Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there's approximately 9 hours left before the server goes down; So I am currently trying to get in as many updates as I can, after it goes down, I could well be done with Caw'ing altogether. The reason is I have WWE 2K16 but have not been able to figure a way to unlock the save and insert custom logos, I have copied everything for WWE 2k14 over to an unlocked save, not realising I won't be able to carry on using custom logos; I used to just upload to CC and then download to use on my main account, but if you try and use the logos on the unlocked save, the logo file is corrupted, the only way to "un-corrupt" it is to upload or download custom logos to CC; So when it goes down, I can't caw on '14 anymore :( I can't go back to just the paint tool, logos look horrific when handdrawn in it.

I will be left to wait until a way to insert logos into '16 can be found, I e-mailed Game Elite to see if he knows how it can be done, so fingers crossed.

For now I have uploaded the following to CC:

* Brian Cage: updated with his 2 BOLA attires and "Vote Trump" vest (I kept his old hair as he looks to be growing it back)

* Chris Hero: updated with his "Death by Elbow" attire

* Tommaso Ciampa: updated with his "NXT" attire

Currently I'm trying to get an updated RPG Vice (Trent? & Rocky Romero) along with Drew Galloway done and uploaded, time is ticking........

Damn. Cage, hero and ciampa are defaulted on my game :( but thank you so much for your work.

A question for everyone. I finally started adding custom music to my Save. When doing jukebox, I can only choose one somg but isnt it suppose to show my playlist?

Also. If you do go wwe 2k16, im willing to chip in for a copy for you!! I honestly would never touch this game if it wasnt for your awesome work!!

Sorry man I can't do Cage as non DLC to avoid default glitch as the body type in use for him is part of the DLC.

I just copy mp3s onto my PS3 from my PC with a USB and then select it in create and entrance

And I have WWE 2k16 just i don't have a way of getting logos into an unlocked save for it yet, I hope someone finds a way

Updated "RPG Vice (Trent? & Rocky Romero)" uploaded to CC; I've ran out of time to do anyone else, 1 hour 48 minutes until the servers goes :( if it truly does then its been a blast, thank you to all for your support, I may see you again in WWE 2K16 if i can find a way of inserting those pesky logos into an unlocked save :)

• 2 weeks later...

So i made the switch to 16, albeit I've moved to xbox 360 for it as there is no way of inserting custom logos into a retail PS3, and I'm tired of trying to jailbreak it. So begins the long process of remaking everyone on Xbox, I have a new topic here: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/471308-indy-caws-by-cuey82-aka-lord-cuey-young-bucks-uploaded-161115/?do=findComment&comment=10501889

Archived