community will kick in $20 to buy you the game and when you cancel your preorder it's like getting PS4 for $200ish. I'm one of the 3 ... who else is in? 0r 6 guys give $10 ... this is easy.

Come on Cuey, you're next gen talent on current gen technology! I'd be like if Liger was a rookie on NXT ...

:) I couldn't ask anyone to do that, I live in the UK and there's just no deals cheaper that £300 (approx $450)on PS4s. Also to be honest whilst the texture side of next gen is exciting, the morphing side looked terrible last year, all the faces looked similar.

On another note "The American Wolves (ROH 2011 - 2013 style) - Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards" are uploaded to CC with separate movesets.

I just posted this a few days ago, hopefully it helps you;

I hadthat issue once before. There were a few movesets that were glitched. Unfortunately my file got corrupted so I hadto restart from scratch. Deleted all data, even the data with the updates and dlc. Redownloaded all dlc movesets first before ever downloading any CAW data. Redownloaed all my caw's and movesets. Then I decided to just try the the CAWs that glitched during my first save and it worked. All the CAWs that didn't work before now work! So download all DLC first before downloading any caws.

Does anybody know of a fix for that Moveset glitch? I tried deleting all the data for the game but it didn't fix it or anything, and I'd really like to have some of Cuey's caws before CC goes down.

"Johnny Gargano" with 4 attires and separate moveset is uploaded to CC

Credit to "Kreay Fufu" for base morph & "Rokaditz" for attire 3&4 textures; I'm really pleased with how he turned out, especially the textures I made for attires 1&2, a lot of photoshop hours were spent doing those

Downloading your Gargano was the first thing to do when I came back from school. I knew that he was gonna be awesome but I never thought that you would give him his NXT attire lol.

Also I still can't believe that you made 6 caws in just 3 days. It must took you way too many hours to create them.

Yes it's been hard work thank you for the acknowledgement, desperately trying to get all my caws updated to get them onto CC so I can download them to my alternate account which is unlocked (the one I use to upload logos) before the end of the month

Technically that's just Garganos new attire, he's worn it on the indies to, most notably AAW vs Chris Hero

Also... "Chris Sabin (V2) 14/15 look" is uploaded to CC with separate moveset; credit "Defract" for base morph

&

"Austin Aries (2009 ROH look)" is uploaded to CC with a separate moveset. Credit to "Nickbreaker/SMK" for base morph, "Rokaditz" for face textures

I just posted this a few days ago, hopefully it helps you;

I hadthat issue once before. There were a few movesets that were glitched. Unfortunately my file got corrupted so I hadto restart from scratch. Deleted all data, even the data with the updates and dlc. Redownloaded all dlc movesets first before ever downloading any CAW data. Redownloaed all my caw's and movesets. Then I decided to just try the the CAWs that glitched during my first save and it worked. All the CAWs that didn't work before now work! So download all DLC first before downloading any caws.

Does anybody know of a fix for that Moveset glitch? I tried deleting all the data for the game but it didn't fix it or anything, and I'd really like to have some of Cuey's caws before CC goes down.

Actually, I did try that, multiple times, and no cigar. Thank you though.

Now, Cuey, I know your working hard on these fantastic CAWs, and I hate to ask, but is there any chance you could upload just Jay Lethal with his moveset already on him, to see if it works by any chance?

Impressive work once again.

Can you tell us which other caws you're planning to upload? Don't worry I'm not asking for anyone this time. I'm just wondering because I want to know what to do with my slots. I want to download all the recent caws that you're going to upload and save 5 slots (4 for your Aries, Richards, Edwards and Black and 1 for a Bryan Danielson caw that I found on cc the other day) Also everytime you upload a new caw that I don't have I have to rearrange them and it's really frustrating. So I would really appreciate it if you could tell us.

"Zack Sabre Jr (V2)" uploaded to CC with separate moveset, credit to "Dr Lector81" for some base morphing, it's been redone since my other version; he's a tough dude to capture face wise

Also, "Candice Lerae (V2)" uploaded to CC with separate moveset, to compliment the Joey Ryan I uploaded the other day to complete WCTT.

In answer to the above, hmm, you do come up with a variety of ways to get me to list who I'm making; to be honest I'm burned out after 10 caws in 7 days! But in order for me to get everyone onto another save I have 3 caws left that are made by other people that I can't upload to CC to transfer so I'll have to make them from scratch myself they are:

Eddie Kingston

Homicide

B-Boy

I also plan on trying to make the following before CC goes

Updated Jack Evans

Angelico (if I make Evans to compliment it)

Dalton Castle

Updated Drew Galloway

I may make none or all the above; they may get made after CC goes down who knows

Ps I also made a Bryan Danielson sometime ago you know

Downloaded both ZSJ and Candice and they are great. I have a questions though. Since I don't have the American Badass Undertaker DLC I can't download Candice's updated moveset so is it possible to tell me which changes you did to her moveset so I can have her updated moveset as well?

Also thank you for telling me the final caws that you're planning to make. I managed to save 10 slots. 4 for Angelico, Jack Evans, Dalton Castle and Galloway, 5 for the ROH versions of Aries and the others and 1 for AnimeKingRaisho's Finn Balor haha. And btw do you think that you can release Trevor Lee's moveset before the servers close?

Zack has very dark brown hair that can almost look black from a distance (check the latest Mike Nolan photos of BOLA 15 on Facebook book) if you go into the colour settings for the hair on the caw I made you'll see its not black the settings are dark brown

I've no idea on candice, there's be nothing from ABA undertaker in there so that seems strange, I have a better idea why don't you just buy the ABA DLC is just over £1 instead of me having to spoon feed you

And yes trevor Lees moveset will have to be done for me to be able to reupload him to another save so it'll go on CC at some point

Yeah I've noticed that while playing as him. But how did you see my question though? I edited it out as soon as I noticed it.

Well yeah I think you're right. I'll buy the DLC.

Btw GameElite has made these, should he make the others as well?

And can you tell me which hair and facial hair I should use in order to have an updated Brian Cage?

Absolutely if he didn't mind sharing them?

Making the tattoos is what put me off making Tommy End thus far, if he is kind enough to make the tattoos, I'll make Tommy as my next caw

And maybe the short fat mohican, I forget which hair number it is without being on the game; he seems to be growing the facial hair back so maybe just lighten the colouring a little or place skin coloured designs over them with a low transparency

"Zack Sabre Jr (V2)" uploaded to CC with separate moveset, credit to "Dr Lector81" for some base morphing, it's been redone since my other version; he's a tough dude to capture face wise

Also, "Candice Lerae (V2)" uploaded to CC with separate moveset, to compliment the Joey Ryan I uploaded the other day to complete WCTT.

In answer to the above, hmm, you do come up with a variety of ways to get me to list who I'm making; to be honest I'm burned out after 10 caws in 7 days! But in order for me to get everyone onto another save I have 3 caws left that are made by other people that I can't upload to CC to transfer so I'll have to make them from scratch myself they are:

Eddie Kingston

Homicide

B-Boy

Updated Jack Evans

Dalton Castle

Updated Drew Galloway

I may make none or all the above; they may get made after CC goes down who knows

I would love to see Castle myself. Also, looking for Moose or Watanabe. I wish I had the time and patience to do this stuff myself (along with the move-sets).

Eddie Kingston

Homicide

B-Boy

Updated Jack Evans

Dalton Castle

Updated Drew Galloway

I would love to see Castle myself. Also, looking for Moose or Watanabe. I wish I had the time and patience to do this stuff myself (along with the move-sets).

He already said that he won't be making Moose.

Please don't speak for me, but yes I won't be making Moose; I've said before he sums up everything that's wrong with modern day ROH for me and why I don't watch it anymore;

he's just an indie sports enterntainment Goldberg, who has no right or talent to be in the upper card of ROH, he reminds me of Rasche Brown in 09 although Brown had 100x the talent but didn't get over, it just speaks volumes of the current ROH fan base that Moose even has a place on the card, he wouldn't have got a sniff of a booking in 05/06

Rant over :) sorry in summary I won't be making Moose, or Wartanabe for that matter

Archived