SvR07-2K14 Graphics Comparison

R A T E D.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew the hate would come soon as a tna pic was shown.

Take it out of contex for a moment on paper shown above graphics look wise (pic) should be aimed to look like that on next gen. On paper the booker T tna pisses over the SD version and so far.

On paper it works, but that don't mean shit if it doesn't work in action.

It's not hate if the criticism is well-founded.

If you say so.

TNA had sweat in it while WWE Games never have sweat in any of their games. Sure the gameplay is bad but I think they did the better GRAPHICS better then WWE's 30 Years. Also remember it was TNA's first tried at making a video game. Do you remember the first WWF Video game on Nintendo?

It's awful and it has the worse graphics.

They had sweat in SVR 2007

It wasn't the realistic even though it was at that time but If I wasn't a fan of wrestling. I'll would play TNA Impact cause the graphics were awesome.

TNA had sweat in it while WWE Games never have sweat in any of their games. Sure the gameplay is bad but I think they did the better GRAPHICS better then WWE's 30 Years. Also remember it was TNA's first tried at making a video game. Do you remember the first WWF Video game on Nintendo?

You can't compare a first gen consoles graphics against a 7th. The old nes game looked great then, and now technology has changed and we move with the times. Also WWE/TNA first game, last game means nothing as they all sign contracts to third party companies to build them

I think the problem with the game up until like 2011 was that the lighting was so dim and shit. I feel like graphically 2011 is maybe the best. I never played 2012 but judging from that video it looks like the worst of the bunch graphically. I can't see much of a difference between 2011, 2013, and 2014.

2007-2010 are a bit of an eye sore to me in hindsight. Something just seems really flat, dull, and lifeless about their graphics.

2011 was pretty okay, but it always looked like it was painted with tomato sauce or something. SvR 07 felt consistent, by the way it looked throughout the game, if you know what I mean.

Sweat has been in WWE games. For example SVR '07 had it.

But it still wasn't real looking like TNA Impact. Do I have to put the photo back up?

But it still wasn't real looking like TNA Impact. Do I have to put the photo back up?

No need dude you've posted it loads (be carefull with hotlinking)

I'd rather have strong gameplay over sweaty men in pants, better mapping for blood and bruises sure but sweats not a big deal for me, if they animate some heavy breathing job done

TNA Impact was so shit, don't get why it got so much praise in the graphics. Sure it looked better than WWE games, but they still looked like androids. The Superstars stand weird too with their stomachs bent.

Yep, slouching with their abdomen sucked in:

tnasteiner.jpg

TNA Impact was so shit, don't get why it got so much praise in the graphics. Sure it looked better than WWE games, but they still looked like androids. The Superstars stand weird too with their stomachs bent.

tnasteiner.jpg

lol Scott Steiner looks like he needs to take a dump

tnasteiner.jpg

lol Scott Steiner looks like he needs to take a dump

A Big Poopa Dump

Whenever there are direct comparison pics of a real life situation and a WWE 2k14 or WWE'13 counterpart it always looks very close to the real image, while pre-SvR'11 always is way to dark and does not look one bit like the things you see on TV-

I don't like how the wrestlers sort of have a glowing aura around them, making them look cartoony, especially in WWE '13 and 2K14. Btw, why was Batista almost black in SVR05 and 06?

Could you use a photo of that? So let us see and compare?

The glow is very visible simply when playing, so go on Youtube and search WWE '13 or 2K14 gameplay.

Archived