SCWrestling

iSmex.

Marcus||Boltonian

Well Chile are out, fu Brazil. Now Marcus is done watching that, time to leave the lounge for a bit. He may not be able to get back in though... depends on who leaves and comes in before he comes back I guess. Next up is Colombia/Uruguay. ...that could've been us! Suarez must be gutted, no one to bite cuz he's banned for 4 months. Can always join SCW? sure biting's illegal here too but imagine the ratings!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoshino.

Show is getting closer and Yoshino is getting nervous, it's her big debut! she is looking forward to it though. She's all dressed up now, should be a good show! don't forget to tune in. Toshino is already aware of some Japanese guys who said they would on Twitter, can't dissapoint!

345lpad.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8CMx-edLrE

“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, IT’S MY PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU THE NEW, SCW CHAMPION, CALVIN RODGERS!”

As the announcement was made to the audience, All American Nightmare by Hinder blasted through the PA system, and as the first guitar chord sequence was played, the fans popped to their feet and the roof was ready to burst with cheers for the new Champion. Confetti filled the arena and fireworks went off as the ‘laugh’ part of the song hit in, and as the music became louder, Calvin emerged from the curtain and the fans once again erupted for the Face of the Year. Calvin was dressed in a pair of jeans, and on top was his official Chaos Angel SCW Tee. He was also wearing shoes, which is good. The SCW Championship was sloped over his shoulder, and he raced down the ramp, high fiving the people on the left of the ramp, and then running back to the top and high fiving the people on the left. Now, Calvin went around the ring, high fiving all of the fans, at one point taking a fans camera, and took a selfie with the fan in question. He then ascended the apron, and hung off of the ropes, slapping the title. He then climbed up the ropes, and raised the title, Rock style. He climbed into the ring, and was given a microphone. As he tried to speak, a Calvin Rodgers chant broke out and Calvin had to wait in order to speak. A few moments passed, and the chants were still going.

“You guys never get tired of chanting do you?” The fans roared once again as Calvin laughed in the ring. “I do not want to keep you all for too long, as tonight we have a good Adrenaline planned for you guys with Pearce vs Pearce, The Redemption. You know, it’s funny because it was about 6 years ago when I was the WWE champion, and here we are, 6 years on and at the age of 27 years old, I am finally stand tall again as the World Champion! It is no lie that I have had problems over the years. It is no secret that I have had my share of ups and downs over the last 6 years. I was supposed to be the hottest shit in this industry, the next big thing. 21 years old, I won the WWE Championship and became the youngest WWE Champion to date. The only way was up. That is what everybody said. But I have found out the hard way that everyone was wrong. At that moment in time, I was the greatest thing to grace this industry since Hulkamania, since Warrior, Since Stone Cold Steve Austin. And I blew it. I bombed. I had everything that I could ever ask for, and it all was just taken away from me. It gives me so much pride right now to say... I am the SCW Champion!”

The fans cheered at Calvin’s statement.

“Let me rephrase that. We are the SCW Champion! My win against Ion Vasile was for all of you ‘stupid americans’ out there. That win was a win for everybody out there who has had their patriotism mocked by some dumb commie wench with boy tits and a easter island jaw. That win was for everybody who was told that you are not big enough. You are not smart enough. You are not good enough. That win was for people who were told that they were not good, period. The fact of the matter is, to everybody who has joined me in my fight and my struggle to win the SCW Champion from Ion Vasile, and everybody who has supported me since the beginning my career, and supported me throughout my low times, I thank you so much. The message that I can give is this. There is always hope. Always hope. You are good, and it is through believing that you can achieve your dreams. I was in a bad place in the past. I was at the bottom of the barrel looking up. If you told me, that there would be a cat in hell’s chance of me rising to the top, beating 14 other superstars to be number one contender, and then beating some Gypsy Monster for the vacant championship. If you told me a few years ago that I would be financially secure, engaged to be married to some beautiful lady, That’s you Lara baby, and had a world Championship, then I would have probably asked you for whatever drugs that you were taking. Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn’t matter what has happened in the past. What matters is the present and the future. I certainly wouldn’t have been right here if it wasn’t for the support of you the fans, my fiancée Lara, my buddies Jayson, Sora and Jimmy, as well as other family. You have stood by me through thick and thin, and I will repay you by being the champion that you all deserve. Thank you!”

And with that Calvin dropped the microphone as All American Nightmare replayed on the system. Calvin started to celebrate again as the fans got to their feet once again in support. Calvin then ascended each individual turnbuckle posing with the title, as we go to a commercial break.

Match One

Singles Match

Adrian Neville vs. Gabriel Gospel

The two men lock up and Gospel hits an immediate armdrag sending Neville across the ring. Neville bounces back up to his feet. The two then circles around each other some more and they lock up again. Gabriel wrenches the arm, and then goes under, wrenching it some more. Neville reverses the arm wrench, and then uses a standing back flip to reverse the arm wrench. Neville then hits an arm wrench of his own, followed by an arm drag. Gospel immediately gets back up but runs into a drop toe hold. Adrian Neville floats over and locks in an armbar, but it isn’t fully applied and Gabriel gets up in a few seconds, armbar still locked in, and amazingly, Gospel picks up The Jumpin’ Geordie and hits a scoop slam. More amazingly, is that Neville kept the arm bar locked in and the move was still applied as he rolled Gabriel through. Gospel got his foot on the ropes, and Neville left the armbar. Gabriel then took advantage with an Irish whip, but on the rebound, Adrian hit a shoulder block taking Gabriel down. Neville then ran and bounced off the adjacent rope, cartwheeling over a grounded Gospel, and as Gabriel got up, grounded him with yet another arm drag followed by an arm bar. Gabriel gets to his feet once more and hits a snap jab to the face of Neville, followed by an elbow to the back of the head. Another snap jab from Gabriel was received by 2 from Neville, which then again, was combated with a large right hand from Gabriel. Gabriel forced Neville to the corner, jabbing away at his skull. However, Neville retaliated with some toe kicks. Neville forced Gabriel off of him, and as Gabriel missed a clothesline from Adrian ducking, Neville’s dropkick sent Gabriel out of the ring. Gospel was dazed at ringside, and as he was, Adrian Neville backed up and he sprang out of the ring, somersault plancha catching him with a senton. Commercial break, with Jon Jrygin selling high heels.

We come back from the commercial break and Adrian Neville has Gabriel locked in an abdominal stretch. Gabriel forced his way out of it, but was met by a toe kick. Neville whipped Gabriel into the turnbuckle, and then charged. Gabriel managed to throw Adrian over the top rope but he landed on the apron. Gabriel ran at Neville, but Adrian hit a shoulder thrust to the gut of Gabriel. Adrian Neville then springboarded over the top rope looking for a cross body. Gabriel ducks the cross body attempt and then bounces off of the ropes. Gabriel bounces back and hits a hard shoulder block, sending Adrian to the canvas. Adrian gets right up, and then Gabriel goes around the back of Neville with a waist lock. German Suplex and bridge!

kickout by Neville. Adrian gets up, as Gabriel runs over to the set of ropes to the left of him, bounces off. Adrian ducked his head for a back body drop, and on the return to the centre of the ring, Gabriel rolled over Neville’s back. Neville turned around, and Gabriel met him with a stiff elbow. Adrian rocked, and Gospel then followed it up with a huge fist! Adrian rocked once again and Gospel hit an Enzuigir. Adrian was practically out for the count, yet he hadn’t fallen. Gabriel looks at the fans at ringside, perplexed how Neville is still standing. Gabriel then backed up, bouncing off the ropes and running at Neville, but Neville exploded with a school boy roll up

Gospel just kicked out and avoided the shock loss. Gospel got to his feet, as did Neville. Neville ducked a clothesline attempt and hit a springboard hurricanrana. Gospel back up to his feet, and he was met with a springboard leg lariat from the man Gravity Forgot. Gospel once again got to his feet, and Neville had ascended the top rope, leaping off with a dragonrana, no pin. Gospel was disorientated and still managed to get to his feet. As he did, Adrian Neville planted Gospel with a gamengiri! Gospel was out, and perfectly positioned for Neville. Neville ascended the top rope, and he stood up, leaping off with the Red Arrow! Gospel just managed to get out of the way, and Adrian crashed and burned. Gospel used the ropes to get up, and as Adrian did, Gospel hit the Revelation. Game over. 1....2....3....

Winner:

Gabby G.

Match Two

Singles Match

Yoshino Nakano vs. The Groupie

Well we're onto the second match up of the evening, following on from the opening contest between Gabriel Gospel and Adrian Neville which Gospel probably won. If I'm wrong feel free to laugh at me. Now the crowd has calmed down, it's time for the first entrance of this second match between two debiting divas, the first being slightly obvious as the music is not in English but rather, Japanese. Out on the stage comes Yoshino Nakano, who just uses Yoshino for her stage name dressed in a big pink frilly dress - similar to Alex Bills during her entrance I suppose - and she would stand on the stage with a smile. After waving to the crowd, she would walk down the entrance ramp, taking the time to acknowledge fans, some thinking wtf and is this chick serious. Once getting into the ring she would begin to speak, in an Asian accent which sounded very cute.

Yoshino: "Hello everyone! I'm Yoshino and I'm a Japanese Idol! I am very excited to be here today to make my debut! I have preformed in many arenas but this one is the best of them all! So before I have my debut match I want to show you all what a Japanese Idol does, so I'm going to sing for you all! ...ok here I goooooooo!"

The music coming on would indicate it's her theme music. Guess her agent wants them to hear more of the song in case it increases the chances of the song being sold or something. The Japanese love their idols so there's probably a load of them sat watching now with boners, whilst the Western audience is probably not as pleased. At least she's got a better voice than Jillian Hall though, anyway she begins singing and shows she does indeed have a good voice, so the crowd have yet to turn on it. Spoiler tags cuz who wants to see Romanji.

Yoshino: "shape up! bitamin love de
make up! koi no chikara de
ima yorimo kirei ninareru
anatanotame

senobi shite hirake ta
unmei no komado
namida dechi yaukurai
anataga suki

hajimete no umi mo
hajimete no uso mo
hajimete no kenka mo
oboe teimasu

sure chigai furi kaeri
kidu itano me to mede
wakari ae tara
tabun kitto soreha
kiseki NANO!

shape up! bitamin love de
make up! koi no kokoroha
anatawo omou tabi
kirei ninarimasu !

osoroino yorokobi
osoroino egao wo
sukoshi zutsu korekaramotto
fuyashi tainaa

anatani ae ruto
ureshi i kimochi ga
kono mune ni afure te
pokapokasuru

arifureta shunkan mo
arifureta basho mo
arifureta kaiwa mo
hikatte imasu

muki atte fure atte
kanji tano te to te wo
tsunagi ae tara
tabun kitto sorede
suteki NANO!

bitamin love de
make up! koi no sapurimento
choppiri suppa kute
setsunakunarimasu !

osoroino tanoshimi
osoroino mirai wo
sukoshi dake yumemi rukotode
ganbare runo

shape up! bitamin love de
make up! koi no chikara de
anatawo omou tabi
kirei ninarimasu !

osoroino yorokobi
osoroino egao wo
sukoshi zutsu korekaramotto
fuyashi tainaa
"

With that, she's done. It wasn't too bad and it probably got a load of Japs to shed some money out so SCW benefit!

Yoshino: "Thank you everyone! now I hope you contiune to enjoy the show as I fight against the woman known as the Groupie! you've been a wonderful crowd!"

At which point she blows a few kisses, and waves a bit more as the theme music of the Groupie starts.

The match between Yoshino and The Groupie was a hard fought battle between two new divas jocking for position in the division. The two newcomers were trying their best to get their first victory in SCW to move one step closer to a Women's title opportunity. The two women were now exchanging forearms in the center of the ring before The Groupie raked the eyes of Yoshino then drove her face first into the mat with a Sitout Facebuster she then males the pin attempt 1....2.....2.9! Yoshino was down but not out yet. The Groupie now hooks the arms of Yoshino looking for a Double Arm DDT, but Yoshino is able to reverse it into a Suplex with a bridge 1.....2....2.9! The Groupie manages to slip out of the pin before the three count could be reached. She now looks for a School Girl pin on Yoshino, but the Japanese diva manages to roll through and catch the Groupie with a head kick. She now bounces off the ropes looking for a Shining Wizard, but the Groupie catches her with a Swinging Neckbreaker. The Groupie now sizes up Yoshino looking for the finish and as Yoshino gets to her feet The Groupie tries a Fame Asser. Yoshino is able to avoid contact on the move and counters with a well placed Spinning Wheel Kick she then makes the cover on the Groupie 1.....2......3!

Winner:
Yoshino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YroUjgSxRX8

The intimidating theme of SCW Women's Champion Rima was next to play, the arena lights would fade to a dark violet and the entrance video for Rima would begin to play. After a few moments, waiting for dramatic effect, Rima would step out from behind the curtain with her Hollywood smile intact as usual. She sauntered to the middle of the stage, standing on the spot before patting the title around her waist with a sense of arrogance. The crowd reacted accordingly, booing following Rima's successful defence against Jeannie Rose, who had become a fan favourite recently. Rima beat her with a DDG out of nowhere, catching Rose on the chin and sending her down for the count. It was satisfying to Rima knowing that she had won once more. She would seem extra cocky as she reached the bottom of the ramp, the smile still on her face despite the abuse she had aimed towards the audience. With no attention paid to any hands of the crowd, Rima climbed up the steel steps before strutting across the apron. She would flick her hair back with confidence before stepping between the bottom and second rope and into the ring. Rima immediately headed for the corner, not breaking stride, stepping onto the second rope before posing with her title now in her hand. She raised it above her head, taking in the booing and hissing from the crowd. She almost craved the reaction, and would blow a kiss in return before leaning down and grabbing a microphone from an employee at ringside. Rima's theme slowly came to a stop as she wandered back to the middle of the ring, stopping in the center to talk to the camera.

"Isn't it funny how everything I predict is always coming true, like it's almost scary how accurate I've been with my predictions. It's crazy. Ten times during my tenure in this company I have said that I will beat my next opponent, and each and every time I have done so with flying colours. Wednesday, there was no change there. There wasn't a bump in the road, no crack in the pavement, everything went as I said it would and come the end of the night, just as I said I would be, I was still your SCW Women's Champion. It's getting to the point where you should just expect this, whenever you see my name on the card you don't even have to look at my opponent. No matter who I face, no matter how many I face, I still win."

Rima nodded her head, lowering the microphone momentarily as the crowd gave her the reaction she expected. It was all becoming too obvious for her, almost unable to speak her opinion without it being denied harshly by the majority. After some contemplation, Rima would lift the microphone back up to her lips, her words accompanied by a sadistic grin.

"It can't even be denied anymore, because the fact of the matter is that I've proven my worth. I stand here before all of you with a flawless record of ten wins and zero losses. That is unheard of in this business. That is a record that is legendary, a streak unrivaled by anyone else in this company and that is why, despite whatever you hear about Calvin Rodgers or Aaron Starr, I am the main event of this company. I am the star. I am the feature and I am the reason why all of you tune in each and every week. I am ratings, I am viewers, I am the hottest commodity in wrestling and I am also the best in the world."

As Rima spoke those last four words, the crowd would hiss and boo louder, but the SCW Women's Champion was oblivious. She stared up to the sky, basking in all of her own glory as only she could. It was almost like she was emotional, eventually turning her focus back to the microphone in her hand and the audience in attendance. It almost seemed like she would break from her daydreaming and realise the crowd was booing now, so Rima would react accordingly with a sneer.

"See, you can boo, you could all tell me that I'm a liar, that I'm wrong... but who was wrong just two nights ago?... Who was cheering on Jeannie Rose, expecting her to pull off the upset of the century, and end my flawless reign?... All of you... You all expected it, and just like the other nine times before... you were wrong. You were all wrong and I was right. I was right on Wednesday just like I was right the other nine nights, and that's not a fluke anymore. Lightning doesn't strike twice. This reign, and everything behind it, it's all very very real. It has all happened as I told it, so all of you better start getting to your knees and kissing my feet, worshiping the ground I walk on, because I'm the closest thing to a god in this company. A goddess."

Rima chuckled, nodding her head as the crowd volume would once again rise. She wasn't surprised at all, wandering around the ring aimlessly as she took a break from speaking. She held the microphone in both hands and looked focused as she gathered her thoughts. Rima eventually returned to the center of the ring with another talking point, her expression rather questionable, almost like she had something on her mind.

"Now, before my title was defended on Wednesday, I had beaten everyone there was to beat on this roster. It was all conquering, all powerful and I was the only thing relevant in this league. I carried everyone on my back. Let me tell you something that might shock you, it's quite horrible really. I am not a well-liked person backstage, I am absolutely despised by every other female competitor here and everywhere I walk I get sneers and scowls aimed at me, emotions of pure jealousy. It is a disgrace that these women can stand there, squinting at me and howling abuse towards me when I am the only reason they're here. I make this whole division relevant, I am the divine saviour of this division and I'm the reason that half of this roster isn't working street corners because without Rima, none of this would be worth it. I don't deserve scowls, sneers and whispers behind me back. I deserve thank yous. I should be having my hand shaken by every diva backstage, so at least then I'd know they're grateful... But no, instead I get shunned, everyone passes me by with their heads down and no-one dares to look me in the eyes because they know, deep down in their cold black hearts, they're riding my coattails and they've given me nothing in return. They don't have the audacity or the self-respect to admit that they're worthless."

Rima nodded her head, agreeing with herself completely. The crowd wouldn't boo this though, almost stunned at the insult pulled by Rima. She would turn her head to the stage, almost expecting someone to show their face, then reversing her gaze back to the camera once she realised they would let her continue. Typical of the divas on the roster, no guts. Rima began to speak again, rather proud of her words before.

"Despite the treatment of me by my peers, I still hold a new found hope for this place. I still hold hope for the women's division and that's because of a change recently that saw Sora appointed general manager of SCW. Now, I can't say I get on with Sora, infact I dislike Sora. I dislike her completely... I have never gotten along with her or her lackey, Lara, they're just too different to me. Despite that, I respect Sora. She has wrestled in huge matches, beaten legends and holds a record that even I can aspire to. I know for a fact that she holds this division close to her heart. She wants to see this division thrive and unlike Avram Shalom, she will actually give a shit. Sora will actually care about the talent and standards of the division, and that's exciting. It's exciting, not only as a prospect, but because Wednesday saw the official signing of four new competitors. Making an assumption, they're competitors endorsed by Sora in some way, so I do probably hold these four girls in a higher regard than the last generation of failure. Adding to this, Twitter exploded for some reason this week following Lara's announcement of her return to in-ring action, I don't know why that's big news but it was, but it gives me a slither of hope that we might be on the right tracks at last. This division might finally be heading in the right direction."

No crowd reaction again as they agreed with Rima, and it was only right. She wasn't speaking to big herself up or put anyone else down, she was stating facts and they were facts that she believed in completely. After a little pause, Rima lifted the microphone back up to her lips with both hands.

"New girls, consider this an introduction and a warning. I am Rima. I am the SCW Women's Champion holding a flawless record of ten wins and zero losses. I am the drop dead gorgeous martyr to this division, the divine ruler of you all and I expect to be shown the respect I deserve by you. You owe me everything. You're only here because I've given you the opportunity to be here. This is my house with my rules, and if you wanna break my rules then you're gonna piss me off. If you're gonna piss me off, then you'll make yourself an enemy. You do not want to make me an enemy. You don't want to give me a reason to look for you. So, remember this. Remember all I've told you and follow the example that the others never could, before it's too late."

Rima finished that line with a glare, a stare of deep hatred aimed towards the camera. This emotion and expression was soon broken though, Rima diverting her attention to something else. A drastic change where she went from disgusted to cheerful in a matter of moments. She would lean forward, microphone held just below her mouth as she winked, signalling this promo was over and she'd finished all she needed to say.

"Stay REEM."

With that, Rima would raise her title from her shoulder and above her head. The crowd were negative, however not as bad as usual towards her. She would circle the ring, handing the microphone back to ringside before exiting via the steel stairs. The SCW Women's Champion left up the ramp, onto the next contest.

Match Three

Tag Team Match

Glencus vs. #fabulous

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now at Marcus and Glen Cody of Glencus vs the “Chocolate Loving” Cupid Love and the “Ravishing Russian” Romeo. You all have been watching the two teams been duking it out in a friendly yet entertaining and competitive match up.

So right now, we are to Marcus and Romeo trading blows in the middle of the ring. Marcus is taking the most damage from the Bear and Romeo isn't taking much from Marcus due to his stature. But suddenly Marcus starts dodging punches from Romeo and retaliating with hard right hands of his own, stunning Romeo. Marcus then launches himself off the ropes and clotheslines Romeo, that staggers the big man, but it doesn't knock him down. Marcus then launches himself off the ropes to do another clothesline, but Romeo is stunned and can barely stand himself up, then Marcus launches himself off for one more clothesline, but suddenly Romeo springs to life and hits Marcus with a powerful Ho-Train Attack. That knocks Marcus right off and down to the ground, Romeo then goes for the cover.

One. Two. No!

Marcus kicks out. Romeo then sits Marcus up and puts him in a headlock. Romeo is taking good advantage of his size and strength as he puts on the preassure. Marcus then gets to his feet after some time and then begins to battle his way out! Marcus then elbows Romeo one after the other, soon Romeo releases Marcus, but Romeo then kneelifts Marcus in the gut and then scoops him up and slams him don, a scoopslam! Romeo then launches himself off the ropes and then when he gets to Marcus he then goes for a big splash but Marcus rolls out of the way, leaving the big man to hit nothing, crashing and burning. The two slowly get to their feet, Romeo throws a right hand, but Marcus ducks underneath it and uses this chance to take “The Bear” Romeo with a thunderous STO. Marcus moves to capitalize, covering Romeo

One...two. Thr

Almost! Romeo gets his shoulder up. Now the two are now crawling to the tag team parnters. This is the hot tag moment of the match. Soon, soon both Glen Cody and Cupid Love are tagged into the match and the crowd explodes for the two popular teams. Glen and Cupid Love then rush to the ring, Cupid Love tries to clothesline Cody down, but he ducks under it and launches himself off the ropes and comes off with a running cross body that takes Love down. Cody has Love down with the press, the referee gets down to count Cupid Love kicks out before he could get to the count of one. Cupid Love is up, but the very quick Glen Cody knocks him down with a dropkick. Cupid Love then gets to the ropes and uses those to support himself, here comes a dashing Glen Cody, Cupid Love counters and tosses Cody overhead and gets to the center of the ring to take a breather. Glen Cody, unkown to Cupid Love hangs on, when Love turns around, here comes Cody with a springboard dropkick! Ouch. Cupid is down and Glen Cody goes for the cover.

One. Two. Th

No! Cupid Love kicks out. Now Cupid Love is now getting up, right now to his knees, Glen Cody then launches himself off the ropes for the Shining Wizard while he is kneeling, but Cupid Love drops down and avoids it, crashing. Glen Cody is up and walks into a running reverse elbow form Cupid Love. And Glen Cody is stunned, and then Cupid Love then does a Spike DDT on Glen Cody. Glen Cody is now lying down on the mat with his chest to the ground. Cupid Love is now feeling it, he then gets in front of Glen Cody's head, puts his arms on his head and shakes his ass a bit, then he gets on top of Cody and starts doing some powerful pelvic thrusts that send his head banging against the canvas. Oh dear. After that display, Cupid Love then turns Cody over and hooks the leg for the cover and here come Marcus and Romeo into the ring.

One. Two.

Ouch. The pin was stopped by Marcus, then begin to get into it, but the referee was quick to restore order and the two were sent back to the apron, slowly. Although Cupid Love was hurt by Marcus after that pinfall attempt, he then stalks Glen Cody as he gets up. Once Glen Cody is up, Cupid Love then grabs him and does a Inverted Atomic Drop on him, then Cupid Love chains it with a Reverse STO, competing the Cupid's Arrow. That connects and Glen Cody is down. Cupid Love then hooks both legs for the cover.

One. Two. Three!

Winners
#fabulous

Aftermath
Romeo and Cupid Love celebrate their win in the middle of the ring. It goes on for a while and eventually they leave the ring and their theme music fades, then the camera then focuses on a Glen Cody who is having a hard time getting up and he looks angry and frustrated, perhaps tired of his losing slump or getting humped by a black guy, or both! Marcus helps him up, but Glen Cody pushes Marcus away. Marcus is asking what is going on and Glen Cody fires some harsh words Marcus' way. The two are now having a heated talk and then Glen Cody ends up doing the unthinkable: Spitting in the face of Marcus. The crowd shouts “OOOOOOOOOOOO” Marcus is at a loss of words right there. Glen Cody then throws some more sudden verbal abuse Marcus' way as the Boltonian is processing getting spit in the face by his protege, then here comes Cody with a cheap shot!

Marcus is took by surprise by all this, Marcus then takes a few more shots from his angry portage. Glen Cody then yells and gets ready to throw a large right hand but as he does so, Marcus then counteracts with a big boot to the short Glen Cody's head that knocks him out. Marcus then stands over Glen Cody's fallen body. Looks like Glencus is no more. Marcus then exits the ring and we go to a commercial break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V95I-bMfNus

"It's that time again."

"Joey, show some enthusiast, show some excitement, these are our SCW tag team champions!"

As the song plays, as Joey Styles and William Regal converse, as the arena lights flash and as the fans in attendance provide an unsavory reaction, Owen and Jackie pop out from behind the curtain, big smiles upon their face, their respective title belts around their respective shoulders. The BuzzyHitHouse strut proudly to the ring, dancing and clapping as they do whilst bobbing their heads to their theme song. Once at the end of the entrance ramp, the tag team champions simultaneously remove their tag belts, before playing them like guitars, with Owen falling to his knees and flipping his hair around, and Jackie remaining standing whilst wiggling his tongue like a thirsty dog. After a short while, Owen and Jackie collect a microphone each from the stage hand, before sliding into the ring. They then move to the middle as the music and crowd reaction begins to fade. Once silence has made itself heard, Owen begins.

"Ladies and gentlemen and boys and girls, roll up and roll up, lookie what we have here then! RockStar Owen Young, RockStar Jackie Bruce, the BuzzyHitHouse, still the SCW tag team champions of the worlddddd!"

Following that, the crowd boos, seeing as the HitHouse once again bent the rules to retain the tag team championships, screwing the beloved fan favorites Australia United and Glencus in the process. Owen shrugs as the fans provide their reaction as Jackie looks at him and pouts whilst rubbing his eyes, mocking the upset SCW universe.

"Oh boo hoo so we cheated again, but just think if we didn't, right now Glen Cody and Marcus could be the SCW tag team champions, how horrid would that be?! Marcus, yeah he's alright, but do you really want Glen Cody as a champion? Glen Cody?! Worse yet, instead Australia United could be the champions, those beautiful pretty boys who don't even look or act Australian! Where's their safari hats? Where of where are their surf boards?"

Owen then laughs at what he has just said, like he often does, however as usual no one else seems to be amused, except Jackie Bruce of course, who decides that its his go.

"Face it SCW universe, you love us really! We are sexy, we are charming, we are sophisticated, we are interesting, we are funny and we are winners! Winners!"

Following that, Owen and Jackie once again begin to play their championships as the fans boo the incorrect statement that had just fallen from the mouth of Jackie. The two were enjoying their jamming session, rolling around the ring and head banging until their heads ached, however a pair of gentlemen were not enjoying it one bit.

"YOU BOTH SUCK" chants then erupt from the crowd, directed at both "Rockstar" Jackie Bruce and "Rockstar" Owen Young in the middle of the ring. The chants keep on getting louder and louder and it's safe to say that the two Rockstars are both smiling through all of it, no even able to care less about what they are chanting, then suddenly...

"Ready to Rock" by Airborne then plays through the arena speakers, to a much more positive reaction than what the BuzzyHitHouse got. Troy Pierce and Lance Steele then emerge from the entrance curtain, wearing casual clothes for this segment. Both people of Australia United taunt on the entrance stage then go down the entrance ramp, giving fans to high fives along the way. No smiles on their faces this time around, they are still disappointed with the way the Triple Threat Tag Team Match for the SCW Tag Team Championships went. Lance Steele was so close to the victory, but Owen Young came in, lowblow'ed and picked up the scraps. So close to the victory and yet so far. Nonetheless, Troy and Lance are going to try and redouble their efforts. Troy and Lance then reach the end of the entrance ramp, they circle around ring side, keeping their eye on the annoying rockstar duo in the ring. The two then get a pair of microphones from one of the microphone giving fairies that are usually spotted around the ringside area. Once they get them, the two then climb onto the apron and then get into the ring. Australia United's theme music then fades to nothingness and could hear a burst of cheers for the Australians, for interrupting the super annoying rockstars. Before Troy and Lance say anything, the two sarcastically slowly clap for the rockstars just a bit. After that, Troy Pierce begins speaking after holding his microphone up to speak, he looks down, not looking at the two just yet.

"Well done you two. Well done."

Que some more clapping from the two.

"You two won at RAGE. You won against Glencus and us. Congratulations. And all it took was one cheap shots to the nuts to do it, right mate?"

Troy Pierce then looks at the two directly, with his partner Lance Steele standing by him.

"Don't worry, it's good. You two won the way you needed to win. We all know how close that you two were to losing the the tag team titles."

Troy Pierce then gestures with his index finger and his thumb how close they were to winning the match. Very close. All Lance Steele needed was about 4 seconds and the tag team titles would have been theirs.

"Just that close and the tag team titles would have went to a team that wouldn't treat them as toy guitars because they can't learn how to use real ones."

Troy Pierce then lowers his microphone, with his point being made. The Aussies were close to winning and it took a cheap lowblow for the BuzzyHitHouse to retain the championships. Now Lance Steele brings up his micrphone and chimes in and makes his opinion heard on this matter.

"You two may have won the match, but. But, you only really beat Glencus for like the 100th time to retain your championships. Us? You two may have beaten Glencus out of the tag team title picture, but you two haven't beaten us yet."

Lance Steele the nods his head in approval of his own words.

"It's safe to say that Glencus is out of the tag titles picture, but we, Australia United are still here!"

The crowd pops. Now Lance Steele then pauses as the crowd continues to pop for the two. Once the die down, Lance Steele then speaks more.

"You two got lucky in a three man match. What do you think is going to happen when we face off against you in a normal tag team match. With no where for you two to hide and nobody else for you two to prey on? If we would be "horrid champions" as you two said, what are you two supposed to be? Godawful? And FYI, nobody thinks you two are "charming" "sophisticated" or "interesting". In fact, you two are the exact opposite of that. People though think you two are funny, although I must tell you they don't laugh with you, they laugh at you, because you two are jokes."

Lance Steele and Troy then chuckle at the same time, then Lance once again nods in approval of his own words. The crowd responds positively, because they think the BuzzyHitHouse are godawful champions. Now Troy Pierce gets some more in.

"You two clowns know you can't take us in a straight match. This whole time you have been ducking us."

Troy then puts a confident expression his face.

"You know what you two, I have an idea: Bring it."

Pause

"Yeah, bring it you two. If you are these great tag team champions as you say, then come and bring it. Put your titles on the line. Let's have a match. Right here, right now!"

The crowd pops, hoping to see the two go at it right at this moment. Troy then lowers his microphone and then the two both gesture 'bring it on' to the BuzzyHitHouse. The Aussies look tense and they look ready to rumble right now. The two are trying to attack their egos and get into their heads. Will it work they way they prefer it? Let's find out. Lance then puts his microphone back up for good measure and continues on, asking the HitHouse if they are going to do this.

"So, what's it going to be?"

Good question. How will the BuzzyHitHouse respond to that?

Owen and Jackie ponder and pause, both tapping their chins, before having a whisper in one and others ear. After a short while, Owen and Jackie both look at each other, before nodding their heads. Owen then steps forward, before smiling at both members of Australia United and giving them a polite wave. Afterward he proceeds.

"Ummmm, whats it going to be? It's going to be let me see, no!"

Owen then pauses for boos as he and Jackie giggle whilst Australia United look on mighty unimpressed.

"Troy and Lance, you may of put on a lovely display Wednesday night, yea you may of almost had ittt, but do you actually think you're deserving of a title shot yet?"

"No, no yer ain't! You two have still done nothing in SCW, haven't you like won one match together?"

"Yea, the Blondiez are more deserving of a tag team titles shot than you fer god sake, but boy's before you cry, Jackie and I being the generous men that we are have decided that although you have not earned it, yea, you've got your match!"

"Yer! Australia United, BuzzyHitHouse next Wednesday night on RAGE!"

The fans cheer loudly, as it appears they, along with Australia United have gotten their wish! However it only appears that way.

"In a non title dance off!"

The fans then boo as Owen throws his hands up in the air, with Jackie Bruce giggling as he does so.

"If, if you beat us then we might, might consider asking Miss general manager if we can face you in a non title wrestling match."

"And then if, if you win that match, we might consider asking Miss general manager to face off against the two of you in a title match!"

"There's a long road ahead of you if you want these belts boy's, but you can do it, you can do it!"

Owen and Jackie then attempt to start a "You can do it!" chant that Bo Dallas would probably be proud of, but the hateful fans have no interest in doing so. Owen and Jackie laugh off the hate, before shuffling past a livid looking Australia United and making their way up the ramp as William Regal and Joey Styles contemplate assisting each other in suicide.

What the hell? Troy Pierce and Lance Steele are left standing in the middle of the ring puzzled, they are processing what Owen Young and Jackie Bruce have laid out for the Aussies to do. Ok, so Owen Young and Jackie Bruce have challenged the Aussies to a 'non title' dance off. If Troy and Lance win that non title dance off, then the the rockstars might as if Troy and Lance can be thrown into a non-title match, if the Aussies win that, they will maybe ask if they can have the long awaited title match. Of course, there are no guarantees there, but seriously, a dance off? What the hell? But, looks like this is the only option that the Aussies have. The Aussies then talk among themselves, mic-less as the Rockstars departed from the ring. Now the two reached a consensus Troy and Lance then step to the ropes and Troy says something to get the BuzzyHitHouse's attention as they walk up the ramp.

"Hey mates"

The Rockstars then stop at the entrance stage and then look back at the Australians. They have the Rockstar's attention. Troy and Lance then respond to that challenge, Troy starting off.

"Seriously you two, a dance off? And then you might ask for us to have non title match? Then if we win that, you might ask for us to have a title match?"

Troy then shakes his head, not in an approving way, but in a disapproving way. Now for the answer, coming from Lance on behalf of all of Australia United. Lance then responds too.

"You know what you clowns? You two are on!"

Lance said with confidence and conviction. Troy and Lance then grin the more they think about this. Well, considering the other show, a dance off doesn't sound too bad actually.

"You know, just the other day, we showed you two up as rockstars, we threw a great party that the fans enjoyed. We showed that you two are fake rockstar. We also dance at beach parties, and drinking parties! We are Australians you know! And you two want a dance off against us? You two are so going down!"

Troy and Lance now have cocky smiles on their faces. The Aussies can dance and on RAGE you will see their great dance moves!

"On rage, it will be us and you in a dance off, and BuzzyHitHouse, we are going to win, we are Australia United and on RAGE, we are going to blow the roof off!"

Troy and Lance ended on that note, with cheers from the crowd to boot. The Aussies then stare at the Rockstars from the ring to the entrance stage, and the Rockstars are staring back. So recap here: On Rage there will be a dance-off! Australia United vs the BuzzyHitHouse! Don't miss it. Now we head for a commercial break.

Match Four

Singles Match

Lara Parks vs. Luna

Joey Styles

Onto our next match, Lara Parks facing off against Luna...you know, despite the lack of Mr Regal and Ms Danger here, it’s nice to have the old team back together again.

Matt Striker

Calling the action like the Three Commenteers!

Mike Stokes

...Shut up, Matt. You too, Joey! I for one want my desk back! AND WHERE’S MY GONG!?

The bell would ring as the matchup gets underway, Lara and Luna inched closer and closer towards one another before locking up, both one another trying to overpower the over, eventually both would throw each other on the mat still with the hold in place before they released, staring at one another as they did, Lara and Luna would both get up, Lara going to lock up once more except Luna caught Lara off guard with a right hand, another followed, Luna kicks the stomach of Lara, going for a second kick Lara caught it however, throwing Luna backwards. Luna rolled backwards and back up to her feet as the two charged at one another, Luna managing to knock Lara down with a clothesline. Luna headed over to grab Lara, Lara countered, throwing Luna onto the middle rope, her neck catching most of the impact. Lara charged forward as she threw herself into the head of Luna catching her between Lara’s legs and the ropes. Luna bounced backwards and to the mat as Lara slid back into the ring, hooking the leg for a cover

1, 2, Kickout!

Joey Styles

Kick out there by Luna, from a Lara Parks that certainly seems back and ready for action here tonight, don’t you think guys?

Matt Striker

Very similar names, Lara and Luna.

Mike Stokes

Huh, matches their similar talent!

OOOOOOOHOHOHOHO!

h4543C43B_zps87f34fc3.gif

Joey Styles

...that wasn’t funny.

Mike Stokes

Shut up, Joey!

Lara rolled Luna onto her front, picking up Luna before slamming her head first on the mat. Lara then began to bring Luna to her feet, placing Luna’s right arm over her shoulder, Lara span Luna counter clockwise before landing Luna on her knee with a backbreaker. Lara threw Luna off shortly after the move. Picking up Luna once more, irish whipping her into the corner, Lara looked for a spear into the post, but Luna pushed herself up as Lara came closing in, Lara would manage to catch herself on the ropes before she could go any further, as Luna dropped back down, rolling Lara up with a sunset flip.

1, 2, No! A kickout from Lara!

Matt Striker

Lara kicks out in the nick of time. You know Mike, you being a former...associate of Ms Parks, I’m surprised you’re not backing her up in this matchup.

Mike Stokes

In the interest of keeping to characters, Matt. Rule 101 clearly states that all divorced couples are to hate each others guts on air. Mr Shalom makes some odd rules for Contracts, but by god do they work.

Luna and Lara would be up at the same pace, Luna clotheslining Lara down, Lara would get back up, only to be clotheslined again by Luna. Luna then headed over to the turnbuckle, climbing to the top rope, she leaped off with a decent crossbody to Lara. Hooking the leg as she hit the move.

1, 2, A shoulder up from Lara!

Luna again headed to the top rope, Lara going to stop her, Luna kicked her legs out to knock Lara down, but Lara wasn’t going down as easy. As Luna got to the second rope Lara rushed the turnbuckle yet again, offering Luna no opportunity to counter act, as Lara had nuzzled her head underneath the left arm of Luna before pulling back, nailing a back suplex onto the mat. Lara rallied up the crowd as she looked to finish things, Luna rising to her feet before being brought down with the Lar-Gasm. Lara makes the cover...

1, 2, 3!

Winner:
Lara Parks

Aftermath:

Lara raised her arms in celebration, being the victor to the match, much to the disappointment of Jayson, the middle aged fan sat at ringside, wearing a PearcePower T Shirt, and a tear rolling down the side of their cheek as they booed Ms Parks in her win...is it still Ms Park, or is it Rodgers now? Huh, a mystery we will take to the grave, NEXT MATCH!

Well ladies and gentlemen, the camera is now centered to Gavin Loudspeaker, who is standing in the center of the ring holding a microphone. Gavin Loudspeaker then does his job, announcing. He announces the arrival of the "Ice Queen" Lana

Gavin Loudspeaker <Ring Announcer>

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Ravishing Russian Lana"

There it is, the"State Anthem of the Russian Federation" instrumental piece, playing through the speakers. Lana then comes out dressed in a pinstriped business suit with her hair down and holding a microphone in her right hand and a clipboard with some papers in it in her other hand. Lana is now on the entrance stage. The State Anthem then fades after the first chorus. Lana then looks at the people in the crowd, then the "Ice Queen" Lana then says the magic word.

Lana <The Ravishing Russian>

"????????"

The crowd boos. Not as strong as it used to be since most of her heat died due to recent events. Well, the magic words have been said, now Lana then pauses, and then she speaks in Russian.

????? ?? ????????, ????? ???????. ????????? ????? ??????. ????, ? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ??????? ??? ??????, ?? ?????? ????????????????? ???????? ??????? ?????? ???????, ??????, ??????? ????? ???????????????, ?????, ??????????? ?????, ??? ?????????? ?????? ? ??????? ???? ????????."

The "Ice Queen" then pauses and then puts her hand containing the clipboard on her hip and then speaks some more.

"People of America, people watching this program. As you all know, my former client, Ion Vasile has been released from the company. My former client Ion Vasile was one of the first people to apply to this company from the very beginning. Ion Vasile has came on to this company and became the top person. He became the first ever SCW Champion and the face of this very company. Ion Vasile had it all. He had everything, he was on top of the world. He became a hero to his country, he conquered America, he had a reign of dominance that compassed most of this company's tenure. Ion Vasile had it all, he was going to defeat Calvin Rodgers to retain his championship at the on the title show episode of RAGE. Then, it happened."

The "Ravishing Russian" then pauses and reluctantly says the following.

"Ion Vasile was stripped of the SCW Championship."

Que the massive cheering from the crowd, let's be honest, the fans were glad that happened. It's a relief to them, and now Calvin Rodgers, one of the top faces in this company is now the SCW Champion. Lana then gets and angry and demands the crowd shuts up, speaking in Russian.

"??????!"

It doesn't work, maybe because they don't know what that means. Lana then talks over it after the cheering dies down a little, she is agitated.

"Mister Vasile was stripped of the the title, had it all taken away from him just like that. All his hard work, ended up being crushed under the heels of Avarom Shalom. They deemed that Ion Vasile for whatever reason wasn't best suited to be face of the company, and for whatever reason, let Calvin Rodgers get away with all kinds of foolishness like him interfering in Ion Vasile's matches, costing him against Aaron Starr and Jayson Addair. After Vasile was stripped, I was fed to the Women's Champion Rima as a final nail in the coffin. I am a manager, I am an intellectual, an entrepreneur and I was forced to go wrestle her. I was dragged out by security despite my objections. "

Hmm. Lana then puts holds her head high and pauses. She then speaks some more.

"Well played SCW management, you got your wish. He is gone, I was brutalized. You succeeded in destroying the Romanian Invasion. And look around you now, we have people like Calvin Rodgers and Aaron Starr as title holders. Shame on you. Shame on you."

Lana then puts her left leg forward.

"This deserves... no, this demands that justice be done! And people of America, I will get it all in good time."

Now, to the overall point of this promo, Lana then gestures to dramatically introduce her newest client! Lana then announces his arrival to the entrance stage with her best announcing voice!

"Now People of America, the moment we have been waiting for, allow me to introduce to you, my new client, hailing from Mother Russia, rise up for Mikhal Volkov!"

That's I Love To Live by SD, a Russian Hip-Hop song, that blasts through the speakers. He comes an average sized wrestler with a nice wavy hair-do come out to the entrance stage. Mikhal Volkov comes through and makes his way at Lana's side. Lana looks at her new client and puts on a very grin on her face. Soon, the entrance music then fades and Lana then hands him her microphone. Mikhal Volkov then looks all at the crowd, there are some thumbs down gestures coming from a lot of people in the crowd. Volkov doesn't care, he smiles, ready to speak, with his Russian accent, strangely nice and soothing.

Mikhal Volkov <????? ??????>

"Expecting yet another giant from Eastern Europe ?????? ??????????? And expecting me not be speaking any English either? Sorry to disappoint, but you should know better than that."

Volkov then paces forward and backward as he talks.

"You see, for ever since this company has started up until very recently, you have been witnessing a large Romanian giant roaming around, dismantling almost everything who had stood in his way, often with ease. He went on a path of destruction that ended until he ultimately got released, it's a shame, but his loss, is my fortune, and my fortune, is everyone's fortune in the end."

Volkov then stops pacing and turns towards the direction of the ring and continues with his introduction to the fans. Boy, he is more talkative then Vasile and he speaks way more English already!

"If you thought that lumbering brute was something, you have seen nothing yet. Do not think of me merely as Lana's replacement, but an upgrade, in almost every way possible. I could go on and tell you all how I am a huge improvement over Ion Vasile in almost all departments, but that would take way too long and the company's staff didn't give us that much air time I am afraid."

Mikhal then has a laugh to himself.

"But rest assured, I am the best thing to come to this company in a very long time. Ion Vasile has accomplished a lot in such short a time frame here, but me? I am Mikhal Volkov, I believe the saying around here is: 'I am not the person this place deserves, but the one it needs'. By the end of the year, whatever Ion Vasile has done, I will do it again, tenfold!'"

Mikhal and Lana then nod their heads at the same time and Mikhal pauses. Now, Mikhal then points to the contract Lana holds. Lana then holds it up for everyone to see.

"What Lana holds in her hand is my official SCW Contract. It's not signed as of yet, but it is a very special contract, reserved for those who are good enough to deserve it. With perks that many in the back would kill for. Those perks include me having all my flights to wrestling events outside of Chicago being paid for by the company. I also have access to my very own locker room. There are more, but most importantly, in extremely recent developments, thanks to my manager the lovely Miss Lana, I am also going to be one of the highest paid superstars on the roster once I sign that contract!"

Mikhal Volkov proudly and shamelessly boasts, he nods his head in approval of his own words and Lana has the biggest grin ever. Now Mikhal Volkov then finishes.

"Watch out amerikantsy, this isn't going to be just another foreign invasion, this company is now getting taken by storm by the real deal here, me, Mikhal Volkov. Lana here was wronged, but she is now with me. Soon my friends, soon, me and my new manager Lana will have this company under our heel. This moment, is going to be a turning point in SCWrestling history. Soon, Mother Russia will rule this place! Now amerikantsy, get ready and prepare yourselves for the Reign of Mikhal Volkov!"

Lana then hands Mikhal his contract and Lana then reaches for a pen in side her jacket and gives it to the young Russian male, and receives her microphone back from him as well. Now Mikhal Volkov then takes the clip board and takes one last read through all the papers and now Volkov pushes the button on the pen and then begins to sign his name down on the dotted line. There you have it folks, Mikhal Volkov is now officially a SCW superstar! Lana then puts the microphone to her mouth and then begins to wrap this promo up

"Now people of America. Prepares yourselves and rise up for SCWrestling's newest official superstar, Mikhal Volkov!"

Now Mikhal's theme music resumes plays through the speakers. Lana, with her free arm, then presents her newest client and SCW's newest star Mikhal Volkov. Volkov raises one of his fists up, clenched, and smirking along with. Ladies and gentlemen, Lana is now back and Mikhal Volkov made a little impact of his own on the show. Mikhal Volkov then lowers his fist, steps forward and puts on one last smug expression, instead of me describing it, let me just put this GIF here, because a picture speaks one hundred words. That's his picbase too.

8ksFukm.gif

Now the camera fades to black and we go to a commercial break.

Main Event

Singles Match [the epic conclusion]

Matt Pearce vs. Martin Pearce

so it's time for the grudge match between mat and martin pearce the bad blood between this two brothers is boiling over so they meet in the center of the ring tension building as they give each other looks that could kill, the silence is broke as the arrogant martin slaps mat in the face feeling his little brother an't worth his time.
matt holds his face with a shocked look then smiles at martin tackling him and starts raining punches on him he then pulls him up and whips him into the corner then runs forward and nails a explosive drop kick then climbs up on the ropes raining down punches the crowd counts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 he then monkey flips martin out of the corner. martin rolls out of the ring matt plays to the crowd taunting him to get back in it seems like the elder pearce is in no hurry and takes his time looking to slow his younger brother momentum.but matt is having non of it and suicide dives out of the ring they crash into the railing he then positions martin so he is half way in and out of the ring then climbs up and runs along the apron hitting a Running Knee Drop,martian runs in to the ring holding his face matt looks to the crowd telling him he can do it better,before climbing back to the ring apron waits for martian to get to his feet and launches himself into the air for a springboard crossbody but martian shows his strength catching him the air the hitting a Snap Powerslam 1,2 mat kicks out only to sit up into a big boot from martian followed up by his signature running knee drop then spits in the downed matts face before looking at the crowd telling them thats how it's done mocking his brothers i can do it better thing,before nailing him with some falling fist drops he waits for matt to get up looking to hit him with a fist full of dollars matt ducks and hits a pele kick followed by a standing moonsult for 2,mat the head for the top ropes and nails a diving neckbreaker on martian once he gets to his feet martian roll out of the ring to escape and matt looks to it another suicide dive martian expects it this time and matt dives face first into his big brothers big boot,he then throws him out into the crowd then acts if he just thrown out the trash he grabs matt by the hair pulling him on the guard rail and hitting ddt on to the floor before rolling into the ring to break the ref's count he then pulls matt into ring and hits a Falling Middle Rope Elbow Drop 1..2 matt kicks out martin push matt into the corner
then nails nails him with a fury of Side Elbow Strikes then the Fistful of Dollars when he stumbles out of the corner before lifting him up for the d1 but matt slips out dropping behind him and bouncing off the ropes martian turns around into a sling blade matt makes a throat cut motion and yells to the crowd finish him climbing to the top ropes looking for the con air but see martin starting to get to his feet so he waits and goes for a crossbody instead but martin push the ref in the way so matt takes the ref out instead matt checks on the ref and martin takes advantage of the distraction blasting him in the back of his head with a big boot noticing the ref still out martin grabs a chair looking to get rid of his little brother once and for all he slams the chair into matts back the crowd is in shock he'd do that to his own brother he then picks him up and hits the The Withdrawal on to the chair he notice the ref starting to get up sure he could just pin matt butt weres the fun in that he has a better idea he drags the dazed matt to his feet and push him into the corner matt trys to hold himself up with the rope martin slams the chair into the mat making a loud bang then toss the chair to matt who has just regained his sense enough too catch it and look down at it confused martin falls on his back as the ref turns and see matt holding the chair? thinking mat used the chair calls for the bell your winner by disqualification martin pearce,martin is rolling around on the mat laughing before getting back to his feet and leaving the ring as the dazed and confused matt trys to figure out whats going on,his face goes red as the ref explains it to him he looks up the ramp and see martin smiling pointing to his head,the Con Artist just got conned matt can do nothing but stand there dumbfounded that his brother just beat him at his own game,looks like this family feuds is over. Thank *Censored*. Just... just to be sure...

"Matt. Fired."

Now the show ends. ...No, you know what?

"Alexandra Pearce. Fired."

There we go. End.

Marcus||Boltoinan

Dat heel turn. I like how I only go heel when someone else decides it. Anyway, Marcus was like "what the *Censored*" at Cody's reactions and so where the fans. That's what you get for training someone I suppose. Next time, Marcus wont bother. I also suppose that pretty much means the end of Marcus in the tag division unless Cody apologises and explains his actions or whatever. Eh, being in a team with an American sucked anyway... whilst knocking him out after that was pleasing, beating the guy you trained in a match would be pleasing especially when like some are saying he's starting to outshine, after all Marcus hasn't got a singles win here...

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/373282-caw-biography-thread/page-14?do=findComment&comment=9915226

Mikhal Volkov w/ Lana <????? ?????? ? ????>

Well there you have folks it. Mikhal Volkov, Lana's newest client has just made his debut on SCWrestling television, in a big way, with him signing his contract on the air, the contract that nets him a fat paycheck, almost as fat has his predecessor Ion Vasile. Mikhal Volkov, with Lana at his side went to SCWrestling Management and turned in his signed contract, he just planted it right on the desk and the two left like it's nobody's business. Things are already looking up for Mikhal and Lana at the moment. Lana is already regaining the stream she once had and Mikhal had a nice introduction to the fans. As said, this will be looked at as a big turning point in SCW history. Just like Ion Vasile before him, Mikhal will prove to be a integral part of the roster. The sky is the limit for him and the young Russian will take this company by storm. There is more to come from Mikhal, this is only the beginning.

bwYvoW4.png

Match Card

Match One

Shawn still around?

Singles Match

Martin Pearce vs. Shawn Hunter

Match Two

Non Title

Dance Off

BuzzyHitHouse vs. Australia United

Match Three

SCW Title Qualifier

Singles Match

Gabriel Gospel vs. Zakk Night

Match Four

Non Title

Singles Match

Erika Ward vs. Rima

Main Event

SCW Title Qualifier/Loser is Fired

Singles Match

Marcus vs. Glen Cody

Z A K K N I G H T

Well, the card has been posted and Night...well, he's astounded. This Wednesday, live on RAGE, The Epic One will get the opportunity to face Gabriel Gospel with the winner moving on in a mini SCW title contendership tournament. Huge implications in this match, where Zakk can finally avenge the embarrassing fluke that transpired in the battle royal a few weeks ago. It all starts Wednesday, and Night fully plans on taking advantage of the chance he's apparently been given. Time to head to the gym, fellas.

The BuzzyHitHouse!

So the first ever episode of SCW Adrenaline of SCW's feminist era was a great success as expected, especially for Owen and Jackie, who not only got to have a nice chat with Australia United and make them agree to competing in Owens specialty match the dance off next week, but were also both featured in the brand new SCW opening video, and look, all of those big stars and Owen alongside his horse Tyrone got to open up the video! This is something which has fed the ever hungry ego of Owen Young. Following the show, the two converse about how intense the brother vs. brother feud was, before entering short conversations regarding Lana's new clients, Calvin's touching speech, Glen Cody's heel turn and the debuting divas, before stating how excited they both are to of been seen in the opening video, which is something they've been discussing on and of since viewing the video at the start of the show. My golly isn't there a lot to discuss?

The Gospel According to Gabriel

Hey look, Gabriel won. It's so unspectacular there is no need to even talk about it. The thing he would like to talk about is the fact that next week he is being thrown into a contenders match against Zakk Night. So they're expecting him to pull double duty for the pay per view? Good plan from Sora, throw him into a title match to weaken him up for the Ironman match. Good leadership, very unbiased, seeing as it's rather obvious Gospel is going to make it into the title match. Now, he would be saying all of this stuff but when he went to find that cameraman, wondering why he wasn't hunting him down, he was told that they were too busy today to film the Gospel According. Who do they think they are? Do they know who he is? Further discussion revealed that yes they did indeed know who Gospel was and that did not mean they would be filming, in fact if they didn't know who he was they wouldn't be having this conversation. Not that Gospel even cares, he doesn't even like being harassed by them anyway.

<The Aussies> Australia United

Ok, so the show is over. So let's go over this: Gabriel Gospel defeated Adrian Neville, a Japanese porn star defeated that chick who is supposed to be a crazy BuzzyHitHouse fan. Glencus got beat by #fabulous, then Glen Cody turned on his mentor, and most importantly Matt vs Martin turned out to be a six star match as expected. Need to watch it again, only high. During the show, the Aussies had quite an exchange with the HitHouse, as a result, Australia United have a Dance-Off against the BuzzyHitHouse. If the Aussies win, they might get to advance to get a non-title wrestling match against the BuzzyHitHouse. What a road that is going to be..., but don't fear, the Aussies have great dance moves, and more than likely the Rockstars have the dance skills to match their (non-existent) guitar skills. So anywho, with the show over, Troy and Lance then head off out of the arena.

Z A K K N I G H T

Theoretically, if Gospel were to beat Night, he would indeed be pulling double duty. Luckily for Gabe, Zakk plans on not allowing anything of the sort to happen. On RAGE, it will be The Epic One defeating The Messiah, in what will probably be a great bout, but one that has a very predictable outcome: Night coming out on top and moving on in the SCW title qualifying tournament. Also, the winner gets the winner of Marcus and Glen Cody...two men who probably can't even define the term 'victory' at this point. Having recently finished his workout, Night is now on his way to his locker room. Shower time it is.

SCW EXCLUSIVE.

Immediately following the match up between debuting SCW Divas Yoshino Nakano and The Groupie, the former athlete can be seen walking away from the gorilla position looking very disappointed and angry as Yoshino's theme song can still be heard ringing throughout the arena. Whomever is behind the camera stops The Groupie in her tracks, before inquiring..

"Groupie, tough loss out there tonight, what are your thoughts?"

"My thoughts? Well, I think its absolutely ungodly how Yoshi Nando's is allowed to go out there before our match and properly introduce herself to the SCW crowd with her nice little speech and her cute little song. You have songs do you Yoshi? Well, I have a song so listen up sweetie."

Groupie then lets out a little cough to help prepare her voice, before standing up straight singing loudly.

"You're a sap misses Jap, you make a Yankee cranky! You're a sap, misses Jap, Uncle Sammy's gonna spanky! Wait and see before we're done! The A, B, C and D will sink your rising sun!"

Oh no. Just as racist as it was in the 1940's is the song from Popeye the Sailor man. Although impressed with her knowledge on racist songs from well old cartoons, man behind the camera knows that he cannot allow this, and quickly protests.

"Whoa, I don't think you should be saying that."

"Haha, calm down Steve, I'm done now. Yoshi baby, I'll see you 'round!"

Groupie then leaves the scene, whistling the tune to "Sap Mr.Jap" as she struts away, the presentation then soon after ends.

SORA // PSYCHOLICIOUS

It seems as though recent events have brought about a lot of asses who appear to be assuming things. One instance would be Jeoy, and that contract. Now, I'm not saying that contract isn't real, or that it isn't legit. But... Sora didn't sign any contract, okay? That dude probably just sold his soul to Lana or something. Then we have Zakk Night being an ass, assuming that there is some sort of tournament to decide who gets a title shot against Calvin. Like, what would make anyone think that? A tourney hasn't been announced or anything. Instead of being an ass and assuming, perhaps it would serve him better to be an ass who asks. Anyway! Right now Sora was doing something. I don't know what, because I can't be bothered thinking of something right now. Come on Colombia!

Marcus||Boltonian

I don't believe it's a tourney. Anyway Marcus didn't even have to request a match against Cody, it's already been announced that they'll be fighting each other, winner making an SCW title match loser being fired. Those are massive stakes. Marcus has a good record in loser leaves and he can't lose here, especially after saying he had no experience in losing one in a conversation with Matt Pearce, who is now dead, rip. Is a bit harsh for one of them to fire the other but I suppose Sora has no interest in both of them if they're not in a team, fair enough I suppose. Marcus trained Cody so he should be able to get the win and if Cody ends up fired? well it's his own fault then, shouldn't have attacked Marcus. He needs to show Cody hasn't surpassed him anyway, those comments were getting annoying. They'll be worse should Cody win of course...

Z A K K N I G H T

Zakk Night: the only guy who's assumed anything. Ever. In life. In the history of man. A Jewish man used to work here, go find him and sue me. Anyways, NOT a tournament, but a qualifying match is what The Epic One finds himself in on the upcoming show. There, fixed. Anyways, shower taken, and now Night is getting a hold of a few friends here in Chicago who might wanna hang tonight. Best to make some plans instead of sitting in the locker room doing absolutely nothing for hours on end.

Gabriel Gospel || Rodriguez

I like to assume. Assumptions are fun. I assume Avram left his role as he wanted to fulfill his life long passion of being a clam fisherman from Dakota. Neither North than South, just the single when he manages to combine the two together through interpretive dance. But who cares about that loser? He isn't even here anymore. Let's focus on those left behind, winners too. Winners like Gabriel Gospel who managed to pick up the win tonight, a win without two idiots breaking into a fight and without awful refereeing that makes the early World Cup games look like good work. And he'll win next week too. He doesn't need the World Title, but it's not like it's a bad thing. More money, bigger bonuses, no downside, well apart from having to pull a double shift but if there is one man who can handle that, it's Gospel. The cameramen may not love him but the fans need him at least.

Yoshino.

Début win! not only that but she made her début as a performer too, singing her theme song. A few started to boo as it went on, going a little too long but it was a success either way! the song has already sold decently too, SCW making money off it already so god stuff. Now's she done that, it's onto the next obstacle, whatever it is. It could end up being The Groupie again though as Yoshino has seen her response but has chosen not to reply, she doesn't want any arguments or anything... that's not something an idol does!

2gsra5g.jpg

Robert Henneke

RING NAME:

Robert Heat

DATE OF BIRTH (Age):

July 6th, 1984 (30)

HOMETOWN:

Manassa, Colorado

DISPOSITION:

Face

HEIGHT:

6ft 4in

WEIGHT:

254 lbs

FINISHER(s):

Towering Inferno (Swiss Death)

Gazelle Punch (Leaping hook)

SIGNATURE(s):

Jacknife Powerbomb

Northern Lariat (Clothesline to the back of the head)

BASIC/REGULAR MOVES:

Boxing jabs, cross, hook, etc.

Belly-to-belly suplex

Short arm clothesline

Headbutt

General brawling

Judo hip throw

Exploder suplex

KENTA combo

Diving clothesline

German suplex

ENTRANCE THEME:

"Showdown" Rose Hill Drive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGC3xgaqTYk

BIO:

Former boxer turned wrestler, Robert Heat had spent a year away from the ring, taking time to re-evaluate his own career and life. His mentality grew more aggressive, and his resolve has been redoubled. His fierce desire for combat has drawn him back to the squared circle, his hand once again burning to make contact with the bodies of competitors across the ring from him.

Z A K K N I G H T

I'm gonna try the inverse of how I usually code Zakk's name, see if I like it. I doubt I will, cause I don't like change, but hey, worth a shot. At the minute, Night is eating some freshly cooked dinner consisting of steak, potatoes, and a variety of other side dishes. Big boys gotta eat. Flipping on his television, Night decides to watch some of the movies on the HBO channel during this free preview weekend. Letting himself take a mental break from wrestling is often beneficial. Besides, there will be plenty of time to game plan for "The Messiah" Gabriel Gospel in the coming days prior to their match. Night will be ready, that he can guarantee you.

All good things must come to an end but, when it came to Matt Pearce, nothing good came from him during his tenure in SCW except from his deserved demise at the hand of his brother. Martin Pearce knew that he had a psychological advantage coming into the match after already defeating his opponent once and he knew that Matt would come into the match with something to prove so he let Matt's quest for validation be his downfall. He didn't just beat him, he outplayed him, he beat him at his own game and Matt's own ego put his stay in SCW on the line before the match so this rather common loss ended up being the biggest one in his career. The Diamond of SCW knew what he was doing all along, giving Matt a false sense of security while he stuck to his plan of getting rid of him by any means necessary and, by the end of the match, he proved that he's the physically superior man and the smarter man between the two. The start of the rest of Martin Pearce's life is going smoothly so far and now it's a matter of time before he fulfills his potential by finally achieving greatness in the company. After all, he'll find a way to get to the top of the mountain by any means necessary and nobody can stop him from becoming one of the best in SCW.

Z A K K N I G H T

Yea, I had to change back to the original coding. It just irked me being the other way around. Night is still enjoying his dinner, but despite wanting to take a mental break, he finds himself constantly thinking forward to Wednesday Night RAGE. The last time Zakk Night and Gabriel Gospel met in a ring with title qualification implications, it was towards the start of Federal Wrestling Association and the Goob walked out the winner. This time? This time Night will have to make sure that history doesn't repeat itself, and as far as Zakk is concerned, it won't. Not with the roll he's been on.

Archived