SvR07-2K14 Graphics Comparison

R A T E D.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot about the old sweat system that actually did what it was supposed to do. Hate how in 2k14 I can have a long match and half the time a guy is exhausted and sweaty and then from the next camera cut on he is back to he was before the match started. Would add realism if done like it was in 07.

^My last WWE game I before 2k14 was SvR 2011 & I haven't seen any red chest effect.

Sidenote, Undertaker got abused in this match. :lol:

But anyways, I miss the graphics of 2007. It was just right, but 2008 was just too dark for me, it felt weird. And it just got progressively worse after that. I think WWE 2k14 is better than some of the more recents, but it's still looks cartoonish and unrealistic in comparison to 2007.

Well the video was great, edited pretty well. Pretty cool to see the change over the years. Thanks for posting.

Dat sweat system on 07 tho. Dat lighting system too. Also no stupid glow around your character like 2K14. Everybody on 2K14 looks like cartoons. Also there was barely any color/saturation in the game on 08 - 2010, they looked so dead and ashy

All of this.

07>

I' ve always said that 07 had the best graphics. Just give me a game with WWE 12 bacground graphics (arena, fans) + superstars looking like in 2007 and I will be happy.

Perfect combination :) . I was just about to say that WWE 12 had the most accurate tone and lighting out of the recent games. 07 had the best model graphics. Put those two together and it'll be perfect imo.

Archived