SCWrestling

iSmex.

so jeannie is working on her plan to beat rima so she knows she has that nasty hold of hers have to look out for that course she is really flexible so that might not work on her, then she have kicky move of hers butt jeannie is good at ducking cause she so shorty she no need to duck that far, so donna thinks she needs to try and take advantage of the fact rima is so overconfident so she can use that against her then jeannie thinks she should try and be aggressive cause rima likes to be on offense so mabye taking the fight to her and making play defense might be how to beat her, so after talking about strategy for awhile she takes a break and plays fable for awhile she likes the newer ones better cause they let you be a girl and the first don't eventhough she try'd to make the character girly and end up making one of those pretty anime guys that can be mistaken for a girl,close enough she wonders why they mad it that way will atlest it didn't take them that long to fix that in the new ones

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon Jrygin would choose his food of choice: a sandwich. Tuna melt to be exact, quite delicious. Jon would finish that, then decide to go for a swim to workout today. Such a pro wrestling god, he doesn't even get cramps after he eats. Aaron Starr, on the other hand, probably gets cramps once a month for a 3 to 7 day period, and is incredibly moody during. That's probably why Cupid is there, some chocolate when he doesn't feel good. Otherwise, he's pretty much useless compared to the other two.

Z A K K N I G H T

Zakk is currently watching the NXT taping from Thursday, June 19. Night enjoys watching the developmental talent, but he doesn't taken notes. He doesn't NEED notes. Being a future world champion here in Second City Wrestling, Zakk is rather confident in his wrestling ability. Wait, you might say, future SCW Champion? How could The Epic One possibly know if he's a future SCW Champion? One fact will open your eyes: look at Zakk. Now look at the rest of the roster. Once you compare the two, you'll realize easily enough: the only thing separating Zakk Night from the SCW Championship is a small measurement of time.

JAYSON ADDAIR // SFM

I would say there are plenty of names and a lot of talent in the way of Zakk Night, thank you very much. So Germany versus Ghana is goalless at half time. Jayson Addair was located within the Superstar Lounge as always, sat on one of the sofas watching the game; surrounded by many backstage workers. Jayson fully expects Germany to win, he even has a bet on with one of the dudes normally located within the production crate. Hehe... come on Özil, wreck these fools.

Australia United <The Aussies>

We are a few hours removed from this special episode of Saturday Morning Adrenaline. A trending topic was the Australia United's performance during the show. It wasn't as trending as Stokes vs Broom nor Rima squashing that Russian bitch, but the Aussies were pretty trending too, with their mocking of the BuzzyHitHouse and throwing a nice party Adam Rose style. By the way, the Aussies have gotten some complaints about that Bunny spraying beer on the people in the crowd, apparently kids in attendance got to taste it. But that's for SCW's legal department to handle. So right now, the Aussies are right now having lunch at a cafe at the moment. Beautiful day outside, is it not?

Alex Branning!

Posted as all four characters in one day. A new record. The yet to debut Alex Branning has not been seen on SCW television, nor the SCW website since mooning on live TV, because apparently many people thought this inappropriate, he has no idea why they'd think so. Despite not being seen, Branning has been keeping up to date with the SCW scene, and has very much enjoyed collecting his pay check without having to do anything, however tomorrow that will all change, as hes been asked to post a video on SCWrestling.com, where he will apologies for his actions weather Mr.Branning likes it or not. Does he like it? No he does not. But tomorrow is tomorrow and today is today, and today is a day Alex has been spending at the park feeding the ducks, as well as his dirty mind, as he was making an effort to perv on every woman that walked by, no matter how old or young looking, 'cause this mans not picky at all. Afterward, the Welsh man headed home to watch the World Cup, which hes still doing right now, happily awaiting the start of Nigeria vs. Bosnia and Herzegovina. Does that match sound exciting on paper? No it does not, but this World Cup has been full of lovely surprises.

#fabulous || A large population

Right this post got delayed by hours. Hours I tell you. Hours. So now I finally have a chance to post and I am going to take it. The boys finally decided to leave their van, Aaron and Cupid wanted to have a sleepover inside the van but Romeo correctly pointed out that that idea was stupid idea and instead he sent the two of them home. They saw a nasty video from Jonny boy where he started chatting scary thing and wiped some blood on the camera and Aaron feels very scared right now, he needs to sleep in his own bed tonight. Well not really, the scariest thing today was watching a broom come to life, feels so long ago now. Jonny boy may have turned on his friends but that doesn't mean he suddenly has what it takes to beat Aaron. It's three on one now but Aaron is enough all by himself. Right now it's bed but next time, Wednesday, he kicks some booty, and he's gonna do it hard. And now bed for all, except Romeo who is sleeping in the van in his garage. All his, mwhahaha. #delayed

rima - reem

So, following Lana's face getting kicked off, Rima had walked around backstage with a satisfaction like never before. Sure, it was quite a quick match-up. There was barely any wrestling, but Rima was just overexcited. She wanted to get to that point, kicking Lana's nose and locking in her sub. It was all very fun, very exciting, and Rima was currently celebrating within the arena with a giant cocky grin etched on her face. No time for anymore celebration as her cab was here, taking her home to watch the second half of Nigeria v Bosnia.

Broom_zps3c60aa83.png

I'm here to sweep floors, and kick ass; and I just finished sweeping.

Full Name:

Broom Lesnar

Ring Name:

Broom

Nicknames:

- The Janitor Incarnate

- The Bristled Messiah

- The Broom of the Broomless

- The Cerebral Cleaner

- The Mop Break Kid

- My Client

- The Conquerer of the Undertaker's Undefeated Streak at Wrestlemania

Broom

14 years old

Height:

5'0

Weight:

2.2lb

Date of Birth:

25/12/2000

Afflictions:

- Lack of Arms

- Lack of Legs

- Flammable

Birthplace:

Walmart

Current Residence:

Janitor's Closet

Job Role:

- Cleaning Utility

- Wrestling Extraordinaire
Disposition:

Heel

Finishing Maneuvers
Clean Sweep

Broomsault
Signature Maneuvers
Bristle-side Dive

...is anyone holding me?

Titantron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT02-Lzg-CA

so after leveling up her characters on the different fable games she has jeannie decides she needs to level her self up so she can win match so she has to go work out :cry: yeah kinda boring she gets donna to come along and keep her company as she actually likes working out so she don't mind so heres what jeannie was up to training to daycore-strength-exercises-for-the-serious- yep today was a good one as she is actually good when it comes to this types of exercise know when it gets to lifting stuff yeah she still working on the arms part so a working out jeannie decides to play model so she changes into something cutie and takes a picture to show off the results of her hardwork tumblr_mybfrf74kq1rqlia6o1_500_zps9dc535

then she gets donna to

jamie-eason-abs_zpsa2bb86f7.jpg

donna takes some convincing cause she is still kinda shy about it silly donna you'll never be good model if be camera shy ,well she gusses jeannie right but thats different cause thats a job she don't get why jeannie has the need to take random pictures of things she does jeannie tells her that it's cause it's fun ok so anywhy after that jeannie goes to work on some cosplay stuffs and donna wonders if she is reading this article on scwrestling.com right they just signed a wrestling broom :spas:

I need to post. Since the show, Marcus watched the World Cup matches. Jeannie and Donna were two of the Ausbuds? bit rude. Maybe that's why Glen couldn't get away, they wanted to feast on his young body. Well he got away but it took like 2 mins. Marcus heard the awards are starting back up, he hopes to retain his face of the year award. He always knew people thought he was good looking, now to win it again. ...face as in disposition? Marcus was wrong for the whole year!?

Australia United <The Aussies>

Jeannie Rose apparently wants to be manager to Australia United, but it's Australia United, for Australians, you know? So anyways, Troy Pierce and Lance Steele were out in the Windy City for most of the day. The two were at the beach last having some fun and working on their tans as well Now the Aussies have arrived to their apartment, and they are tired. Troy and Lance then check on the SCW App for the latest match card, it's the match card to the next RAGE, the title show. It has Jeannie Rose vs Rima for the Women's Championship. Aaron Starr vs Jon Jrygin for the Transalanatic Champion, and the match Troy and Lance are in: Australia United vs Glencus vs BuzzyHitHouse for the tag team championships. Plus a special announcement by Mr. Shalom. What a night that will be?

well thats sad :cry: cause jeannie thought there party was great :dance: and wanted to hang out more also jeannie wonders why marcus thought it was rude for her to be at said party donna explains that it kinda looked like she was supporting him and codys enemys oh jeannie never thought of it that way she just likes partys she'll make it up to him by sharing some more of her cutie cosplay pictures :D cause he loves those :blush:? cause jeannie like Shawn Michaels but a girl she just a sexy girl got the looks that drives the boys wild, ;) great know donna has to put up with jeannie dancing around sing shawns's theme song all night tell she gets sleepy cause keeps songs songs stuck in her head easy :dance:

SCW EXCLUSIVE.

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for joining me for this SCW exclusive. At this time allow me to welcome my guest, Alex Branning."

A smartly dressed Byron Saxton says, wasting no time in addressing the SCW universe as the presentation begins. Saxton is of course joined by Alex Branning, who can be seen seated to the right of Byron, dressed like hes just finished painting a house. The two are in a darkened room, both seated on directors chairs. Following Byron's introduction, Alex nods in a friendly manner, and Saxton soon after proceeds.

"Alex we've only seen you twice on SCW television, however both times you showcased inappropriate behavior which caused a number of complaints to fall our way. Before you apologies for your actions, which I have on good authority that you will do, may I ask you why you choose to act the way you do?"

Following the questioning, Alex lets out a huff, before ruffling his greasy, unwashed looking hair. Only then does he decide to proceed.

"Byron what exactly do you and everyone else find so wrong about the way I act? The things that I do and say are the things that every man in this world want to say and do, regardless of beliefs, of nationality, of race, of social standard. Unfortunately though, this modern society where we are all expected to act a certain way or become well and truly ridiculed by the society in which we live has forced most men lacking the ability to give no care to what others think of them like myself to go about their lives living a lie. You see it in the street, you see it in your neighbor hood and I see it in SCW. You think Glen Cody is the polite specimen he pretends to be? No, he would much rather stick his middle finger in the air and kick his pal Marcus into shape. You think this Archie Sebastian Chambers is the well mannered gentlemen he parades himself around as? No, he'd much rather hold the door open for you, before slamming it in your face at the last second. These are just two examples of the long list of men here in SCW who are too afraid to show what brutish, disgustingly behaved men they truly are deep down inside."

Byron does not know what to say, as maybe there is some truth to what Alex is saying regarding the behavior which masks the way a lot of us actually want to behave. None the less, it is his job to be non bias toward any views shared, and get this apology out of Alex as well.

"Well be that as it may, you have been asked to apologies for your actions over the past couple of weeks."

Alex's eyes grow wide as he shakes his head following Byron's claim, as although he knew it was coming, it still shocked him. Following a stroke of his stubbly beard, the master of the A-Hole proceeds in his best sarcastic tone.

"SCW universe, I am so terribly sorry if I offended any of you, and hope you can all find it in the bottom of your hearts to forgive me."

Byron smiles afterward, before attempting to say thank you however Alex raises to his feet, before removing his body microphone and leaving the set without giving any warning prior to doing so. Byron shrugs, and the SCW exclusive abruptly comes to its end.

rima - reem

Big day of football today, again. What a lovely time we live in, where we get football from 5pm till about 1am. It's all very fantastic. Belgium, Portugal and the USA are playing, and with Portugal's squad missing like five players and their whole defence dead, it is all setting itself up for a USA win. Lucky bastards. Rima was hoping the USA were defeated, because they have the most arrogant fans ever. She was making breakfast right now, frying some sausages. Sizzle.

JAYSON ADDAIR // SFM

Today was also the final day of Thierry Henry as a pundit on BBC, his last game being Belgium versus Russia - stupid Americans. Very sad, it means more screen time for Robbie Savage which is never a good thing. Anyway! Sunday Morning, and yesterday afternoon... Jayson learned that he will not be competing on this upcoming edition of RAGE, it was a title show. But he also learned that he, like everyone else, will be required to be on the stage for Avram's announcement - he wants to address them all about something, who knows. Well, I do, obviously, but Jayson doesn't, or does he? For now the 'Small *censored*ing Misfit' could be found within the gym, a light morning workout before the day ahead.

rima - reem

So after polishing off that sausage sandwich quickly, Rima was lazing about for a few minutes until she went on her jog. She wasn't one to jog straight after eating, she'd feel horrible otherwise, so she was giving herself a while before she got changed. As she passed the time, she listened to Papaoutai by Stromae. Such a weird song, yet such a catchy song. She was jamming out to it, headphones on with it on full blast. Loving that. Eventually she decided to go and get changed, as to not procrastinate any longer like usual.

Jayson and Rima are always up so early, 4 AM to 5 AM Chicago time. What the hell are they doing up at that time? Meanwhile, Jon was just getting to bed. He had gone out for a while tonight, and had just walked in the door. Today was a good day. He put down two useless morons in a pregame warmup to Wednesday's title fight, cut a couple of alright promos and even got to do the dance with no pants. A solid day indeed. Now that the new flash and community sales were up and they were definitely nothing special, Jon would hit the hay, and be up in a few hours for some good ol fashioned loitering around the arena. Ciao.

Gabriel Gospel || Wave your arms in the air

Due to a combination of World Cup, Grifball and other topics, Gospel didn't get much of a look in yesterday which is why this post is all about The Messiah. He has seen the card, of course he has seen the card. First he was forced to suffer through a match which contained the worst promo of all times, the maybe return of the companies lowest ranked wrestler and a match between a cretin and a broom. So how are they going to make up for it next show? Title matches of course. That World Title being contested.. oh wait silly me, no it isn't, because there isn't even a champion anymore, and Gospel hates to break it to all you gold slingers and number one contenders, but nobody actually cares about any title than the top prize. And before one of you starts, women's wrestling doesn't count. It's just softcore for cowards. Well that announcement better be something good, something to bleach the eyes of a matches containing the Aussies, Glencus and Aaron Starr. If it isn't a large scale roster cull, Wednesday is probably a lost cause. Gospel does some personal grooming in his room. With hair like his he needs to keep it styled. Think you could look this good by accident? In your dreams.

rima - reem

They're bucking. Bucking hard. Rima was back from her little jog, just something to get her heart beating, and now she sat back down getting back on her laptop. She was gonna check the usual sites; Twitter, Instagram and of course SCW.com. She wanted to see if they were promoting the title match for Wednesday, the title defence that will see Rima climb to ten wins and zero losses, undefeated with a flawless record. It was all becoming obvious what the result would be, and everyone could see it but Jeannie. Get ready.

This is Second City Wrestling closed circuit television. And now... TIME FOR SEXY ACTION SCW NEWS!!

I5yaG6i.png

Behind the announcers table we have Aaron Starr, dressed up in a bright white and pink suit with his blonde hair flicked up and back. Next to him to him is SCW interviewer Byron Saxton, not dressed up as much, but it's good for him to be here.

"Is SCW about to explode if Glencus lose this Wednesday night? More on that later. But first, Romeo has a look at some of the new outfits for the SCW divas!"

Cut to Romeo, dressed in a bright orange suit, standing just inside the divas locker room, those inside running to cover themselves as Romeo reports live from the scene.

"What the hell are you doing in here!?"

"Aaron, the outfits are even skimpier than before, leaving very little to the imagination. No doubt if I were more heterosexual, I would be aroused."

"Get out of here you creepy bastard!"

Cut back to the studio.

"And now, for a look at the weather, here is Cupid Loving, and Cupid, I hope there's no tornado headed our way."

And now to the weather, with Cupid Loving, dressed up in a suit himself, this one being a light sky blue colour and like the others, pretty awful.

"No tornadoes Aaron, but interestingly enough, there is a warm cheery spirit moving over the SCWrestling Arena. Should bring us some joy when Jrygin loses his title in the coming days ahead."

After Cupid poses with a big Hollywood smile, pointing to the camera, things pan back to the studio and Byron.

"The SCW Management has announced a bigger budget for the canteen.."

"Ooo hang on, Byron, it looks like Romeo has the jinx on some wrestler's bathroom habits. Romeo?"

Things cut back to Romeo who is now lumbered out in the hall, with nothing more than a large slap mark across his cheek visible.

"Aaron, sources are speculating that The Boltonian, Marcus, pees sitting down like a girl. We've also got conformation that Rima stuffs her bra. And Jon Jrygin has only one testicle."

Aaron bursts out laughing and starts slamming his palm onto the desk below, holding up one finger.

"One testicle! What an ass!"

"Uh oh, looks like it's Panda Bear Fabulous Minute!"

Aaron joins Cupid and the group of panda cosplayers who come into the scene. Thank you to Jeannie and Glen for all the help with this scene, Romeo coming in from behind late like usual.

"Oh yeah, Panda Bear Fabulous! And now, let's look at the celebrity scene shot, with Smiley."

"I... I really don't understand this reference."

It was dark, it was usually dark. The Janitor's Closet wasn't a door that was kept open for very long, and with good reason, it held a terrifying force inside. Who's natural instinct is to clean up filth, filth that gathered over something, growing and replicating in number, blissfully ignorant to the cleaning coming it's way. Filth like dust over a beautiful statue, like crumbs over a wooden floor board, the very same filth that infested the SCW Arena. Men and women unaware of the cleanup this company needs, thinking that they can stake a place in this arena for their talent. This is what fuels it, why it has eyes that make the eye of Sauron turn away and hope it didn't make eye contact. Mike Stokes was only a small obstacle on it's rightful path. The savior of SCW; The Janitor Incaranate; Broom.

On a brighter note, Mike attempted tweeting about his successful victory last night, until he realized he didn't have twitter. He turned to Roxy...who also did not have Twitter, Glen however claimed to have Twitter, until it was found actually be Glen talking to birds outside using a bird flute. None of my characters are with the times goddamn it! So, with nothing further to do, Mike simply stood in the hallway, awaiting for something to require his presence, like a cat stuck up a tree, or if Rima is horny, or if Broom attempts to take control of the locker room again.

Archived