TNA Management Warn Talent Not To Take Photos With Jeff Jarrett

Jeb ★

TNA Management Warn Talent Not To Take Photos With Jeff Jarrett
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Global Force Wrestling founder Jeff Jarrett has been recently posting photos with several wrestlers on his GFW Twitter account which has angered TNA management.
TNA would rather their contracted talent not take photos with Jeff or Karen Jarrett and have issued this warning to them.

TNA already thinking of GFW as a threat to their company?

Jeff Jarret is TNA's version of Nancy Grace.

I was about to say the same thing. Haha.

---

They've already confirmed that they will be producing TV shows, it's just a matter of finding a network, or some other medium to air it. Don't they have some big country star involved with the promotion somehow? That could definitely do them some favors in at least getting a test run on TV.

I think this is a pretty stupid "warning" overall. The only potential problem I see in the situation is that Jeff is posting them on the GFW account with the hashtag/link on it, but even then it's a rather harmless thing and just makes TNA look bad for "warning" their talents.

haha people think it a threat it not it has no tv deal with out one they cant do anything

I'm pretty sure if they can get some big names then a TV deal shouldn't be too far off. They should try to get CM Punk. He'd be perfect as a big name to get them started.
I think Punk is gonna be a recluse for a while.

TNA did JJ dirty, but I guess it's karma for having something going with Karen while she was married to Kurt.

It says a lot about the situation TNA is in when they consider a new upstart company with absolutely no talent signed, no arena venues booked, and no set time for when it will start running a direct threat and consider it competition for them.

not really it like if cena took a pic with Dixie carter even if it on his own time it look unprofessional this has nothing to do with being consider a threat

haha people think it a threat it not it has no tv deal with out one they cant do anything

I'm pretty sure if they can get some big names then a TV deal shouldn't be too far off. They should try to get CM Punk. He'd be perfect as a big name to get them started.

even if they could would it be on a station a casual fan will watch u can have all the hardcore fans u want but it the casual fans u need to survive

Archived