SCWrestling

iSmex.

JAYSON ADDAIR // THE CLOWN PRINCE

"Really? Not even a nice 'Hello', or a friendly 'Hey'. Just... just straight in with the dicklips?". Calvin was rude, pure rude. No hug, no nothing. What a douche. "I'm good though, very good actually. Feel as though I'm in the best shape I've ever been in, that break away from Wrestling served me well". Since Jayson had began wrestling, even just training. The past few months had been his only real time off from the job. A well deserved rest, clearing up nagging injuries. None left for anyone to exploit. "But as for tomorrow, come on... you know we're compatible tag partners. ...wwe tag team titles, yo. Plus, it's like riding a bike; you never forget. I'm sure Gregor, AND Zakk haven't forgotten the sight of my knee denting their faces either".

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calvin

Calvin looks at his Rolex on his left wrist (the right wrist is the gay wrist) and he looks at the time. "I see that it hasn't taken you long to inflate your own ego again eh buddy?" Calvin chuckled, but behind that smile he was being deadly serious. "It's good to see you back, gets a bit lonely on the road sometimes. Was a right bitch Skyping you from Australia too with the time difference and all that shit. Good to be back in the states for sure." Calvin would smile once again. "So you know, McKay and Night. I usually get on well with Night, but as for Gregor, well I can't honestly remember conversing with him. Looks like quite an opponent though." Calvin swept his hair to the side of his face. "I am sure we should be alright though bud"

"Allow me to clue you in on this; Gregory". A couple of coughs as Jayson beat his chest with his hand once or twice, then clearing his throat as he looked set to reveal what Gregor is like. At least what Jayson remembers him to be like. "So, what you gotta do is... you take Ty Wilson level douche, divide it in two, mix it in with half a table spoon of Gabriel Gospel BS. Next, you toss in a little bit Malcolm Brice dumb assary... and you get... Gregor MacKay!". For more recipes from Jayson. You can visit the website at; TylerMooreIsHalfPenguin.com. "I've... had a few run ins, nothing we haven't dealt with before. It'll be fine... and I'm indifferent to Zachary, really. He talks a lot, but... got no game".

Calvin

Tyler Moore fact No. 43, Tyler Moore is allergen to penicillin meaning that hen he needs antibiotics, he is usually prescribed erythomycin. "Gregor sounds a bit like a dick. I remember his Brother James, and he seemed like an alright guy. Must be one of those things eh bud? Anyway, whats the plan for tomorrow then? Just the same old same old? Couple of kicking combos from you and a couple of forearms and elbows from me? Isolate Night and then kncok him out with a bit of Total Wipeout? Or do you wanna change things about?" Calvin sat on a production crate, and folded his arms awaiting a (hopefully fast them mine) response.

"I... I was kinda of hoping I could stand on the apron and let you do everything... I haven't wrestled in a long time, a really long time... Ya can't just rush an A-Star player like me back into the mix... gotta take it slow, be eased in. So, sure, I'll throw a kick or two. But you, Calvin, you... you gotta do all the heavy work". There is some truth to that. It is highly unlikely that Jayson is able to Samoan Drop Gregor or Zakk. He doesn't have the upper body strength to lift up guys of that size, powers all in the kicks. So Calvin will have to do the lifting. Of course, Jayson was joking. He wouldn't let Calvin do all the work, that would be unfair. People are paying to see Jayson kick Zakk's head off. And the customer deserves what they pay for. "No, I'll be fine, no worries. We just need to do what we do best... what we do better than anyone else; crack some skulls, have a laugh, and make references to Tyler Moore than no-one gets or cares for". Did you know? Tyler Moore was originally scheduled to star in the 1977 classic; Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. Playing the role of C-3PO's on air romantic interest. "So, how's Lar'?".

Calvin

"Heavy lifting eh? Sounds good." It was a little known fact that Calvin was a strong man, primarily because he used to drink extra calcium milk in his sippy cup. At the mention of Lara, Calvin expression changed for a smiley happy guy to a look of confusion and anguish. "I have no idea. You know what she is like dude, an enigma. She came and chilled with me in Australia for a bit, and then left me a note saying she had to go home, alongside a pair of pair of panties. Always good. The problem with us is that we are in that awkward place. We want to be on eachother, but not sure if we want to be with eachother, you get me?" Tyler Moore would understand, as Tyler Moore fact 203, he is a trained psychologist, graduating from Teesside University.

"I get you. Think I remember that actually, I'm sure Lara stayed with Sor' and I for a few days... different time? Maybe. But... you two might want to figure that out, whether you want to be with each other or not. I mean, if Lara's like a solid nine, maybe even a ten... do you want to settle with that? Or do you think you can do better? Maybe two eights, make a sixteen? ...Honestly, I think you getting higher than a ten is a bit of a gamble. No offence, but like... what's up with your hair? No, forget that. You and Lara, you're good together. ...just sort it out before it turns into a 'Ross and Rachel' type of deal". Jayson doesn't want to end up with a sub par spin-off show that flops. "Right, well. I've gotta go meet the wife... tell her you said 'wut up?!', Laters". That 'Wut Up?!' was very high pitch for Jayson, very high. Speaking of high, did you know that much like Towelie from South Park. Tyler Moore has also written a book that has garnered the attention of Oprah. It's titled; 'Tyler Moore; the little lamb that could'. With that said, Jayson would give Calvin a casual salute gesture before heading off down the hallway, towards where he was supposed to meet up with Sora.

Friday night is going down in the Windy City and the first card for SCW has been revealed, something that makes Martin Pearce happy as he'll make his debut. Even though he doesn't know that much about Mike Stokes, he has heard things about the guy and how he behaves and he thinks this is good match-up to start his way to the top. Just to be sure, Martin Pearce will try to find as much as he can about Mike Stokes before the day is over but, as far as he's concerned, it will only be to know how to dispatch the opposition as fast and as impressive as possible. He's not here to waste his time and, come Sunday night, Martin Pearce will reestablish himself in the wrestling landscape by putting a big name down. It's time for the Diamond of SCW to shine bright.

Swiping a card to unlock the door to where he'd spend his nights for the inevitable future. Mike carried in his bags...and Roxy's bags...and Glen's bags...wait, Glen wasn't even staying here! Collapsing to the floor, he was shortly followed by the other two as they checked out the apartment, like how a kid would enter the living room on Christmas morning wondering what presents they would get. They were impressed, given the money on all that merchandise and times in WWE and more. Mike didn't have to live in no hole under a rock, he had his money to spend and spend it he did.

'Rad' Roxy

Calling this room.

Unloading the crushing weight of luggage of Roxy's from his back and to the floor beside him. Mike stood up to admire some of the apartment himself, two rooms, and a decent living area and kitchen, one bathroom...well, Roxy better just hurry up with those hour long showers...but in any case, it was nice. Mike picked up Roxy's luggage by it's handles and wheeled them over. Turning to Glen as he went into his pocket to get some money out.

Mike Stokes

Well, I'm gonna hit the hay, you need some money for a tax-

Cut off by having his collar yanked into Roxy's room, the door slammed shut in Glen's face, as he stood looking at the outline of where Mike used to be standing. Grabbing his bags, he picked them up before heading behind to the other bedroom.

Glen Matthews

I'll take this one.

Mike Stokes

What!? No! I said you ain't staying he-

Mike said, opening the door for as long as he could before it slammed shut on him. It seemed there wasn't much choice to it, as Glen got himself settled in the apparent Stokes Hotel, where all are welcome...huh...that doesn't sound like too bad a business venture...and maybe it could be the sponsor of the XFL!

As Zakk confronts Gregor, Gregor diverts his eyes away from Zakk and to the ground. He closes his eyes, trying to block out everything that a man he once considered a friend is telling him. The truth is - he is jealous of Zakk and it's becoming obvious that Zakk's words are wearing Gregor down. When Zakk eggs him on, telling him to "do something about it", Gregor clenches his fists knowing that he could finally unleash some of that pent up frustration. Instead of striking him, Gregor slowly brings his head back up and once again locks eyes with Zakk Night. All of a sudden, Gregor spits in Night's face. A sly grin grows on the face of the 'Rising Angel'.

'THE RISING ANGEL' GREGOR MACKAY

"...do something about it."

Ion Vasile | Romanian Ravager

After a pretty productive day today and it's nearing the end of the day Vasile then goes to get some shut-eye for the night. After all, he needs to be well rested so that he can bring his A-Game for tomorrow's show. Ion Vasile is going face to face with Shaun Danielson. Boy, the two met backstage today and with one conversation, they come rivals. But don't worry, because the punk American Shaun Danielson is going to be thrashed by the "Romanian Ravager". Shaun Danielson said that he can be kicked on and beaten on, but he won't be beaten. Tomorrow, we will see if that holds up, or if he will be the first of many opponents to be defeated by the One Man Romanian Army. We will see. Goodnight.

SCW.COM EXCLUSIVE

*THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS PAID BY PEARCE & ASSOCIATES*

The camera fades in and the image of Martin Pearce looking down at something out of screen is seen as the sound of paper being stacked against a hard surface is heard while he looks up at the camera and begins to talk.

Martin Pearce || The Diamond of SCW

Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for the distraction but I've been busy looking for some information before the cameras started rolling but I'll talk about that in a little bit. I have a couple of reasons to be in front of a camera and now I'll take this time to send a message to anyone following this company and to those who don't at the moment. This'll be a reminder for those who know me and an introduction for those who don't so pay attention and listen carefully.

My name is Martin Pearce and I was member of what was once known as AKW, "Ass Kicking Wrestling", until the company went down in 2012. Yes, the name was tacky and the promotion is now treated as a running joke in the wrestling community but, believe it or not, that was the promotion with the biggest spotlight on them at the time and I felt that I was destined for greatness but then things took a change that I wasn't planning. For some reason, the company decided that it was a good idea to waste a person like me by not being scheduled for matches and then they stick me with a lunatic in matches for months until the idiots behind the company forgot how to use money properly and ran out of money. It's a shame because I got injured on their watch and, if they didn't ran out of money, I would have sued them for everything they got because of their negligence and sheer stupidity but being stupid isn't a crime yet. That's besides the point, though, because I decided to give wrestling another shot and here's why.

For all the bad memories that AKW left on me, the one thing that stuck with me was that the wrestling business is a cyclic one in a way that established people don't like competition. For some bizarre reason, things play themselves in a way that a selective few are always on top no matter where they go. Every time they sign with a company, they take out, nail themselves on high places and nobody else is allowed to come at their level and this is the part when I come in. I don't want to be at their level, I'm not interested by that because I know that I'm better than this people and now I'll have the chance to prove it this Sunday at Adrenaline when I face Mike Stokes.

I'm just done reading about the guy and he's one of these people that just take over the place and has a stranglehold on the higher levels of a company but that'll change on Sunday night. For what I've read about him, he's not one to take opponents seriously as a way to mess with their minds and then take them away by frustrating them into making mistakes. Then again, I don't know if he knows about me or not but I'll make sure he'll remember my name after I'm done with him at Adrenaline because he'll be the first one in a long list of people I have to take down in SCW. I'm not here to waste my time, I'm here to be at the top of this company and I'll get there by beating every big name thrown at me, starting with Stokes. My name is Martin Pearce, I'm the diamond that shines the brightest through SCW and, sooner rather than later, I'll be standing on top of this company with the greats of the past steadily being under my feet. Don't believe me? Wait and see.

With a tap on the camera lens to close his message, Martin Pearce takes some papers from the top of a table and reads what's reading on the sheets as the screen fades to black.

* THE PRECEDING MESAGE WAS PAID BY PEARCE & ASSOCIATES*

Calvin

So Calvin was just having a bit chill this morning. His RPer had to go to work in about 5 minutes which sucked, so as a result Calvin was just in the gym in the arena. Since it was a new arena, the gym equipment was pretty badass, with top of the line cardio fitness equipment. Calvin was warming up for the match tonight as he had some ring rust, this being the first time that he had been in a wrestling ring in about 5 or 6 weeks. It wasn't quite the ring rust that Jayson would endure, but Calvin and Jayson are a well oiled machine, and will pull through this no doubt. Tonight, Calvin and Jayson were gonna pick up the victory.

JAYSON ADDAIR // THE DETROIT TIGER

There is absolutely no reason for Calvin to worry about Jayson in tonight's match. It has been a long time since Jayson had an official match, but. He has kept in physical shape, still possessing some often unbelievable stamina and endurance. Already this Morning had Jayson been to the gym, opting to use the facilities available early in the Morning before anyone else arrived. It was all simple stuff. Working more so upon the power Jayson has behind each of his kicks. Those kicks are deadly, caused a few knockouts over the years, perhaps tonight we'll get to see MacKay or Night face down on the mat. After having showered and changed, Jayson headed back out into the catacomb like hallways to see what trouble he could find.

SORA // WONDER WOMAN OF WRESTLING

And it seems as thought tonight there'll be a Rookie/Veteran match up, as Sora teams up with Rima to take on Team Blondiez. It seems quite ridiculous to call a team that, after all. There are a number of other blondes, where are the invitations for them? Lost in the mail? Perhaps. No bother, it doesn't matter what side of the ring that Sora finds herself on. Her side, is the best side, the winning side. It was only now that Sora was heading towards the arena, sat in the back of a Taxi on her way, in contact with Lara via text. Where Lara at anyway?

So the first show is tonight and Glen is ready. It's been a while since he's actually won a match so he could do with a win. Especially against someone Marcus couldn't beat...

Shaun Danielson || Respect & Honor

Later, Shaun Danielson steps through the curtain for the first time in almost an entire year. All this hard work up till now will mean nothing if he loses. He will come out tonight and give it his all. He HAS to bring his A game if he is to defeat Vasile. But he owes that much to the fans, the support they have shown him through one very tough year of injuries have been incredible...and he is sure that the fans will be right behind him tonight. Vasile will not just be facing Shaun Danielson, oh no. Vasile will be facing Shaun Danielson and thousands of people who cheer him, especially in a place like Chicago. In reality though, that doesn't really matter. Ion is one of those guys who feeds off upsetting people. He wants the championship. He is relentless, he is tough. But Shaun is just that bit tougher and just that bit MORE relentless. That....you will see in the middle of that ring after the main event is over. Ion will be left on the ground and Shaun will be celebrating his victory. There's no two ways about it.

4thWallNewsLogo_zps9b8bfba2.png

The camera panned down into a small studio, lit up with a vibrant blue light in the background, sat at a long varnished news desk was Mike Stokes & 'Rad' Roxy, who were both shuffling papers of their own, both were dressed to impress, Roxy in a sharp grey suit jacket and white shirt, her hair neatly brushed and pony tailed at the back. Whilst Mike sported a black suit and red tie, as the camera got to eye level, Mike and Roxy both looked up from their papers with a light smile on their faces. The intro action music died down to begin their report.

Mike Stokes

Good day, and welcome to the Channel Fourth Wall News, I'm Mike Stokes.

'Rad' Roxy

And I'm 'Rad' Roxy, and here's whats making news...

Roxy said, as she finished the pair looked down at their papers once more, Mike readjusting his seat just a tad to get comfortable as he brought his head back up to the camera.

Mike Stokes

In breaking news, the streets of Chicago are in panic as eyewitnesses claim the ego of one Martin Pearce burst through the newly opened SCW Arena roof earlier today, and began a full on assault on the downtown area of Chicago. The ego, now aptly named 'Egosaurus Rex' has so far been met with no match from police squads, SWAT teams, Military and a clown named Bubbles. Chicago Police Department have issued a emergency evacuation of the Downtown area of Chicago until Egosaurus Rex has been taken down, we go live to our on field reporter at this time. Matthew Abigail Striker, Matt, are you there?

The camera cuts to a live feed of pure spread panic on one of the streets of Chicago, Matt Striker, busy dodging a piece of building that had been thrown by Egosaurus, Matt quickly jumped to cover behind a small rail leading to the subway.

Matt Striker

I'm here Mike, I don't know if you can hear me over all the gunfire, but this thing has been eating lead for over the past few hours like it was a Full English Breakfast, the Military have deployed fighter jets to Egosaurus' position, they're looking to bring this thing d- look! Here they come!

Matt said, pointing to the side, the camera panned around quickly, coming into focus as it followed two fighter jets, they flew on an equal level to one another. Coming in close, the wings of the jets deployed two missiles each, as the shot across the sky, impacting against the beast's stomach like they were nothing. The jets pulled up to gain some distance, however Egosaurus had different ideas, as it swiped and caught one of the jets from mid air like a fly, the pilot ejected from the jet, as Egosaurus aimed up a throw, before tossing the fighter jet threw the air to knock it's partner from the sky.

Matt Striker

Oh my god, it just took out the jets! It took out the god damn jets! Listen, if you can get out, get out now, we're being told we have to retreat to a safer dista-Oh god it's coming this way- it's breaking through the barricade!

Matt cried out, before pulling out a gun of his own, a 44 magnum to be precise, as he opened fire at the beast. The camera fizzled and glitched rapidly before cutting to static. The picture remained static for a few seconds before returning to the studio, as Roxy and Mike looked on, turning to one another.

Mike Stokes

Wow, horrific stuff.

'Rad' Roxy

Very...nice of you to give him a job by the way. Now scientists are now predicting of the strategy of taking Egosaurus Rex will come at the hand's of the soon to debut Adrenaline show of Second City Wrestling, where Martin will have his head used as a mop to wipe around the ring with when our very own Mike Stokes is in the opposing corner, Mike, do you feel confident of beating this Pearce, and ultimately saving the city of Chicago?

Mike Stokes

It's hard to say, Roxy. This is a challenge, not just to me, but to all of mankind. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. But I will fight, not for me, but for the men, women and children who can't protect themselves, I fight for the people that would trample over one another because of a sale of a kitchen appliance on Black Friday. I fight for the people who overweight and use electric scooters to travel, and don't give a damn who's on the same pavement as them, because they think they're king or queen of the sidewalk. I fight for the people who will sit and complain about wrestling being not how it used to be as they sip their mountain dew down in Mom's basement, and call up to ask for another batch of chicken nuggets to be cooked. I can fight Roxy, and I can be beaten, but the Spirit, the Spirit of the People, it will be what makes me get back on my feet and keep fighting, what makes me shine the side of my shoe ready for some poor unfortunate soul's chin to meet, the spirit wills me on forever.

'Rad' Roxy

...you sound so hot right now.

Mike Stokes

Cool your loins Roxy, we've got a show to do.

'Rad' Roxy

Right! Sorry, and now over to Glen with the weather, Glen.

The camera switches to the scene of Glen Matthews stood beside an aerial view of Illinois, Glen chose his usual attire for the news team, his usual dark blue janitor uniform, hell he was evn holding his mop and yellow bucket by his side, but his smile was ever so cheerful as he met the camera lens.

Glen Matthews

Thanks Roxy, well today looking quite bright so far, we're gonna have some clouds moving in over the weekend, some possible downfalls of heavy rain in places, and quite the gust of wind moving in. So wrap up if you're planning an outing to let's say SCW's Adrenaline show, tickets still on sale. COming in to the next week we hope to see those clouds move over to Wisconsin because they're all doo doo faces and deserve a bit of heavy rain, and for the clouds to open up around Illinois and let some of that bright sunshine in for the remainder of the week. Back to you guys.

'Rad' Roxy

Thanks Glen...what did that have to do with the promo?

Roxy said turning to Mike, Mike stared at her for a couple of seconds before offering a light shrug of his shoulders.

'Rad' Roxy

Well, until further updates, I'm 'Rad' Roxy.

Mike Stokes

And I'm not. Have a nice day.

The action music began to play as the camera lifted out to Mike and Roxy shuffling papers once more, the lights dimmed as they conversed, although we don't actually know what they're saying, they could be acting for the camera and not saying anything at all, seems a bit crazy but who knows. Either way, the broadcast had come to an end.

*This broadcast was not endorsed by Pearce or any Associates, but is sponsored by EA, it's in the game.*

JAYSON ADDAIR // THE DETROIT TIGER

Half Time. With some degree of luck, Jayson had been informed by Channel Fourth Wall News of an Egosaurus attack in Chicago. This was quite fortunate, as Jayson was planning to head out with Sora into Chicago for a bite to eat. But, it just wasn't worth the risk with that Egosaurus on a rampage. Thank you Channel Fourth Wall News! So after sending a text message to Sora, explaining the dire situation outside which is at least 80% fact. Jayson departed from his locker room where he was watching West Ham vs. Crystal Palace on NBC Sports, to head towards the cafeteria, see what they are serving, maybe bring back a bite to eat for the second half - Sora'll probably be back by then too.

Ion Vasile | Romanian Ravager

Tonight is the night, the maiden show of Adrenaline for Second City Wrestling. Of course it would be Ion Vasile with his lovely manager Lana who are in the main event against Shaun Danielson. Ion Vasile, Lana and Shaun Danielson have encountered each other yesterday backstage and it ended up as well as you would expect. Each competitor believing themselves to be the first ever SCW Champion, but in the end, only one of them can be the SCW Champion, and his name won't be Shaun Danielson or any other person. It will be the "One Man Romanian Army" Ion Vasile. Anyways, Ion Vasile is right now at the SCWrestling Arena's training facility. Ion Vasile didn't become 300 pounds of pure power by being lazy and slacking off, he worked hard on his impressive physique and takes pride in it. Today, Shaun Danielson will become the first casualty of the Romanian Invasion and then the "Romanian Ravager" will move on to the next conquest.

11b4y2o.png

RockStar Owen Young.

The Man.

Name- Owen Young.

Ringname- RockStar Owen Young.

Birth date- 1st February 1992.

Home Town- Las Vegas, Nevada.

Billed from- Las Vega, Nevada.

Disposition- Heel.

Height- 5'3.

Weight- 180 lbs.

The Moveset.

Common Moves-

Various Dropkicks

Diving elbow drops

Back hand chops

Rest holds

Hurricanranas

Clotheslines

Leg drops

Slaps

Neckbreakers

Eye gouges

Low blows

Signature Moves-

The flying clothesline

The Sparta Kick

Finishing Moves-

The Lionsault

The Diving Legdrop

The Story.

RockStar Owen Young; loud, annoying, backstabbing and cowardly. In the past, Owen had a rather strange approach to wrestling. Where as other wrestlers would try their hardest to be the best, Owen Young would pride himself on being the worst. Having only ever won a handful of matches in his life, Owen Young proudly claimed that he was the true king of the jobbers. However Owen has just recently had a change of heart. Tired of being referred to as Spartacus' jobber brother, and having been influenced and manipulated by a new friend, Jackie Bruce, Owen Young is ready to kiss good bye to his jobber days, and hopefully kiss hello to more glorious days. However doing so will take a lot of work, as hes still not really that good between the ropes. As a result, Owen has decided to use his new friend Jackie Bruce to help him become more successful, and thus earn more money. How rude.

2liub0y.jpg

RockStar Jackie Bruce.

The Man.

Name- Jackie Bruce.

Ringname- RockStar Jackie Bruce.

Birth date- 23rd February 1982.

Home Town- Las Vegas, Nevada.

Billed from- Las Vega, Nevada.

Disposition- Heel.

Height- 6'11.

Weight- 289 lbs.

The Moveset.

Common Moves-

Scoop Slams

Elbow drops

Back hand chops

Rest holds

Choke holds

Clotheslines

Leg drops

Spear

Mounted Punches

The Neckbreaker

Signature Moves-

The Clothesline from Hell

Finishing Moves-

The Chokeslam

The Big Boot to the face

The Story.

RockStar Jackie Bruce is a big, ruthless, yet quite and reserved individual who likes beating people up as much as he likes reading books in the woods. Jackie has just recently decided to break into wrestling, however has been an avid viewer all his life. Not wanting to spend years slaving in the lesser leagues for a few pennies each night, Jackie has decided to use an already mildly established star, RockStar Owen Young, to help him become a well known and a highly respected name in the world of wrestling. How rude.

RockStar Owen Young, RockStar Jackie Bruce! Together they are the BuzzyHitHouse!

The Team.

Team name- The BuzzyHitHouse.

Team Members- RockStar Owen Young and RockStar Jackie Bruce.

Disposition- Heel

Combined Weight- 469 lbs

Combined Height- 12'2

The Moveset.

Common double team moves-

Double Suplex

Double stomps

Aided Neckbreaker

Bearhug/Highkick combination

Double Team Finishing Move-

The aided diving legdrop (Jackie Bruce stands in the corner, before lifting an approaching Owen Young up in the air and allowing him to balance on his large shoulders. Owen Young then stands on the said shoulders, before doing a little dance and jumping off, executing the diving legdrop on the opponent that can be hopefully found laying below.)

The Story.

RockStar's Owen and Jackie are new friends, who are both secretly using one and other to help further their careers. Owen Young, to lose his jobber status. Jackie Bruce to quickly make a name for himself in the wrestling business. This aside, Owen and Bruce do love each other dearly (in a non homoerotic way for the time being at least), compliment each other well and are able to cover up each others weaknesses. This already helps them in life, and should help them in the ring as well. Together they hope to bring some fun, pull some birds and make some money!

addeddddddd

JAYSON ADDAIR // THE HUBBA BUBBA NIGHTMARE

The show still remained a few hours away at the very least, far too early for any preparation to be done yet. Plus, with it being a tag team contest that Jayson is competing in. Prepping along with Calvin Rodgers may serve best, make sure the two are on the same wavelength if not already. But they should be, former tag team champions, long time friends and tag partners. There are no real excuses for a slip up tonight on Adrenaline. Right now Jayson just strolled out of the cafeteria, now with an opened can of soda in hand. He took one last gulp of the soda, the final gulp and proceeded to throw it away into a nearby trash can. Ah, much better. Jayson then proceeded to head off down the hallway, heading to... a place I haven't thought out yet.

SORA // WONDER WOMAN OF WRESTLING

Preparation for Sora's match tonight will be somewhat different. A tag team match as well, yes. But Sora would prepare for such an occasion alone. Perhaps a good idea too, leave Rima to do her own thing and the gesture should be reciprocated. For now the multi-time chamption could be found just leaving her locker room. Phone in hand, Sora was busy replying to a few texts, tweets and emails as she headed off down the hallways of the Second City Wrestling Arena.

both tbc/end.

Fast forward from the "disagreement" with Zakk Night. 'THE RISING ANGEL' GREGOR MACKAY was told that he is scheduled to face one of his foes of the past, Jayson Addair, and Addair's good friend and longtime tag-team partner Calvin Rodgers. Gregor has been wanting to get an opportunity to get his hands on Addair for years after their long history, and is licking his chops just thinking about it. However, he has to share the spotlight with his former friend and member of Underrated (and more importantly, a man whom he had a heated confrontation with earlier in the week), Zakk Night. If there's one thing Gregor hates, it's being associated with Zakk night. Despite technically being a "team" tonight for Adrenaline, Gregor is looking out for number one. Not only does he get a chance to defeat Jayson Addair, but he can prove once and for all who the true leader of Underrated was - 'The Rising Angel' Gregor MacKay ... not that pathetic piece of trash Zakk Night.

RockStar Owen Young, RockStar Jackie Bruce. The BuzzyHitHouse!

"Who's those sexy dudes struttin' into the SCWrestling arena, dressed in tight leathers and feathers, sun glasses and tethers? It's the BuzzyHitHouse!"

David Attenborough of all people claims, as he peers through a bush, observing the newly signed superstars.

"Yes the BuzzyHitHouse, Jackie Bruce ad Owen Young. Two by day RockStars, the SCW's first official male tag team tandem. Let's observe the members closely, lets look into their souls! Firstly, we have RockStar Owen Young, a somewhat well known name in the wrestling world who debuted almost a year ago, and has still yet to win a single match. The self proclaimed real king of the jobbers is in great shape, and has vowed to take his in ring action more serious. If he doesn't win a match by this time next year, he will cut his hair, the short in stature man has claimed. For the first time in his career, Owen Young will be wrestling in a company without his older brother, the Gladiator Spartacus, which we understand is quite the big step in this young mans career, seeing as Spartacus is his safety net, his protector. However by the looks of things, this Jackie Bruce may play a similar role to Spartacus."

As the BuzzyHitHouse lean against the SCWrestling arena wall and light up some fags (the cigarette kind), Attenborough moves in for a closer look, however still hides behind his bush.

"Ah, Jackie Bruce, a somewhat unknown specimen. What is known is that Jackie is an extremely large man with an extremely ruthless streak, often hidden by his calm, reserved nature. If the Owen was not accompanied by the Jackie, I would of had no problem with approaching the Owen. Jackie has yet to make his debut in wrestling, so his skills in battle are currently unknown, and will have to be mighty special if the BuzzyHitHouse hope to be a successful duo."

The BuzzyHitHouse have finished their fags (still the cigarette kind). And are now entering the SCWrestling building.

"It appears we have lost sight of both the Owen Young, and the Jackie Bruce, two remarkable creatures who we will hopefully learn a lot more about soon. Up next, we observe the Avram Shalom."

Ion Vasile w/ Lana | Romanian Ravager

So for right now, Ion Vasile and Lana are right now at the SCWrestling Arena, looking down from the rafters at the ring as the crews are getting it all set up and ready for tonight's show. The "Romanian Ravager" Ion Vasile is dressed in his wrestling attire:Dark blue trunks, black boots, elbow pads, dark blue wrist tape .etc The "Ravishing Russian" Lana is wearing a red business suit with a black shirt with her hair in a bun, so Ion Vasile and Lana are ready to be TV no doubt. Ion Vasile heard from word of the mouth that the show is going to be ready to begin in due time, which is good, because the sooner the show starts, the sooner Ion Vasile can crush Shaun Danielson. So we wait...

But Owen beat SCRPN in a match, at least that's what Marcus told Glen. Marcus also told him that Owen is a terrible person that steals stuff, so Glen will have to make sure to double check he's locked his locker when he puts stuff into it. And that's just to avoid scousers! Shouldn't be long now before the show and Glen is ready to rumble and pick up his first win in a while.

Archived