The House of Suave Showcase 2014

NandoSuave86

Waddup, peepul? Seems I have some free time finally to start making CAWs again, so here goes my 2014 showcase. I kick things off for 2014 with my flagship character Finesse. Big thanks to Oz for take pix for me. 'Preciate it, boss.

Tag: POW14

Finesse14_Screen_Shot_2014_04_09_03_57_3Finesse14_Screen_Shot_2014_04_09_03_57_4Finesse14_Screen_Shot_2014_04_09_03_57_5Finesse14_Screen_Shot_2014_04_09_03_57_5Finesse14_Screen_Shot_2014_04_09_03_57_5Finesse14_Screen_Shot_2014_04_09_03_58_0Finesse14_Screen_Shot_2014_04_09_03_58_1

Entrance Theme: Top Gun by Mil'Slim

http://youtu.be/0oPKNSqkCrQ

Someone stepped their CAW game up, BIG TIME. When I downloaded him I had to do a double take on how awesome he looked. There ain't many CAWS out there I'd say are flawless in their design, but he's one of them. Seeing the character evolve the last 5 years has been a treat.

• 2 weeks later...

@SoundTheAlarm - I've been watching, observing and admiring Oz and his brothers work for years now. Seeing how effortlessly they come up with incredible characters made me decide to start putting time and effort into my own. I've been a member of Oz's forum for a while now, and with every game I pick his brain on ways I can improve Finesse. The original version was actually kinda' bland. It was Oz's idea to put the Feisar logo from Wipeout on him a couple years ago. Now I've adopted it as Finesse's signature logo.

@The-Nick-Legend - 0/255/40

Those colors are correct. You have to factor in skin color of the CAW. If it's not the same as Finesse, which I'm guessing it probably isn't, it's not going to look the same. Play with the numbers some to make it work on the caw you're trying to apply it to. That's how I got the correct shade for Finesse's tats. I started with Oz's old tattoo shading colors, which were to light on Finesse. So after a couple minutes of trial and era, I found the shade that worked best on his skin tone.

• 1 month later...

I've decided to go ahead with the Pro Omega Wrestling project me and my friend Level_X82 started last year despite the fact that he's presently serving our country and unable to contribute his characters. Fortunately I have the formulas for them, so I'll be heading up the project myself. I have no idea when I'd be able to get Episode 2 done, as I have a LOT of CAWs to build before that point comes, but here are the characters I've completed thus far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYlkwRUVj6w

Awesome work bro. All the guys are looking good. Would you like to add one of my caws in for POW to help out the roster? :)

Absolutely. I already downloaded the latest version of Blade to add to the roster, and I've already figured out how to introduce him into the mix.

Also, in the words of Wade Barret "I'm afraid I've got BAD news". After finally managing to get in touch with him last night, It would appear that Matsuyoshi won't be making his characters this year. He's started his own business over in Japan (where he lives) and it's a full time gig. In the last 9 months he's only had time to make Mihashi Naozane. That's saying something about how much time he truly doesn't have.

But I've got some good news as well. XD He's given me permission to remake the rest of his flagship WEW character, as he knows a lot of people like to add his characters to their rosters. So within the coming weeks I'll be making the following characters:

Tommy Tryton

Buliwyf

Pollox Troy

Jeff Logan

Khryst

Lucas Faris

James Bolton

TEN

Cyn Nister

Helena Troy

Morgan Kristoff

Ginchiyo Tanaka

Vanessa Vander

Samantha Kurush

Gives me something to do. XD With the creation of some of the characters above, I'll also have a majority of the originally anticipated POW roster done, which the exception of Lionel Xander and Scarlette, who're property of LvlX82 that I've also yet to make. So yea, I'm gonna' be busy for the next couple days/week. I'm looking forward to the challenge, as Mat's CAWs have pretty high quality. Hopefully I can do them justice, especially since while he was able to give me formulas, he didn't have any of his PT designs available, so I'll be making those myself.

Archived