Wrestler Responds to Criticism Over Working at Walmart, Says He Gets Paid More Than He Did At TNA

Jmerc

Sometimes instead of paying wrestlers they just get free tickets to amusement park rides. Not joking.

Heh. That should be a thread of its own.

Sometimes instead of paying wrestlers they just get free tickets to amusement park rides. Not joking.

Heh. That should be a thread of its own.

I remember Mick Foley saying something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I doubt he's getting paid more at Wal Mart than he was in TNA, unless Dixie was paying him in peanuts.

I have a few friends who have either worked or currently work at Wal-Mart. The pay is nothing to brag about, unless you got a manager position, which takes a while, you're barely getting by.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to bump an old post, but it's still on the front page anyway, so I just wanted to say this. Just getting a job is hard enough, and then Walmart's orientation is *censored*ing brutal. They don't teach you shit, and then everything's got this stupid little procedure that you have to adhere to, and God help you if they want you to unload the trucks. They complained I was too slow, they complained I was doing it wrong, they bitched about everything really. I don't think I'm cut out for this bullshit. So, any wrester who wants to criticize him for working there is just wrong.

And since I hadn't opened up a bank account, they gave me this debit card to pay me with. I activated it over the phone, today is supposed to be payday, I checked my balance and it says $0.00 in there. I called the phone number again, and it said "There is a card associated with this account that has not been activated yet." So I activated it again, still no money. Sorry, guys. Had to vent.

Archived