WWE Referee Suffers Freak Injury in Saudi Arabia

Mr. Carlton

WWE referee Charles Robinson nearly lost his thumb while setting up the ring for Friday's WWE live event in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Robinson reportedly sliced his thumb so badly that he nearly lost it. WWE's Dr. Chris Amann, who was on the tour, was able to stitch it up.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Referee_Suffers_Freak_Injury_at_Live_Event_In_Saudi_Arabia.html

Damn, that sounds hurtful. Good that he's alright.

damn thats bad, i hope the company will pay for the insurance if needed

Orton once said WWE doesn't have automatic insurance but they pay higher than they'd usually do so people can buy insurance if they wish to. (Which is probably a wise move in such a profession. :lol:)

WWE referee Charles Robinson nearly lost his thumb while setting up the ring for Friday's WWE live event in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Robinson reportedly sliced his thumb so badly that he nearly lost it. WWE's Dr. Chris Amann, who was on the tour, was able to stitch it up.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Referee_Suffers_Freak_Injury_at_Live_Event_In_Saudi_Arabia.html

Your signature is pretty much my expression. It's funny because I've been in a very similar situation with my right middle finger; nearly lost it about half a year ago now but got it saved in time. It's a kinda surreal feeling, thinking that "Oh my God, I'm about to lose a finger" and then imagine how life would be like w/o it. Glad to hear Robinson will be okay.

After seeing the picture, I would say "almost losing his thumb" is a gross exaggeration. To me, "almost losing" would suggest that the bone was broken, the digit was completely dislocated, and was attached only by a bit of skin before being put back in place. His picture just looks like a relatively nasty cut. I wouldn't even say it was a bad cut...looks to be somewhere in the middle-range as far as slicing yourself open is concerned.

Archived