Dixie just now regretting AJ loss?

JDavis

"There is reportedly a lot of turmoil within TNA’s creative department right now. It’s no secret that “Big” Jihn Gaburick has gained a lot of power since coming in. This is in part because he was willing to do the job of several men for the salary of one man. Big currently got his hand in creative, production and talent relations.

According to a source, Dixie Carter was taking Big’s word at every turn, even though he was suddenly in charge of an area of the company in which he had no previous experience. At the same time, Dixie was becoming “quite hands off” and really trusted Gaburick with everything.

However, there has been an issue lately where Dixie feels she got really bad advice from Gaburick on how to handle the situation with AJ Styles leaving the company. Big was convinced that AJ’s options were limited and that ultimately, he would give in to the lesser pay and come back to TNA. As recently as a couple of weeks ago, Big was still trying to assure Dixie that AJ would change his mind and come asking for his job back.

A source says Big’s problem is that he doesn’t see the bigger picture outside of TNA. When Dixie learned that Styles signed a contract with New Japan Pro Wrestling, she felt like she got terrible advice from Gaburick."

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/dixie-just-now-getting-upset-losing-aj-major-tna-turmoil/

I find this pretty humorous if true. As a listener to MLW radio,I have heard Court Bauer talk how just horrible qualified Big John is for this job so it makes sense that he is making these kind of dumb decisions. Dixie never ceases to amaze me though. I mean after being worked over and told something is good only to learn otherwise after,so many times by so many people,you would think she would learn a thing or two already

However, there has been an issue lately where Dixie feels she got really bad advice from Gaburick on how to handle the situation with AJ Styles leaving the company. Big was convinced that AJ’s options were limited and that ultimately, he would give in to the lesser pay and come back to TNA. As recently as a couple of weeks ago, Big was still trying to assure Dixie that AJ would change his mind and come asking for his job back.

Hahaha what an idiot. A big TNA name has limited options? If this is true, Big is an idiot, and Dixie is a bigger idiot for believing him.

Well both of them are pretty stupid. Big for thinking that one of TNA's biggest known stars and one of the major names in the American part of the business wouldn't have options outside of TNA. And obviously Dixie is an idiot for believing him.

More reason why Dixie is regretting not bringing in Paul Heyman when she had the chance. He could've changed that whole company around.

But now people are seeing more & more, Dixie is clueless when it comes to business. And with the current state of the company, it wouldn't surprise me if TNA went belly up by the end of 2015, if not sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived