Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I will do in the next couple of days just been a bit busy with work and I find doing movesets a quite long winded if you're making then accurate.

I don't suppose possibly you're able to make one? Otherwise it will be Saturday at the earliest I could get one uploaded

I uploaded these two on Thursday but was just too lazy to do a preview; Excalibur (with huge credit to "sicxmade_juggalo") and Jat Lethal V2 (credit the D) who has two new attires and entrance T-Shirts are both uploaded to CC:

Excalibur

Note: There are 2 versions of this CAW online, one with a movelist and one with no movelist to avoid DLC Glitch;

a9CHDJ2.jpg

Attire 1:

3hqJOmi.jpg

Attire 2:

DD85O63.jpg

Attire 3:

Z3xYh9F.jpg

Jay Lethal V2

Note: There are 2 versions of this CAW online, one with a movelist and one with no movelist to avoid DLC Glitch; This is also the 2nd Jay Lethal CAW I've made, there's an earlier version with less attires but its not previewed;

7ss9aDT.jpg

Attire 1:

CpVgRz0.jpg

Attire 2:

Hp52pjB.jpg

Attire 3:

pb6z.png

Attire 4:

y7nw.png

Yeah Jay was one of my first caws, I followed The D's formula but not sure if made a mistake somewhere; I can't be bothered going back and redoing as I'd have to do 40 odd layers of face detailing for 4 attires and I just don't have the patience for that :)

As for next, I put them off for long enough, but it's the RockNES monsters, just finishing off Yuma tattoo PT's in Photoshop. early days yet hopefully should have them up by the end of the weekend; to be honest I could with some help on movelist suggestions for both of them if you could help there?

Thank you that really does mean a lot from yourself, your Indy work is what I aspire to achieve; cannot wait for you to complete gargano!

As for Lethal, I think OT Gunner it's right also, the hairline is too receeding, the offending layer is layer 38, a circle design, it needs moving around 12 clicks down and then fiddle with the size so there's no bald bits in his hair, but be careful as if you make the shape to big it starts too come back under the head under his chin

I'll make sure to try that. As for the move-set I'm not too familiar with them outside of PWG so I might not be that much help. Maybe I can go watch some of their tag team/singles matches tomorrow and see what I can do. I always find myself tweaking your move-sets though so if you have some kind of base to start with it'd help since I've never actually tried to start one from scratch.

Thank you that really does mean a lot from yourself, your Indy work is what I aspire to achieve; cannot wait for you to complete gargano!

Thanks a lot. :)

Hope it doesn't take long, I actually just finished this:

ZlaKgy7.png

On topic: Can't wait for the RockNES Monsters!

After a long day "CAW'ing" the RockNES Monsters, "Johnny Yuma & Johnny Goodtime" are uploaded to CC; I'm not too happy with how Yuma's Tattoos tunred out to be honest, but I think I did well on both wrestlers face and body morphs if I do say so.

Huge credit as always to "TheNewF'NShow" for his tireless reference work, my latest Caw's wouldn't exist without him; Tomorrow plan for Bank Holiday is to watch a tonne of RockNES monster matches to try and get the movesets accurate, so movesets should hopefully be up tomorrow:

Johnny Yuma

Note: I have uploaded his moveset separately on CC to avoid DLC Glitch

DM3Pqym.jpg

Attire 1:

IVpajP7.jpg

Attire 2:

W4BPifD.jpg

Attire 3:

TXeAkVo.png

Johnny Goodtime

yceOLvE.jpg

Attire 1:

7lNLb4B.jpg

Attire 2:

EHv2ySS.jpg

Attire 3:

EaOQ2KG.jpg

Entrance T-Shirts:

MccDo7K.jpg

Thank you wouldn't be possible without your refs though!

Movesets are up, tried my best, Yuma doesn't tend to have a large moveset to choose from; went for the the following

Johnny Goodtime:

Sigs: bicycle kick, Mule Kick 1

Finishers: Five Star frogsplash, Cradle DDT (closest to his leg hook DDT)

Johnny Yuma:

Sigs: running Senton 2 (ground grapple), standing cutter (his part in one if their double team moves)

Finishers: x-factor, gut wrench powerbomb (should really have a sit-out ending for the without Dr Bomb I've seen him use, which for a man of his size is quite a feat)

Cedric Alexander with 4 attires is now up on CC; his movelist is up seperately:

Cedric Alexander

wdUFCUU.jpg

Attire 1:

iUSRnPU.jpg

Attire 2:

Z9ERrh5.jpg

Attire 3:

qOI54SH.jpg

Attire 4:

7XNo41F.jpg

Entrance T-Shirts

Dblb0Hr.jpg

Your Bosh / Lost / Excalibur / RockNES and Alexander are fn awesome!!! Thank you!!! Last Fridays PWG show had Steen and Cedric somewhat feuding on the 6 man tag. It was awesome!! No word on maybe a B-Boy?

A Willie Mac with that B-Boy would be nice! I currently use Dr.Lecter's but it needs some updated attires.

Your Bosh / Lost / Excalibur / RockNES and Alexander are fn awesome!!! Thank you!!! Last Fridays PWG show had Steen and Cedric somewhat feuding on the 6 man tag. It was awesome!! No word on maybe a B-Boy?

A Willie Mac with that B-Boy would be nice! I currently use Dr.Lecter's but it needs some updated attires.

I think that's the same Mack I have. I'm glad I've upgraded to 2k14. I just wish I could find steen w/ the bucks attire

I think that's the same Mack I have. I'm glad I've upgraded to 2k14. I just wish I could find steen w/ the bucks attire

I believe Rokaditz a Kevin Steen with the bucks attire. He has it as a cinematic attire so that's probably why you missed it.

I believe Rokaditz a Kevin Steen with the bucks attire. He has it as a cinematic attire so that's probably why you missed it.

Does it have DLC moves? That might be another reason why I missed it. Xbox live recently had the season pass on sale, I'm hoping PSN has it on sale soon too.

I've downloaded your Brian Kendrick and Paul London caws - I think they look really great (as well as the others).

I just got a quick question though:

Have you thought about making a second slot for them both with their Londrick/Hooligan attires? I was browsing through some independent matches and saw that they are still occasionally wearing their tag team gear. Londrick is one of my all time favorite tag teams.

I can understand if you don't take requests or haven't got the time, or don't feel like doing them. However I just felt like asking because I haven't seen too many of them on CC.

I may go back and revisit them one day bit honestly it might not happen, I've got a number if caws lined up first and others that I want to update, so in all honesty I might never go back and do them; the idea behind them is I wanted them to be very much Indy looking to actually differentiate them from the Hooigans/Londrick look. I wanted Paul London to be both his 2010 PWG look from teaming with El Generico, and the then his 2013 comeback with PWG/ROH; in the case if Kenrick I wanted his 2013 ROH/DGUSA & pre WWE look as Spanky as they are my favourite looks of both

It should be easy enough however to take my bases for both add the right shorts and then download some hooligans logos from CC, I reckon it'd be a quick fix for you;

For now I'm working on a Arik Cannon, just need the CC to start working (it seems to play up every Friday and Saturday these days!) and it'll be up and the Biff Busick

Archived