SvR07-2K14 Graphics Comparison

R A T E D.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TNA Impact Graphics can't be beat by WWE.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc0bl5SqQF1qlhou3o1_500.png

TNA Impact's models were scanned. WWE Games don't have that (Though seems like faces will be this year). TNA also wasn't made in a year. It wasn't even completely finished when it released. Plus the models in Impact were frozen. Their faces didn't move, their eyes didn't blink. That's terrible.

Also, you've been told about hotlinking before. Hotlinking again will result in a warn.

I went along and made another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPiqZm4UvyE&feature=youtu.be

This time with the only entrance that never changed throughout the years (which is a good thing for me). And I turned off the lighting on each entrance on purpose.

Actually except for SvR07, I forgot that was slightly different.

Knew the hate would come soon as a tna pic was shown.

Take it out of contex for a moment on paper shown above graphics look wise (pic) should be aimed to look like that on next gen. On paper the booker T tna pisses over the SD version and so far.

I think the problem with the game up until like 2011 was that the lighting was so dim and shit. I feel like graphically 2011 is maybe the best. I never played 2012 but judging from that video it looks like the worst of the bunch graphically. I can't see much of a difference between 2011, 2013, and 2014.

2007-2010 are a bit of an eye sore to me in hindsight. Something just seems really flat, dull, and lifeless about their graphics.

TNA had sweat in it while WWE Games never have sweat in any of their games. Sure the gameplay is bad but I think they did the better GRAPHICS better then WWE's 30 Years. Also remember it was TNA's first tried at making a video game. Do you remember the first WWF Video game on Nintendo?

It's awful and it has the worse graphics.

TNA had sweat in it while WWE Games never have sweat in any of their games. Sure the gameplay is bad but I think they did the better GRAPHICS better then WWE's 30 Years. Also remember it was TNA's first tried at making a video game. Do you remember the first WWF Video game on Nintendo?

It's awful and it has the worse graphics.

They had sweat in SVR 2007

Knew the hate would come soon as a tna pic was shown.

Take it out of contex for a moment on paper shown above graphics look wise (pic) should be aimed to look like that on next gen. On paper the booker T tna pisses over the SD version and so far.

On paper it works, but that don't mean shit if it doesn't work in action.

It's not hate if the criticism is well-founded.

It's give and take. I think '07's models are better, but the movement wasn't fluid. I heard someone say WWE '12's lighting was good. I disagree. That game was lifeless and desaturated. To me the closest they've come to hitting the sweet spot was SVR '11, but the gameplay was bad. The main thing to remember with the later thing was the budget issue as THQ was going out of business. I think we'll see a a major leap this year as far as graphics because of 2K having the game from start to finish and the next generation game system leap. I can't see the graphics staying the way they are for 2k15.

I think the Booker T criticism probably had something to do with him not being in 2k14.

What, nah it started way before that, he was light skinned on WWE '12 and looked like a donkey and then they fixed his skin color on WWE '13 and he still looked like a donkey

I think the Booker T criticism probably had something to do with him not being in 2k14.

What, nah it started way before that, he was light skinned on WWE '12 and looked like a donkey and then they fixed his skin color on WWE '13 and he still looked like a donkey

They finally decided they didn't know how to fix him for the time being, so they said *Censored* it.

Archived