Kevin Nash takes to twitter with beef towards Hall of Famer

XXX.

Both are trying to remain relevant I 2014. They both are old and senile. You should Nash and Hall's youtube video about the NWO's last run. Though the storyline was mishandled, they honestly believed it could worked. Hogan could barely go in the ring and the rest were broken down with injuries. SMH. This topic isn't really news worthy.

It happened, it's news. This is where you post news relating to the WWE. Which it was.

Both are trying to remain relevant I 2014. They both are old and senile. You should Nash and Hall's youtube video about the NWO's last run. Though the storyline was mishandled, they honestly believed it could worked. Hogan could barely go in the ring and the rest were broken down with injuries. SMH. This topic isn't really news worthy.

It happened, it's news. This is where you post news relating to the WWE. Which it was.

- Kevin Nash and Roddy Piper have buried the hatchet after their Twitter war this past weekend. They both tweeted:

Nash: "@R_Roddy_Piper and I decided not to rehash the civil war.No more bantering. We decided it's our story.You want it pay for it.Was it a work?"

Piper: "I spoke with @RealKevinNash and that's all that matters."

Source LOP/Twitter

Can this thread be closed now?

The truth is, if Piper was walking down the street alongside 3MB, Santino, and Wade Barret, most everybody would try to talk to Piper and get his autograph and shit. He is still bigger than a lot of the current guys, no need to get attention by doing something like this. Maybe it was for pub for the legends house not sure. Is he even on that?

The truth is, if Piper was walking down the street alongside 3MB, Santino, and Wade Barret, most everybody would try to talk to Piper and get his autograph and shit. He is still bigger than a lot of the current guys, no need to get attention by doing something like this. Maybe it was for pub for the legends house not sure. Is he even on that?

You mention jobbers, but I bet if Piper was walking along with Bryan, the Shield, and the Wyatts, he'd still get the most attention.

By the way, I hate when people say "oh he's just looking for attention or trying to stay relevant" They're just making posts on their twitter accounts.. the "news" sites are choosing to report it, and fans like you are choosing to read it. It's not like they're holding a press conference or anything saying this stuff, it's their own personal twitter accounts..

You mention jobbers, but I bet if Piper was walking along with Bryan, the Shield, and the Wyatts, he'd still get the most attention.

By the way, I hate when people say "oh he's just looking for attention or trying to stay relevant" They're just making posts on their twitter accounts.. the "news" sites are choosing to report it, and fans like you are choosing to read it. It's not like they're holding a press conference or anything saying this stuff, it's their own personal twitter accounts..

Agreed, that pisses me off too. They're just clearing some misunderstanding or having an argument on media. It might seem childish but that's just because they're known names. They're not doing anything outlandish for which people need to accuse them of 'trying to stay relevant'. If they have a problem, they are free to clear it out howsoever and wherever they want, everything isn't an attention-seeking stint. They've had too much success to ever be irrelevant in the first place.

Nah. There's nothing cool about drunk-ass Piper stumbling his way through a crappy promo nowadays. Nash, though, one casual dude.

"Take a shower. Hit the weights. Get a clue." Casual, you see.

Just like "Not only did he say no, he said nothing at all!'

Archived