SCWrestling

iSmex.

JAYSON ADDAIR // THE CLOWN PRINCE

"Surely training in NXT would've helped you though? No offence to Marcus, but. There's only so much he can teach you". Glen should totally learn from John Bryan. That was the dudes name right? He was awesome. "But, maybe taking off the training wheels and going it alone will work out for you... you do need to watch your words though. If you made accusations against a guy like... Gabriel Gospel. It... it isn't pretty. The ranting, flailing of arms, all the saliva in the rant being slung into your direction... and experience not worth the hassle". Plus, he supports United.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GC: "It could've been good in NXT but when you have an offer to join a company that is getting a TV show, you would choose that over NXT. I'm sure I'll learn a lot here, wrestling the likes of yourself. There's only so much Marcus can teach me? Well I imagine so but he's now a multiple time World Champion and is very close to winning the WWE title, the biggest title in wrestling. I'd say his stock has gotten pretty big unlike that promo you did in FWA before saying he's not good enough for the FWA title..."

Now to Gospel.

GC: "Ew Gospel, no one even likes him. I read he abandoned his football team and started supporting Man United. Marcus wouldn't do that... I would hope. I hear they're doing badly so I'm sure he's having fun. ...didn't Gospel retire anyway? no one's heard of him in ages, it's like he fell off the Internet. I guess maybe you know since you and him were at odds for so long? as for being yelled at by Gospel, I'm sure any experience is a good one. Before my debut I was questioned about if I was good enough to be a tag partner and it made me mad and I went crazy and ran off from the guy. I then learned from that experience to not do that again, so yes I imagine it could be beneficial even if it's just to sock Gospel in the face."

Now to tread water again.

GC: "So... how's the wife?"

"Either the WWE is really sucking right now... or Marcus finally got that powerbomb of his perfected... he still uses that thing, right?". Could be either/or. "If you ever get that opportunity, to punch Gospel in the face. Please, before you do... let me know. I really want to see the look on his face when he gets floored by a... rookie". Good choice of words?. "And the wife's fine, she should be popping up here sometime soon I imagine". There be bitches that need breakin'.

GC: "Well he's been using his powerbomb a lot more lately and it does seem more powerful, like on the last show - which I was on - he koed a guy with it. Was pretty crazy, glad I wasn't the one of the receiving end of it! Gotta say your views about him disappoint me though, I would hope that doesn't reflect to me too, I'm just a rookie as you said so I wouldn't want to be judged so quickly."

The rookie comment didn't annoy him as he's only been wrestling since October and is still a kid pretty much, being 20 - although 21 in two months.

GC: "So what's Sora been up to then? I recall being told she couldn't win the SHIMMER title when AJ won it but what's she been doing besides that? I remember she was one of the top divas in the world at one point. Nothing compared to AJ according to Marcus though but eh I think I actually preferred Sora. Wasn't she undefeated for like 900 days or something but with most of that being because she was unemployed or something?".

Damn, seems Glen is a better kiss ass than Marcus.

"Five hundred and something... I'm sure she'll clear that up if you ask, nicely. She wasn't unemployed for most of it though, a good four hundred was in Motor City Wrestling. The rest, she worked independent shows... also had the streak end on an independent show, I forget which". With the amount of wrestling that Jayson watches, never mind attends or is apart ofl it can be quite easy to forget certain names etc. "As for my opinoin on Marcus, well. With him, it's always been perhaps his not so greatest moments that have always stuck out, for me at least. Some of those promos he's done... like, I don't know if he took a bad bump to the head. But some are just embarrassing".

CREATED WRESTLER

2mrrx1y.jpg

REAL NAME

James Irvine

RING NAME

James Darwin

NICKNAME(S)

One Man Expendable

Lone Survivor

DATE OF BIRTH

March 8th, 1985

HOMETOWN

Manchester, England

BILLED FROM

Manchester, England

BILLED HEIGHT

6'6

BILLED WEIGHT

DISPOSITION

Tweener

WRESTLING STYLE(S)

Brawler

Technical

Submissions

GIMMICK

Survivalist, Mercenary

BIOGRAPHY

Later

ENTRANCE THEME

Diamond Eyes-Shinedown

FINISHING MOVES

Chain of Evolution(Bullhammer Elbow)

Natural Selection(Accordion Rack)

SIGNATURE MOVES

Boulders Smash(Muso)

Running Boot to Cornered Opponent

Rebound Backbreaker

Lou Thez Press

REGULAR MOVES

Punch Combinations to standing opponent

Elbows to cornered opponent

Delayed Vertical Suplex

Sidewalk Slam

Mounted Punches

Blatant Choke hold

Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex(Sometimes from top rope)

Rope Assisted Surfboard

Face Wash

Standing Knee Drop

PICTURE BASE

Josh Barnett(Beard)

CREATED WRESTLER

kyca.jpg

REAL NAME

David Sanders

RING NAME

Dave Sanders

NICKNAME(S)

Dangerous(Prefix)

DATE OF BIRTH

May 15th, 1986(27 years old)

HOMETOWN

Manchester, England

BILLED FROM

Manchester, England

BILLED HEIGHT

6'2

BILLED WEIGHT

23o

DISPOSITION

Tweener

WRESTLING STYLE(S)

Brawler

Submission

GIMMICK

No nonsense fighter

BIOGRAPHY

Later

ENTRANCE THEME

None

FINISHING MOVES

Sanders Special(Butterfly Suplex transitioned to Armbar)

Jumping Piledriver

SIGNATURE MOVES

Reverse Shoulder Breaker

Heart Punch

Swinging Neckbreaker

Single Arm DDT

REGULAR MOVES

Body Punch Flurries

Arm Whip

Shoulder Breaker

Rope Assited Arm Wringer

Knees to midsection of cornered opponent

Snap Suplex

Double Underhook Superplex

Crossface Forearm strikes to grounded opponent

Blatant Choke

Standing Elbow Drop

PICTURE BASE

Tom Hardy(Beard)

TAG TEAM

NAME

Manchester Militia

MEMBERS

James Darwin

Dave Sanders

COMBINED WEIGHT

DISPOSITION

Tweeners

GIMMICK

Mercenary Tag Team

ENTRANCE THEME

Diamond Eyes-Shinedown

FINISHING MOVE(S)

Spike Piledriver

Double Heart Punch

SIGNATURE MOVES

Double Suplex

Double Neckbreaker

Assisted Punch Flurries

Double Backbreaker

GC: "Eh he;s just pandering to the crowd, he loves those guys. He spend a lot of money quite frequently to give them free stuff whether it's toys or the infamous Easter eggs. Can't doubt his passion for that. But anyway maybe I'll see you in the ring at some point? I'm gonna check out the rest of the arena, maybe see who else has signed up here? could be some good - or bad - people here so we'll see."

He wont be happy when he sees Eric's former lackey is here... that guy tried to kill Glen.

Ion Vasile | Romanian Ravager

Tried to kill? If Ion Vasile, the Romanian Ravager, tried to kill Glen Cody, he would be dead no doubt. If Vasile wanted to do more than powerbomb Cody through steel steps three times, then he would have done so. So anyways, Ion Vasile is now well a ways into his flight to the United States. Ion Vasile is riding first class. Which is way better than riding coach or economy class that is for sure. So, Ion Vasile now puts on his noise cancelling headphones on and now tries to doze off asleep. That way, when he is awake, he will be in Chicago.

6s13.jpg

Name: Martin Pearce

Height: 6 feet, 2 inches

Weight: 225 pounds

Resides In: Santa Mónica, California

Billed From: Santa Mónica, California

Disposition: Heel

Nickname(s): "The Golden Boy", "The Diamond"

Biography:

Martin Pearce is used to get what he wants in life. Martin Pearce comes from a wealthy family located in California but sometimes having everything he ever wanted in his life wasn't good enough for him, there was a void missing and he thought that getting himself inside a ring would do the trick. There's a thing about entering a ring and prove his superiority against anyone placed in front of him that feels him with glee. Maybe it's the idea of humiliating the opposition or maybe it's the feeling of accomplishment after being victorious in a match but the point is that Martin Pearce enjoys indulging himself in imposing his will wherever he feels like. With intentions of becoming the best at whatever he puts his mind into, a cut-throat mentality and plenty of resources at his disposal, it's only a matter of time before Martin Pearce achieves success in SCW and won't stop until he gets what he wants.

Move List:

Finishers:

D1/"Diamond One" (Fireman's Carry Cutter)

The Withdrawal (Fisherman Buster)

Signature Moves:

Fistful of Dollars (Spinning Backfist), Stimulus Package (Leg Hook Backdrop Suplex), Short-Arm Clothesline, Arm Wrench DDT, Falling Fist Drops, Forearm Choke, Running Knee Drop, Falling Neckbreaker, Knee Facebuster, Slingshot Suplex.

Regular Moves:

Falling Middle Rope Elbow Drop, Scoop Slam, Vertical Suplex, Straight Right Punch, Elbow Strike to the back of the head, Chin Lock, Figure Four Leg Lock, Leg Breaker, Pendulum Backbreaker, Side Elbow Strikes to a cornered opponent, Running Big Boot to a kneeling or seating opponent, Snap Powerslam, Reverse Atomic Drop, Knee Lift, Shin Breaker.

Entrance Music:

"Diamonds Are Forever" by Shirley Bassey

Signed by me.

'THE RISING ANGEL' GREGOR MACKAY
2ltitc3.jpg

BASIC INFORMATION;;

NAME;
Gregory Joseph MacKay
RING NAME;
Gregor MacKay
NICKNAMES(S);
The Rising Angel
The Divine Warrior
HEIGHT;
5 ft 10 in
WEIGHT;
196 Ib
DATE OF BIRTH;
September 17th 1986 (27 years old)
BIRTHPLACE;
Glasgow, Scotland
HOMETOWN;
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada
DISPLACEMENT;
Heel
THEME SONG;

'The Unforgiven III' - Metallica

ATTIRE;
Shorts 1 & Pads 1
Shorts 2 & Pads 2
Tights 1
Tights 2

MOVE-SET;;

FIGHTING STYLES;
Technical
High-Flyer
Showman
FINISHING MOVES;
sonjayduttsonjaycutter02in0.gif
Resurrection
Gregor gets his opponent in a three-quarter facelock and then performs a back flip over his opponent while maintaining the face lock turning it into an inverted facelock. He then lands in a sitting position, driving the opponent head back first into the mat.
SpiralTap.gif
Angels Wings
Gregor climbs to the top rope and balances himself before leaping into the air performing a corkscrew somersault transitioned into a senton bomb.
SIGNATURE MOVES;
Blackbird – Shooting Star Press
Faint – Tornado DDT
Phobia – Swinging Neckbreaker
Hybrid DTT – Cliffhanger DDT
Wayward Angel – Spinning Rack Bomb
Heaven's Breath – Pele Kick
Sin Driver – Belly-to-Back Piledriver
BASIC MOVES;
Backpack Stunner
Belly to back suplex backbreaker
Blue thunder driver
Crossface
Death Valley driver
Double knee gutbuster
Dropkick
Enzuigiri
Fyling Thrust Kick
Modified cross-armed iconoclasm
Gannosuke clutch
Reverse frankensteiner
Reverse STO, sometimes onto the turnbuckle or from the top rope
Running high knee to a cornered opponent
Running neckbreaker
Sidewalk slam, sometimes from the top rope
Split-legged moonsault
Springboard Variations
- Forearm Smash
- Hurricanrana
- Moonsault
- Plancha
Standing side slam
STO
Superkick
Suplex Variations
- Exploder
- German
- Northern Lights
- Tiger
- Vertical

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION;;
PAST ALLIANCES;
MacKay Clan (w/ James MacKay)
Underrated (w/ Zakk Night, Malcolm Brice & Ty Wilson)
NOTABLE FUEDS;
Brian Church
Damage Inc.
James MacKay
Jayson Addair
Jimmy Dice
Lee Watts
Kaith Granger
Pat Hart
ACCOMPLISHMENTS;
1x JTW World Tag-Team Champion (w/ King Jack)
1x VWS Tag-Team Champion (w/ James)
1x FCW Tag-Team Champion (w/ James)
5x IWF World Tag-Team Champion (w/ James)
1x FCA World Heavyweight Champion
1x UWA World Tag-Team Champion (w/ James)
1x UCA Next Gen. Champion (w/ James)

Years have passed but it appears as if nothing has changed. The same faces still roam the hallways. The same fans that transformed men into icons still flood the arenas. And if you were to take a look at 'THE RISING ANGEL' GREGOR MACKAY you may assume that it's same Gregor MacKay that you've saw time and time again. He still has the same haircut, he still has the tattoos and he is still the same size. The same Gregor MacKay that was content with being second best, that was content being underrated. And as he pushes past the doors to the arena, he leaves the old Gregor at the door - the old Gregor MacKay is no more. Despite his multi-year hiatus from competition in the squared-circle he feels as if right now, here in Second City Wrestling, is finally his time and he'll be damned if he lets this opportunity slip through his grasp.

From the same grave that dug up the likes of legends like Jimmy Dice, Calvin Rodgers, Jayson Addair, and Gregor McKay brings to you...

tumblr_mw5wlc6orO1rl42b8o1_500_zpse410ab

This goof...

So...

Full Name:

Michael James Stokes

Ring Name:

Mike Stokes

Male

Height:

6’3”

Weight:

244lb

Date of Birth:

24/07/1985

Afflictions:

Multiple Personality Disorder

FourthWall’phobia

Heavy Drinker

Smoker

Coitus Addict

Birthplace:

Sheffield, England

Current Residence:

Where are we again? ...Second City...Alaska?

Job Role:

On Air Personality/Salesman/Manager

Here are his moves*...

*(Moves in bed not included)

Finishing Maneuvers
-

WallBreaker
[High side thrust kick attack, which sees Mike use the sole of his foot to strike an opponent's head or chin, usually preceded by a sidestep, often referred to as a crescent kick, or just a side kick.Been known to hit with theatrics, but can be performed out counters in certain moves from the opponent, springboard, running, and also can be struck out of nowhere at times.]
-

Shock Drop
[Mike stands facing and slightly to the side of the opponent. Mike tucks his head under the opponent's near arm, then reaches across the opponent's chest and around their neck with his near arm, and then places his other arm against the opponent's back. Mike then lifts the opponent up high before falling forward, forcing the opponent down to the mat back-first. In one variation, Mike forces the opponent down to where he lands on one knee, landing the opponent back first across his knee. Another variation of the move is a counter from the turnbuckle position, against a running opponent, using one arm only, which usually depends on the size/weight of the opponent.]
-

Stokes Slam
[Mike grabs a front facelock on the opponent and wraps their arm over the opponent's neck. The wrestler then lifts the opponent upside down, as in a vertical suplex. The wrestler moves his arm from around the opponent's neck, and as the opponent falls back down they are placed into a side slam position and dropped on the mat.]
-
Signature Maneuvers
-

Hangtime
[Mike places his opponent in between his legs then lifts his opponent over his shoulder and holds both his arms in a cross position. Mike then throws his opponent over his shoulders onto the mat back/neck first. In a variation, Mike will throw the opponent straight down to land in a sitout powerbomb.]
-

Bad Landing
[Technically known as a back to back double underhook piledriver , this move is executed from a position in which the opponent is standing behind Mike, Mike underhooks his arms under the opponent's arms. Then Mike twists his body around so that he is facing the ground and the opponent is standing with his back resting against Mike's back. Then Mike stands while the opponent is in an upside down position while both the opponent and Mike's arms are still hooked and then Mike drops to a sitting position. Another way to get the opponent into the position is for Mike to approach a standing opponent from behind, hook the opponent's arms, bend forward under the opponent, and then rise up, raising the opponent upside down.]
-

Sharpshooter
[The submission hold begins with the opponent supine on the mat with Mike stepping between the opponent's legs with his left leg and wraps the opponent's legs at shin level around that leg. Holding the opponent's legs in place, Mike then grabs the opponent's leg which he has crossed over the other and steps over him, flipping him over into a prone position before leaning back to compress his lower back.]
-

STFU
[A kick in which Mike swings his leg and body around, a full 360 turn before striking with the front of the foot into the head of the opponent. Usually used in a backing off method for a breather and usually struck out of nowhere as Michael Cole so admirably puts it.]

Favourable Moves

Strikes

Boxing Jab

Boxing Hook

Gut Punch

Knife Edge Chop

Gut Kick

Dropkick

Shoot Kick

Mid Kick

Enzuigiri

Grapples

Suplexes

(Standard, Snap, Stalling Vertical, German, Back, Fisherman, Belly to Belly)

Scoop Slam

Powerslam

Reverse Atomic Drop

Side Headlock Takedown

Flash Back

Over the Shoulder Arm Drag

One Handed Bulldog

Submissions
Butterfly Lock
Crossface

Camel Clutch
Abdominal Stretch

Cross Armbar

Full Nelson
Sleeper Hold

Here is a story of a man named Mike...

Generally perceived as a myth, a scary story to tell upcoming talent, Mike Stokes was a wrestler, trained by the great Heart Break Kid: Shawn Michael, employed by various companies such as WWE, MCW, SCW, IWA, IWF & various other acronyms for sports entertainment companies. Mike’s job was simple, fight the person/s across the ring from you every day of every month of every year, and attempt to win. Now, many people may have grew tired of this job, fighting people on a weekly basis, where’s the fun in that? But Mike found it invigorating, like it was the job he was built for.

As a wrestler, Mike was no stranger to the lugging around of a title, mainly singles titles, due to the fact no one trusted him as far as they could throw him. But it didn’t bother him too much, after all, I guess there’s more recognition in winning a title on your own than with aid. So Mike Stokes won himself championships, ranging from TV Titles, to prestigious World Championships. Over time, he seemed to steam roll through companies like a fat kid through a cookie store.

With his collection of titles, Mike also began a collection of enemies, friends, sometimes with benefits. Including one disastrous night in Las Vegas after winning the MCW World Championship, let’s not discuss that, though. Mike also began to understand the terms of this fourth wall we all seem to ignore. Although dirt sheets report that one day Mike got into an unfortunate car accident, of which caused brain damage, thus giving him a slight number of mental disorders, they’re all just dirt sheets though...

Then one day, something peculiar happened, all the doors slammed shut, there was no more MCW, no more WWE, no more anything, it seemed like every door once opened was now boarded up. Power gone, all alone, and so, with nowhere else to slack stick around in. Mike disappeared. It is unknown where he’d gone for that period of time. Some say he ventured through the fourth wall, to parallel universes to live life there, some say he went to train his league of assassins high in the mountains, some say he spent months and months in one strip club just waiting. But, sure enough, as new doors opened, mainly FWA, Mike was there to enter.

After single handed'ly running FWA to the ground like a Hulk Hogan with even more leaked bowchickawow tapes. Mike once again faded from the scene, from the Earth, from this reality. Some say he went into acting, others say he rebuilt the organized crime syndicate for Las Vegas. A good number say he hitched his protege Roxy and moved to Canada to hunt Elk. A reliable source says he played Paul Heyman's stunt double, who knows really what happened to the Man with no Name; Mike Stokes...wait...

And now, accompanied by his personal janitor; Glen Matthews and Roxy should she ever decide to get off her ass and do something! ...Mike is headed to SCW.

And here is an Entrance Theme, unto which he is summoned.

tumblr_m6tiwqgf2F1rxbygso1_500_zps9780b8

divageneralheader_zps6ecc5395.png

|FULL NAME|
Roxy Matthews
|RING NAME|
'Rad' Roxy
|HEIGHT|
5'6"
|WEIGHT|
117lb
|AGE|
|D.O.B|
05/05/1990
|HOMETOWN|
Long Island, New York

divawrestlingheader_zpsafba187a.png

|DISPOSITION|
Face
|GIMMICK|
Sugar Rushed, Loud, Peppy Mania of a Woman.
|ENTRANCE THEME|

|ALLIES|
Mike Stokes (Trainer/Lover Complicated)
Everyone
|ENEMIES|
Broccoli

divamovesetheader_zps74132226.png

|FINISHERS|

|SIGNATURES|

|REGULARS|
|Strikes|
Elbow Smash
Backhand Chop
Dropkick
Clothesline
Shoulder Block
Knife Edge Chop
Forearm Smash
Stomping
Running Knee Strike
2 Small & 1 Big Elbow Drop

|Grapples|
Suplexes
(Standard, Snap, Stalling Vertical, German, Back, Fisherman, Belly to Belly)
DDT
(Standard, Snap, Inverted, Tornado)
Short Arm Clothesline
Fireman's Carry
Hurricanrana
One Handed Bulldog
Chop Block
Irish Whip Pull Back Big Boot
Back Body Drop
Flash Back

|Submissions|
Body Scissors
Butterfly Lock
Inverted Bridging STF
Cross Face Chickenwing
Dragon Sleeper
Triangle Choke

OT: Mike Stokes, Jayson Addair, Calvin Rodgers, Gregor Mackay.. As a long time RPG board guy, I am STOKED for this. Also, when I'm on mobile, I can't utilize formatting, just letting you know.

Jon relaxes in his locker room, sipping a beer in celebration. He's happy with the accommodations for sure. Apparently we're SCW instead of UCW now.. Should he edit his previous posts? Nah too much work. Oh whoops, kayfabe. Anyways, Jon finishes his beer and heads out into the arena, when he runs into..

Tbc

The ink is dry over the paper, the contract was received during the evening and now is official: Martin Pearce is set to return to professional wrestling. The last time the world knew about him was the night he got his right ankle snapped in the middle of the ring of a rising promotion in Las Vegas but, as fate would have it, the people in charge of the promotion didn't knew how to deal with the perks that come with operating an international company and they closed the doors shortly after. Many people believe that it was because the owners were busy giving themselves a life with big expenses and bigger debts as collateral damage but, for one man, it was because they didn't let their biggest star shine. Martin Pearce decided to return because he knew that sitting at home doing nothing would have left him be linked with failure, disappointment and shame throughout the wrestling world and that's not what he's about. He decided to return to claim the destiny he never got to fulfill in Las Vegas and start anew with a clean slate in the Windy City. Come tomorrow, the Diamond of SCW will make his presence felt and it'll be a matter of time before he resumed his way to the top of the wrestling world.

Lana | The Ice Queen

Well, it seems that more and more people are joining Second City Wrestling. Big names at that. Good. That means that the "Romanian Ravager" Ion Vasile will have ample competition to dominate. He is the Big Guy, the Bucharest Butcher, the Vindictive Powerhouse; anyone that stands before the mighty Ion Vasile will be crushed, for Ion Vasile's strength knows no equal. And we will have the lovely "Ravishing Russian" Lana, the Forewoman of the Vasile Foundation, at his side. It is only a matter of time until Ion Vasile ascends to the top. But for now, Lana's private jet has touched down outside the Chicago international airport. She then disembarks from the airport terminal with her bags in tow. Now America, prepare yourselves for the #RomanianInvasion

Calvin

So Calvin is back in the states, which is always a good sign for any RPer because my knowledge of the States is a damn side better than Canada or Australia. Speaking of Australia, Calvin's last company was in the midst of 'Down Under' in the adequately named 'Down Under Wrestling'. Calvin was the TNT champion own their, which was his first World Championship in like, 4 years? The reign lasted a day. Score! Calvin decided to leave the Company after he started getting a paycheck. Unfortunately what he didn't realise is that the owner was killed by a Huntsman Spider which, you know, kinda sucks. Calvin decided to hit up Avram Shalom's new company after his semi-successful time in MCW. Chicago was an amazing wrestling city, so of course it would attract all the bigger stars. Calvin was gonna hit up some breakfast in his new Chicago penthouse... but first... let me take a selfie.

jimmy dice - lm9HeRE.png

Choo-choo mother-bitches. The 'stache train had started its engines, and it's next destination was Second-City Wrestling! Jimbo had signed a one-year contract with the company, with a reasonable salary and accommodation included. He wasn't in Chicago yet, in-fact he was about as far away from Chicago as you can get in America. He was over West in Calfornia, not doing anything important at all. For about a year, Jimmy had been taking time off and occasionally appearing at independent shows. Now he was held to a fixed contract, so he would have to get his ass in gear and commit to this run. He was heading to Illinois today.

Calvin

So Calvin had his breakfast of some eggs. He can only really make scrambled eggs, and that is because his isn't exactly delicate when trying to flip his omelette or his sunny side up eggs. So yeah, eggs it was. Sprinkle a little hot sauce of those bad boys are good to go. Calvin had hopped into the shower and washed his hair with some head and shoulders, because you don't pick up chicks with dandruff... hint hint Marcus. So Calvin steps out of the shower, and steps into 2007. Mike Stokes? Gregor McKay? Jon Jrygin? What was this sorcery. Was this TNA employing loads of hasbeens? Wait a minute, Calvin is only 26 or something, so it was probably like a midlife crisis or something.

Lana | The Ice Queen

50wnTnc.png

Lana just posted on her twitter feed. Be sure to follow the Ravishing Russian on twitter, so that you can follow the Romanian Invasion as the "Romanian Ravager" Ion Vasile tears through the roster and claims the company's top prize. So right now, it's Lana hanging out around the SCWrestling Arena, dressed in her business attire with her hair in a bun like she normally does on television. Lana has talked with some lower ranking SCW officials about Ion Vasile and right now she is just hanging around waiting for Ion Vasile to arrive to the arena, with a bottle of water in hand. Maybe someone might run into the Ice Queen, maybe or maybe not.

TBC: Anyone

jimmy dice - lm9HeRE.png

Why didn't Ipse just app as Rusev?... He's obviously exactly the same as Ion Vasile. Jimmy noticed this too, scrolling through the roster of talent in SCW's official app. He also noticed the wrestler with the worst name ever, Glen Cody, and also the return of old rival Gregor MacKay. There were the usual faces of the Addair's, and Calvin and Lara too. Jimmy wasn't too surprised to see them, seeing as they usually hopped towards the upcoming companies. Anyway, back to sleep on this plane.

Archived