Rumor: Low-Ki Signed to TNA?

Oresama

As we announced earlier, former X-division Champion Low-Ki would be wrestling in the TNA One Night Only Xtravaganza tapings. Now following the outcome of the pay per view, rumors have begun to swirl claiming that TNA may have re-signed the Low-Ki to a contract.

The following contains spoilers for the TNA One Night Only Xtravaganza pay per view. Click below only if you want to read the outcome:

Low Ki won the Ultimate X Main event to go on to have a title shot at a future date. The pay per view is expected to be aired some time in the fall. Possibly August.

I hope this is true, especially if Sabin's gone. Low-Ki was always one of my favourite guys in TNA so it would be great if he's back.

I doubt it. I love Low ki so its not that I don't want him on tv. I just know he has had said he wasn't of fan of how they were running things since his last run. It was back in the Bruce Prichard era but still seems like things are getting even worse. I'm sure they will have Low Ki take his shot on a random ppv or tv taping and lose in a good back and forth match. Maybe even they will have it happen in japan for world 1?

• 4 weeks later...

Really wont help TNA's ratings.

Only somebody like The Rock or John Cena can

I'm not going to lie, the TNA ship still sailing surprises me still.

Archived