Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

Delirious is uploaded to CC.

This is my 50th Caw of WWE 2K14, and I hope people like it; I have gone for an ROH style Delirious & made attires I feel are not normally made, rather than any Chikara attires, as I'll be using him on the ROH roster in my universe. The attires are:

Attire 1 = 2013 vs Jay Lethal at ROH's "Night of Hoopla" attire

Attire 2 = Green & Black attire from 2009 ROH feud vs Austin Aries

Attire 3 = Red Poison Delirious

I'm not overly happy with the Beard, its the right length but a bit too curly, there are other two Beards that can be used but one is far too small and one is too long and doesn't look right, so this the best of a bad bunch.

I should get around to uploading the moveset tomorrow.

Delirious

Note: Moveset to be uploaded separately to avoid DLC Glitch.

xL9e25d.jpg

ZSpLBSa.jpg

Attire 1:

PmjyfjJ.jpg

Attire 2:

R4UT4o0.jpg

Attire 3:

lOWCIYZ.jpg

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delirious moveset is up, he's a surprisingly hard guy to get a moveset for I went for fisherman driver (Bizarro Driver) & Knee Smash (sort of the "Panic Attack") as his sigs, then "Chemical Imbalance II" (caf) & Yes Lock (closest I could get to the "Cobra Stretch" as his finishers; there's no "Praying Mantis Bomb" in the moveset because as above I stated its ROH representation of Delirious only

As for the Richochet suggestion as TheNewF'nShow states TheDeadHaveRisen made an awesome one so I'm not even going to attempt to do him, could not do that caw justice

Next up maybe Jigsaw and then Rocknes Monsters (Johnny Yuma & Johnny Goodtime) or I might just skip straight to the 'nes monsters as I feel my PWG roster is bare without them

after watching a little DGUSA & Evolve; I took a break from looking at Jigsaw and RockNES, and made Drew Gulak before moving onto them.

Drew Gulak, 3 attires, moveset and entrance included uploaded to CC; credit to "Shattered" for idea's looking at the pics of his Gulak caw on X-Box; "Doomsday519" for the moveset.

Drew Gulak

GAfHB75.jpg

Attire 1:

Rvp8RVn.jpg

attire 2:

mgOorvk.jpg

attire 3:

H7cJ9Xa.jpg

Jigsaw with 4 attires is uploaded; HUGE credit to "Kreay Fufu" for his X-Box Jigsaw that I converted; moveset will be uploaded tomorrow as I'm a little burned out with caw'ing for today.

Jigsaw

Note: I have uploaded his moveset separately on CC to avoid DLC Glitch

Attire 1:

DrmI4fY.jpg

3UrodQZ.jpg

Attire 2:

E5s3XGr.jpg

dM2Al5P.jpg

Attire 3:

f8G6kUH.jpg

dOLVmPn.jpg

Attire 4:

N2uBgNh.jpg

Thank you, I haven't done the moveset yet, going to do it today, I was looking at giving him "Air Raid Siren" (closest thing the the "Jig 'n' Tonic") & "DDT8" (closest thing to the "Darkness Buster"); I was going to give him a "Rack Bomb" CAF & "Avara Kedavra" as his sigs.

Do you have any suggestions for his moves at all? As it's going to be a difficult set to make

Jigsaw movelist is up, also I re-did Chuck Taylor, a 3rd version of him, in order to give him his new "Best Friends" look & I made Tim Donst; both are uploaded:

Chuck Taylor (Version 3)

Note: There are 2 versions of this CAW online, one with a movelist and one with no movelist to avoid DLC Glitch; This is also the 3rd Chuck Taylor CAW I've made; HUGE credit to "Godflow" for the base Morph, "Rokaditz" for the "Best Friend's" T-Shirt Logo.

Sw6jGF0.jpg

Attire 1:

ur5NucE.jpg

Attire 2:

xgDcUdh.jpg

Attire 3:

MAQBSvP.jpg

Attire 4:

wf0b.png

qiso.png

Entrance T-Shirt:

essy.png

Tim Donst

yRSY8Tq.jpg

Attire 1:

zLtGj6g.jpg

Attire 2:

OnFJX5C.jpg

Attire 3:

bsg8D7w.jpg

Attire 4:

qFY9YRk.jpg

Both Delirious and Jigsaw are simply incredible, amazing job on both; can't wait to try them out. That Chuck Taylor is looking pretty sweet too, though I'll admit I'm not too familiar with Tim Donst; I've only really gotten into the indy circuit the last year and a half or so. Off to youtube I go again, gots some research to do lol.

I've uploaded Scott Lost & Chris Bosh, Scott Lost has a moveset, Chris Bosh doesn't yet I will get around to doing it tomorrow, I'm just far too tired to do it today.

Huge thanks to "TheNewF'NShow" for helping me discover the correct way to uploaded textures, without which Bosh would not have been possible.

Scott Lost

Note: There are 2 versions of this CAW online, one with a movelist and one with no movelist to avoid DLC Glitch;

4kvEloK.jpg

Attire 1:

gGD1Vup.jpg

Attire 2:

SLWDDYz.jpg

Attire 3:

mFrlqYa.jpg

Attire 4:

p4hw5jP.jpg

Chris Bosh

qqfsJ1x.jpg