Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can u make CZW Best Tag Team in the world THE BEST AROUND TJ MAX AND BRUCE MAXWELL

And Flip Kendrick if u don't know him he did a try out on impact wrestling to earn a spot in the X Division

I'm interested in requests but sadly I don't have the time to make a lot of caws these days so please don't be offended if your request isn't made.

In the last week I've released a "Caleb Konley", "Tyler Black" & 2nd version of my "Super Dragon" with fixed colours and logos; I'll get around to doing preview pictures at some point but for now if people want to download and comment it's most welcome

One thing I do ask that I find irritating is if my caws don't preview on CC due to the glitch please don't "boo" them, it's not my fault, the caw is fine, it's not my fault if people have not invested in a season pass or have the relevant DLC to bypass the glitch! I do try to upload caws without movesets to work around it;

Sorry for the Whinge but it's bugged me, and it pains me when I see great caw makers like Rokaditz and more recently TheDeadHaveRisen (with his Okada) get booed by thoughtless people who only ever take and don't give their own input to CC

I may go back to them at some point, not sure, if I'm honest I'm not a big fan of using face textures unless they're absolutely necessary, I feel they can make a caw look awkward (this is not a dig a Rokaditz by the way he uses them well) I just feel unless they really add to a caw they can sometimes make the face look dirty/grubby, and in most cases they are a different colour or contrast to the body so it looks weird!

I used one on my Tyler Black as it looked right to me, it added to it; if I'm honest I've experimented with the O'Reilly & Fish textures and they take away from the caw rather than add to it, particularly in O'Reillys case his face looks murky and plastic

I may go back to them as I say but for now I don't have the time or patience, in all honestly I don't think there will be too many more caws from me, maybe the odd ones, it depends, I usually go through periods of being really wanting to make them, particularly after watching Some of my indy DVDs and other times where I'm at now I have no motivation

In short not for the foreseeable

Thank you Brian Myers is a definite possibility if someone could get ref pics of his Indy attires

Awesome.

He's been wearing his last two WWE attires since being on the indies. He might debut a new one at BOLA, but that isn't for months.

OcKComq.jpg

zoKGft8.jpg

HMfVVM0.png

JZYdx7J.png

zx4CLyN.png

L21yDkG.jpg

odLJgT6.jpg

zrciM4J.jpg

JvFY8QP.jpg

Sorry no, I have no intention of making Strickland; I am intrigued by those Myers references though.

Today I'm going to look at making Candice Larae but as a male caw (obviously so she can fight males) if it's looks rubbish it'll never see the light of day :)

I also have a favour to ask of anyone who downloaded my Necro Butcher, could you upload my movelist again please? It's been deleted off CC, and I've since deleted him from my game and would quite like to readd him

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly not even started them, I've really lost motivation these days, I think there's a good possibility I'm done for this year, those Tyler Black, Caleb Konley & Scorpio Sky caws could well be my last; it's coupled by lack of time, motivation, pretty much having all the PWG/DGUSA people I wanted and honestly the people who "boo" caws on CC because they have the DLC glitch depsite that not being the makers fault and in some cases is their fault for not buying the correct DLC ruin it for me;

Can you elaborate on the last part? I've bought all the DLC and still have the glitch on many occasion ... can't get Okada which pains me, but would never prompt a boo. Just wondering if there was a way to avoid it for folks like me that have tried everything.

Can't wait for your work in '15 if this is the end ... my love for Indy wrestling has been spoiled by all your great work!

Can you elaborate on the last part? I've bought all the DLC and still have the glitch on many occasion ... can't get Okada which pains me, but would never prompt a boo. Just wondering if there was a way to avoid it for folks like me that have tried everything.

This. If this is the end, thanks for the tremendous effort. My game wouldn't be the same without your CAWs.

Can't wait for your work in '15 if this is the end ... my love for Indy wrestling has been spoiled by all your great work!

Have you tried deleting your saved data? I know it's a big risk, with starting all over and stuff but I'm certain that that's what fixed it for me as soon as I started getting it.

Have you tried deleting your saved data? I know it's a big risk, with starting all over and stuff but I'm certain that that's what fixed it for me as soon as I started getting it.

I haven't ... I really only can't get 2 CAWs, but maybe it's worth it.

Most of my Indy caws are yours lol...great work. I got the game late lol, but im catching up on my caw roster. I know you said you might be done, but I was just wondering if there is any chance you could reup Joey Ryan? I get the default glitch when I try to dl...

Also, do you guys know if I delete my save to try to get rid of the default glitch, will it also erase my stuff I've uploaded to CC?

Thank you all for your comments, I did get the creating bug a little today, so I took a stab at making "Candice Lerae" from a male body type, so she can wrestle men obviously; I uploaded the end result to CC, preview is below, I'll get a moveset up tomorrow at some point. I'm none too fussed by it to be honest, I think its possibly the worse looking caw I made, she looks a little like a transsexual, its impossible to get the body morph right using the male build, but if I made her as a diva, she'd be useless in my game.

Candice Lerae

Note: I have uploaded her moveset separately on CC to avoid DLC Glitch

qz8EK5q.jpg

Attire 1:

RoztmfU.jpg

Attire 2:

MlqcjWH.jpg

Attire 3:

jGIv0or.jpg

I also got around to making previews for two of my new recent caw's, "Tyler Black" (it's the 2nd version of him with a 4th attire and fixed back tattoo, if you've downloaded version 1 please download this one instead) & "Caleb Konley"; I'll get around to the previews for my 2nd version of "Super Dragon" & 2nd version of "Scorpio Sky" at some point.

Tyler Black

Note: I have uploaded his moveset separately on CC to avoid DLC Glitch

a6FlzhF.jpg

Attire 1:

tNYBOsk.jpg

Attire 2:

n6INvoG.jpg

Attire 3:

hxcfh58.jpg

Attire 4:

ib45tPg.jpg

Entrance T-Shirts: