Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

I can do it however you think is best Cuey.

It's up to you whichevers easiest for you, I really appreciate you doing it

Not a problem Cuey. I've been watching vids of Thatcher for a couple hours.

I can do it however you think is best Cuey.

It's up to you whichevers easiest for you, I really appreciate you doing it

Not a problem Cuey. I've been watching vids of Thatcher for a couple hours.

Made and uploaded Thatchers moveset Cuey. Feel free to try it out for yourself n let me know what you think.

Thanks a lot for doing this man, I downloaded it and I'm not sure if it's my system is bugged or there's a mistake with the moveset, but the movset is pretty much my "Delirious" moveset, he has "fisherman driver" and "running knee" as sigs and "chemical imbalance II" & "Yes Lock" as finishers, is this right? Is it bugged in some way or maybe have you uploaded the wrong moveset?

It must be your system. His sigs are the gutwrench suplex 3 and the swiss uppercut and his finishers are the crossface and fujiwara armbar.

I think you're right it is it system (which probably explains why people may have had issues with downloading my movesets!)

Damn, I tried working around it, downloading it to a Superstar rather than caw, but still I get the "Delirious" moveset, really wanted this aswell;

Would it be too cheeky to ask you to wright out the moveset? Big ask I know ", no worries if you can't, for now I improvised and gave him Regals moveset and the sigs and finishers above

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
taunts: airbourne

moves: arm wrench & armbreaker, takedown & arm breaker, armbar 4, hammerlock, cross armbreaker, arm stretch, yes lock, kimura lock, european uppercut to top rope, underhook suplex, double wrist suplex, hatch suplex, headbutt, side headlock takedown, anaconda vice 1, jumping armbreaker, european uppercut 2, stomp to arm, arm punch & kick, school boy roll up, arm wrench, achilles lock, back side slam, back suplex 6, belly to back, meathook clothesline (reverse), surfboard stretch, suplex 6, headlock elbow smash

Thank you very much for the above bud, it's much appreciated

I've uploaded an updated "Matt Sydal", with 4 x 2014 attires & moveset as there's no DLC in it. (Credit to "Best Since Day One" for reference Pics & "Kartik" for some of the base morph)

Given what I'm hearing about WWE 2K15 there's a good chance I'm sticking with '14 for the foreseeable, I can't afford next Gen & they've allegedly removed the ability to add custom themes to Create an Entrance, aswell as removing create a finisher, which being an obvious fan of the Indy's means there's no good reason to get the new game; it's a step backwards from '14, I have no interest in the current or legend roster, the graphics seem the same, the only benefit of getting the new game for me would be to get some of El Generico's (Zayn's) signature moves, that's it

Not sure if they got rid of Create an Entrance! I think it's still there! Not happy about they got rid of Create a Finisher! That means next year, I'm getting a PS4! No doubt about it, Still plan on getting WWE 2k15 but I still will keep WWE 2k14 for Caws & other things!

That Sydal is amazing... Good to hear you'll continue doing caws for 14... I just picked up 15 on PS3, and Ill be getting it on ps4 too, but I still love playing 14 and judging from all the bad reviews I know ill still have it on heavy rotation... I know you pretty much only do Indy caws but I might have an odd request if you wouldn't mind doing them lol... Jamie noble and joey Mercury, with wrestling era attires, not suits (mnm, straight edge for Mercury) I don't know why but all the air time they've been getting lately has made me wanna kick their asses haha, you have to agree lol... If you can't that's fine, I just surprisingly haven't seen any good ones online, and your probably the only good caw maker that'll still be making caws for this game, and your pretty cool about requests so that's why asked..

That Sydal is amazing... Good to hear you'll continue doing caws for 14... I just picked up 15 on PS3, and Ill be getting it on ps4 too, but I still love playing 14 and judging from all the bad reviews I know ill still have it on heavy rotation... I know you pretty much only do Indy caws but I might have an odd request if you wouldn't mind doing them lol... Jamie noble and joey Mercury, with wrestling era attires, not suits (mnm, straight edge for Mercury) I don't know why but all the air time they've been getting lately has made me wanna kick their asses haha, you have to agree lol... If you can't that's fine, I just surprisingly haven't seen any good ones online, and your probably the only good caw maker that'll still be making caws for this game, and your pretty cool about requests so that's why asked..

You know I've toyed over Jamie Noble before, but making him him as James Gibson with his ROH attires so it's a possibility, and I was thinking of doing an AOTF style Jimmy Jacobs too which obviously links to Mercury as he was part of AOTF too, so it's a maybe on him too. Noble is The stronger possibility of the two, but as I mentioned it would be as James Gibson

As for Briscoes & Elgin, I'm note sure, I honestly don't think I could top Biggus's, same with Tanahashi & Timesplitters, again I couldn't top TheDeadHasRisens. So I might not but you never know

My initial thoughts on next caws I'm thinking some 2007 ROH stuff like Erick Stevens, Brent Albright, Larry Sweeney, also to maybe make 2007 PWG stuff like Quicksilver & Ronin; also thought of ANX (Kenny King and Rhett Titus) I might make some or none of these, I really don't know yet

Yeah even as Gibson with roh attires that would be awesome... And I remember that about Mercury and He spent some time in Indys too, I was actually gonna say that both have big indy backgrounds haha.. but if you did like just one straight edge, and mnm attire just for shits and gigs haha.... Anyway I'm glad your open to the idea, I really hope you do them...

I mean It's really not awful... Gameplay wise it's the exact same as 14... The only stupid thing is you can't do custom entrance music, I don't know why they'd remove that option, or create finishers.. And then I don't know why theyd make a smaller roster than years past, I can see why people would be mad about that.. The download limit thing is dumb too, I don't even know how to explain that, but if you like the actual playing part of 14 then it's perfectly fine

Updated "Redragon" uploaded with their new white NJPW tag attires (credit to Best Since Day One for references), "Kyle O'Reilly"'s face is redone slightly and is now textured aswell (credit "Rokaditz" for those)

Updated "Ricochet" also uploaded, he has better & cleaner tattoo's (courtesy of "GamerElite", many thanks for these!) and a different 4th attire than the original, its his "Future of Flight" attire (credit "ZOACID")

Archived