SCWrestling

iSmex.

|| Shaun Danielson || Honor & Respect ||

So as Shaun was walking down the hall his eyes locked with a rather curious looking woman who dressed like she could be on the board of the company, but in reality she did look a little too intriguing to be a higher up. Shaun's initial guess is that she was probably an advocate for one of the talents based on her general ''you don't want to mess with me'' look. He see's these types of people a lot and knows what they are capable of. Maybe not so much physically but definitely are mentally strong. He would rather have just simply walked by this woman and continued with his routine but as he was walking past her. She said something and stopped him in his tracks.

''You got me, and you are?''

As he asked that question he could see in her eyes that she was thinking something rather offensive toward Shaun as she gazed at him. He looked at her rather curiously for a moment... letting her continue.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lana | The Ice Queen

Uh huh, uh hu-wait what? How could you not know who the Ravishing Russian is? She is Lana god damn it! Stupid Americns-. Well, where did that come from? Anyways, Lana then puts her arms on her hips and then flips her hair as she prepares to answer, with her normal seductive sounding Russian accent.

"Lana"

She then smiless.

"The manager of the Great Romanian Beast, the "Romanian Ravager" Ion Vasile. The One Man Romanian Army."

She then takes one step forward

"Going to be the first ever World Champion of Second City Wrestling. The one who will dominate the company with an iron fist. The one who will plow through anyone and everyone who stands in his way."

Lana then adds after taking one more step.

"Even you, if you stand in his way, of course."

She then puts her arms down and then puts on her best smirk. Now it's Shaun Danielson's turn. How will he respond? Found out in his next post!

Shaun Danielson || Honor & Respect

His instincts were confirmed, the stern look and the general way she carried herself. She was an advocate for Ion Vasile..apparently a formidable force in the business. Shaun had not seen him compete but he had heard things about the Romanian. A tough task. Anyway, Shaun put on his best game face and even though this woman certainly had fire, he would not be intimidated.

''Is that so?''

It sounds like Ion Vasile and Shaun Danielson both had something in common. They both wanted to be that first SCW World Champion. The difference is that Ion has a manager running around telling people about his credentials, but Shaun does all his talking in the ring of course and proceeds to offer a retort to the minor threat given to him by Lana. Who had one amazing smirk on her face..he could not deny that.

"If I stand in his way.. neither of us will be walking out. I'm sure he will kick my ass..but that has never stopped me from giving it back. He can plow through all the talent he wants, but when he gets to Shaun Danielson...he is going to realise that not everybody is going to be defeated so easily. I will not stand down for the One Man Romanian Army.... and at the end of it all, it is he who is going to be the waving the white flag.''

Shaun looks indifferent towards Lana. No emotion on his face. The tension could be cut with a knife.

Lana | The Ice Queen

Of course Ion Vasile is a formidable force in the business. Ion Vasile was a beast in tag team competition and in singles in Aussieland. Although he stuck to tag team matches mostly, he has done a number of marvelous things, such as beating the Undertaker in a straight fight. But now we get back to the conversation at hand. Lana was stuck on those last two sentences from this stupid American in front of him. He is pretty gutsy, Lana has to give him that, but no amount of this thing called "guts" will stop the 300 plus pounds of pure power that is Ion Vasile. Lana stalled for a few seconds, then answered.

"Oh really? Ion Vasile waving a white flag?"

Lana then sees a wild Ion Vasile appears, wearing an expensive suit with a necktie and everything, coming down the corridor the same direction Shaun Danielson was coming from. Ion Vasile sees Lana talking to another person and then approaches the two. Ion Vasile is just a ways behind Danielson. Lana then asks Danielson.

"Why don't you tell him that to his face, Mister Danielson, yes?"

Ion Vasile then replies with English. Eh, his Romanian accent isn't so good.

"Tell me what?"

Ion Vasile demanded to know. How will Shaun Danielson reply with Lana and the "Romanian Ravager" Ion Vasile there? Will he tell him that to his face? Is Shaun Danielson a masochist? Maybe!

Z A K K N I G H T

Strolling through the halls, Zakk would stop when he saw one of the most familiar faces ever from his past: Gregor MacKay. MacKay throws something in the trash can that looks like a wadded up piece of paper, all the while looking steamed. Night glances to the bulletin board to see the torn remains of the roster list. Putting two and two together, and realizing MacKay must've just found out about The Epic One joining with SCW, Zakk lets off a light laugh. With a smirk plastered across his lips, Night would approach his former teammate. "What's the matter, Greg? Look like you've seen a ghost or something." Night folded his arms, now standing right in front of Gregor. "It's kinda surreal, isn't it? Seeing me here compared to back in two thousand ten when people were hailing you as the next big star of our group..." Another light laugh as Night rubs his chin, his eyes shifting from MacKay to the bulletin board every few moments. "...but oh, how times have changed. You simply dwindled and disappeared from the limelight while I...well, I became a six time world champion with a still incredibly bright future. Interesting little scenario there, isn't it?" With that last line, Zakk takes a step closer towards MacKay and removes his smirk, showing he now means business.

Before Shaun knew it.. a 300 pound monster was standing right in front of him. Shaun initially had what can be described as an ‘’intimidated’’ look on his face, but after a few seconds had passed, his confidence rose and for whatever reason Shaun moved closer to the beast. Looking at him dead in the eyes.

“Me and your manager we’re just discussing what would happen if the two of us met in the ring”

Shauns voice was monotone and face emotionless as he spoke at Ion. He looked over at Lana who was smirking the whole time. He then looked back at the Romanian.

“She seems to think you have this championship in the bag…but, that’s her job isn’t it? To promote you? I want you and everybody else to know that absolutely nothing will stop me. And if we ever meet in the ring on the way to the gold I want you to know that you can knock me down all you want, you can throw me around, kick me and beat me down. But I’m going to keep getting back up again because I will not be beaten. While you may look, act tough and hell let's be honest… you are tough.. I am just that bit tougher and at the end of the day...I will be the one left standing."

Shaun's expression never changing

“I will not be intimidated by anybody. Especially not by you.”

Strong words from Shaun Danielson, but it's words that are the most irrelevant. Shaun can talk the talk all he wants but he HAS to perform in that ring or all his words mean nothing. He knows this but is yet, still confident in his mission to gain the championship.

JAYSON ADDAIR // THE CLOWN PRINCE

Leave the intimidation to the 'Clown Prince', he'll do it right. After having become friends with Al Gore, and having taken a ride to Kupa Keep. Jayson had decided to stop his adventure in South Park, Colorado and refocus upon the happenings of Second City Wrestling in Chicago, Illinois instead. Having left his locker room, Jayson made his way down one of the hallways; now trying to navigate a path towards the Cafeteria. He managed to find it, yesterday. So there was hope he wouldn't be wasting too many hours trying to find his desired location. That Glenn Matthews really should put up some more signs, gawd.

tbc/end.

During the last two days whilst I had no Internet Glen has been busy. He's looked up his opponents and knows most anyway. It's also a good job I chose Glen because I'm goingno where in this RPG.

Ion Vasile w/ Lana | Romanian Ravager

A fiery little American, is he not? Welp, just give this guy the title, he said he won't be beaten... nah, Ion Vasile is the one who won't be beaten. Ion Vasile then sizes himself up to Shaun Danielson as Lana is standing elsewhere in this picture smiling. Shaun Danielson doesn't quite compare to the mighty Romanian Ravager, but Ion Vasile knows that size isn't everything, but what matters is that Ion Vasile is pure quality in addition to pure power. Ion Vasile then turns back peddles three steps and gets in some choice words.

"You have quite a bit of guts, little man. I like you already"

Ion Vasile smiles, Ion Vasile put a hint of condescension when he used the word 'little man'

"I like having tough opponents. It's good that you will not be... intimidated. Fearless opponents are much more satisfying and frankly I get bored crushing jobbers."

Now Ion Vasile then begins to talk in Romanian. Shaun Danielson, being a stupid American, won't be able to quite understand what he is saying. By the way, I use google translate for this, because ain't got time to become or get a real Romanian speaker. Plus I am sure everyone else uses google translate too. So sure!

"Shaun Danielson, dac? vom ajunge în ring, te va rupe prost. Te voi distruge ca am distrus un anumit cineva în Australia. Eu voi fi ultimul în picioare din toat? lumea. Eu voi fi urm?torul campion mondial."

Ion Vasile then nods his head. Lana then puts over Ion Vasile

"Here is your next Second City Wrestling World Champion, the "Romanian Ravager" Ion Vasile!"

Lana and Ion Vasile then smile. Ion Vasile then puts on a cocky grin towards Danielson.

"Good luck getting the title."

Lana then mutters under her breath.

"You are going to need it"

Ion Vasile then adds

"Fundul prost"

Ion Vasile and Lana then chuckle after that last line. Vasile just called Shaun a "stupid ass", but Shaun Danielson wouldn't know that. Lana knows Romanian too so she got it. So much fun to be had with foreign languages. The stupid Americans don't know what you are saying about them, right to their face.

Shaun for the most part had no idea what was being said about him, but he had a basic idea of what it might have been. Talk is cheap and he was sure the two of them realised this. The man was an impressive specimen as was Lana (for a different reason entirely). Whatever was said ... the two of them had a nice chuckle to themselves. Shaun’s facial expression was not changed. He just stared straight at Ion.

Lana had muttered under her breath and Shaun picked up on that, he then looked at Lana and smirked - The first time his emotion had changed. He then proceeded to direct his speech towards Lana who had said more than her fair share of words towards Shaun.

“We’ll see about that if/when me and him get into the ring. But when I win the championship. Luck will not play a factor. It will only play as an excuse for your shortcomings as a manager. Or maybe it’s him that isn't good enough for you...”

With that Shaun winked towards Lana. He had no intention of ever joining up with her but he was going to attempt to get into her head. He will do whatever it takes to win except go against his own principles. He respects Ion as a competitor. But it seems they have a difference in ideology.

TBC/End?

Ion Vasile and Lana are still quite... enthused with the guts that the little American has. He is hungry for the title, just like the "Romanian Ravager" Ion Vasile, but of course, only one person will be able to get it. Guts alone won't get the title. That's why it will be Ion Vasile who will get it over Shaun Danielson, and any other person that happens to stand in the way of the Big Guy. Anyways, the Ice Queen then ponders on Shaun Danielson's last words. Oh please, as if the Ravishing Russian has any shortcomings. Although there might be the chance that Vasile might not be able to live up to the hype Lana created for him, but then again, Vasile lived up to his hype when he was in Australia, when he had another manager and a tag team partner, plus Lana knows that Ion Vasile can in fact get it done in the ring. Lana then shrugs and then glances at Ion, speaking in Romanian.

"Ion, avem alte lucruri pentru a lucra la."

Ion Vasile then comes over towards Lana and the two are getting ready to leave, but not before Lana and Ion Vasile look at Danielson one more time.

"Well Danielson, we would love to stay in chat, but we have other things to attend to. Farewell."

Lana then smirks and looks forward and walked off in another direction. Ion Vasile then gets in his last words.

"Pa c??ea"

Then he walks off Lana's way, chuckling all the while. Yep. Now, hopefully there is a match card today, because Ion Vasile is more pumped and ready to wrestle since he had his nice talk with Danielson.

rima - reem

We flyin', we landin'... Rima was chilling in the airport at London Gatwick, awaiting her flight to be called. She was glaring downwards at her phone, aggressively tapping at the screen as she gossiped to her besties about the latest tripe TMZ was posting. She snarled as she caught glimpse of a picture caught of her in a bad moment at a bad angle. Rima quickly switched the screen off, stuffing the phone into her hand-luggage as she pouted. She contemplated putting her headphones on, but decided against it at the risk of missing her call.

Z A K K N I G H T

Considering it's been around two hours since the tbc was replied to, and before that the response wasn't unil five hours later, we're just gonna say the conversation is all over and done with. The two heated partners from before still have massive egos and believe they are better than the other, just like before. After the discussion ended, we could find Zakk wandering towards the cafeteria, looking for nourishment. Grabbing a plastic tub with salad in it, Night sits at a table and eats his late lunch, already pondering in what capacity he'll be used on the first show for Second City Wrestling.

345lpad.jpg

Match Card

Match One

Singles Match

Mike Stokes vs. Martin Pearce

Match Two

Tag Team Match

Donna Wolf & Jeannie Rose vs. Rima & Sora

Match Three

Singles Match

Glen Cody vs. Jon Jrygin

Match Four

Tag Team Match

Calvin Rodgers & Jayson Addair vs. Zakk Night & Gregor MacKay

Main Event

Singles Match

Shaun Danielson vs. Ion Vasile /w Lana

As if Shaun needed another reason to put all he has into this. Well.... He had another one regardless. He now has a point to prove and he is confident that he will prove his point. Shaun is not a man to be messed with or looked down upon. Yeah, heart and guts is not everything in this business but Shaun was also capable of kicking insatiable amounts of ass. He was amped up and ready to take down any competitor who was to stand between him and HIS championship. If you are unable to keep up with Shaun then you will go down. Shaun does not take any prisoners. He is relentless and he will get exactly what he wants. His fire has been burning for a long time and maybe this place will get it out of him. He wanted to FIGHT and now he was going to get his match. His phone alerted him that the match card had been released and to his surprise he was thrown straight into the main event against no other than the man he had crossed just moments ago. This is what he wanted. This was his stage and he was going to own it. The passion, the ''Adrenaline'' rush from the crowd.(No pun intended of course) This is what he was waiting for. A chance to show the world that he is the man to beat.

NfMr9OF.png

The "Ice Queen" Lana has posted that tweet on her twitter account after news of the SCW's Saturday show known as Adrenaline popped up on the SCW App, what a handy tool that is. Anyways, it is Shaun Danielson vs Ion Vasile in the main event. How convenient? No? Ion Vasile is going to relish in that bout, Ion Vasile and Lana have talked down Shaun Danielson quite a bit and lorded their superiority over him with words, but tomorrow is going to be the day to prove their superiority over him. Ion Vasile has talked a big game, almost as tall as himself, but the Big Guy intends on putting down Shaun Danielson and show the whole world why Ion Vasile is going to be the first ever SCW World Champion. Shaun Danielson is going to be the first causality of the #RomanianInvasion. The Bucharest Butcher and the Ravishing Russian will see to that. So now that Ion Vasile and Lana are done with the match card, they then turn their attention to other things. Planning for what to do on Saturday Night. Pre-Adrenaline, During Adrenaline, and Post-Adrenaline.

Speak of the devil. Right as Gregor was tossing the roster list in the trash, none other than Zakk Night approaches him. Throughout Night's spiel, Gregor is forced to bite his lip to prevent him from lashing out on his former friend. With his eyes locked on Zakk Night, Gregor takes a step towards him and the two men are now standing face-to-face.

'THE RISING ANGEL' GREGOR MACKAY

"You honestly think you did all of that on your own? I see you're still just as ignorant as you were four years ago, Zakkary. If you wouldn't have rode my coattails from the second you joined WEW and stood behind me as a member of Underrated, people wouldn't even know that Zakk Night existed."

Gregor lets out a laugh, and licks his lips, before snapping back into an intense glare directly into the eyes of Zakk Night.

"People knew me before Underrated, sure I was mistreated but they knew my name! They didn't know little ol' Zakk Night. And look at you know, Mr. Six-time World Champion .. bravo! But you and I both know that those might as well be mine because I CREATED YOU! And if we would have ever crossed paths over the past four years I would have destroyed you or died trying, and at the very least I would have dragged you down to hell with me! But being that I'm the bigger man, I'm willing to forgive you for your past sins so long as you get the hell out of Chicago right now.."

OT: Sorry for the delay, I've been studying for finals nonstop today!

There was never a question of whether it would happen, only a question of when it would happen. When would Jayson Addair once again come face to face with Gregor MacKay and Zakk Night, formerly of Underrated. As well as when would we get to see Jayson teaming up with his partner in crime; Calvin Rodgers. A great first match to have here in Second City Wrestling - it's a shame there's no Brice or Jimmy though. Still, it shall be fun. A challenging first match after having been on the sidelines of Wrestling for close to eight months. Good job JayJay likes a challenge.

Well there's the first card. Glen faces Jon Jygrin, someone his mentor Marcus has been unable to beat in his career. Tbf though, he's only actually faced him twice, with one of them being a no contest. Still never beat him though! If Glen is able to pick up the win over him, would that mean Glen is better than Marcus? ..of course not. Marcus > all. Maybe one day though, once Marcus is retired and has wont 40 world titles. Anyway Glen is pretty clued up on everyone on the roster so he's pretty confident he should go far here.

OOC: No worries, man.

Z A K K N I G H T

"What, and just sit on the major league sidelines again for a few months? Gregor, I'm not going anywhere. I've worked too hard, put in too much effort since WEW closed down to gain the success that I have. Which, apparently you need a reminder of, is more than anything you have accomplished in a long while." Another scratch of the chin before Zakk would continue. "It also seems you forgot who the visionary behind Underrated was: I approached you. Sure, you were put as the front runner of the group, but I was the one who gave Underrated its beginning. But even despite the fact people saw you as the face of the stable...what happened? I surpassed you in every...way...imaginable. Talent, charisma, fame, championships, legacy...I'm the epitome of what's left of Underrated. Not you. Not Malcolm Brice. Not even Ty Wilson. ME. If you're wanting to stand at the top of this company, this business? Whether you like it or not...you're going through me, and I'm not budgin'."

'Rad' Roxy

Hey look Mike you got a match, against...Martin Pearce.

Glen Matthews

I thought they signed you on for commentary stuff like last time?

'Rad' Roxy

Well, when you got lemons, you make lemonade.

Glen Matthews

So they'll throw him in a match if need be?...I thought that was your job?

'Rad' Roxy

HEY! I'll have you know, I have a very hyped return planned.

Roxy was quick to give Glen a piece of paper, and a piece of her mind on the comment of being a throw in. Glen quickly looked over the page, his eyelids tightened as he peered over the quite detailed drawing of this apparent 'return hype'. Looking back to Roxy with a questionable eyebrow.

Glen Matthews

"Save_Us_?ox?"? What's with the R and Y?

'Rad' Roxy

To add a mystique...you know "ooooooo who could it beeeeeeeeee?'

Glen Matthews

Well, for starters, it's been done. Secondly, this is Chicago, these guys are considered smart wrestling fans, they likely know you were with the company the minute after you signed on the dotted line...

'Rad' Roxy

...Really? Wow, kinda ruins the atmosphere a bit, don't you think?

Glen Matthews

It's been debated, but ultimately there's no talking sense into them. They do what they want, read all the wrestle news sites, boo who they want, cheer who they want, I guess it's all good in the name of fun.

'Rad' Roxy

Huh...true...

Mike Stokes

...Who's Martin Pearce?

Leave the intimidation to the 'Clown Prince', he'll do it right. After having become friends with Al Gore, and having taken a ride to Kupa Keep. Jayson had decided to stop his adventure in South Park, Colorado and refocus upon the happenings of Second City Wrestling in Chicago, Illinois instead. Having left his locker room, Jayson made his way down one of the hallways; now trying to navigate a path towards the Cafeteria. He managed to find it, yesterday. So there was hope he wouldn't be wasting too many hours trying to find his desired location. That Glenn Matthews really should put up some more signs, gawd.

tbc/end.

Calvin

"Hello dicklips" would be the ever friendly words to leave Calvin's mouth upon seeing his friend in his new company. "Looks like we have a match tomorrow bro, so I thought I'd come over and we can discuss wrestling styles,and see if we are compatible as tag team partners, y'know?" Calvin playfully jabbed Jayson as he joked "Whats up bud?"

By the time Zakk finishes, it appears as if a vein is about to pop in Gregor's neck. Visibly infuriated, there's no chance that Gregor can just "walk away" and let Zakk consider this a personal victory.

"Exactly, you came to me. From day one your priority wasn't the greater good of the group, you had your own initiative. You were nothing more than an annoying leech that latched on to me, and only let go when you thought you didn't need me anymore - after I had taught you every damn thing I know then you go and throw me under the bus. Am I bitter? Hell yeah, I'm [EXPLETIVE] bitter!"

Gregor pauses briefly in an attempt to calm himself down.

"Because if I would've said 'no' to you four years ago, you would have never amounted to anything! And if you think for a second that I hold you in high regard because you've won a title or two since twenty-ten, think again, because while I am bitter .. jealous is one thing that I am not. Why? Because you have become what we fought against back in the day - an arrogant prick who's been handed everything he's had. You Zakkary, you are overrated! So if you're not budgin', then I have no problem whatsoever with running. you. over."

Z A K K N I G H T

"You really don't pay attention, do you, Greg? Not one. Not two. SIX. All of those World championships came not from them being handed to me, but hard work trying to combat the very thing you claim I've become. Am I arrogant? You bet I am, because I have every single right in this world to be. I'm the best walking these halls right now. There is not a single soul here that can hold a candle to me in the ring, on the microphone, anywhere. The reason I got where I am wasn't because I latched onto you, because I could've done a whole lot better: it was and is because I've always had the God given ability of being a great professional wrestler, something you only wish you truly had. To be honest, I'm not in this for your jealous or your bitterness. Fact is, I'm your glass ceiling: everything you wish you could be, yet everything you will NEVER become. You wanna run me over? Don't like what I'm saying? I'm right here..." Trailing off, Zakk would take a step closer to Gregor, the distance between the two becoming even smaller. "...do something about it."

Lana | The Ice Queen

Ion Vasile and Lana went their separate ways after they concluded their business at the SCWrestling Arena. Ion Vasile is just glad that the match card for tomorrow's show was released, that way Ion Vasile can look forward to crushing his first opponent in the pilot show of this company, in the main event of the show nonetheless. An opportunity for Ion Vasile to assert his dominance at the climax of the show. Tomorrow, Shaun Danielson will become the first in a long line of wrestlers who will be beaten by the Romanian Ravager. Tomorrow, will just be the beginning, the ending will be the SCW Championship being on the waist of the Vindictive Powerhouse: Ion Vasile. So now, Lana is heading towards her newly obtained apartment, which is being worked on by contractors to make it more to her liking.

Archived