Please check out my story I uploaded and please offer some feedback

mrfrood

Hey everyone,

I am still a fan of wrestling, but I was big on the mid-late 90's wrestling with the nWo, DX, Attitude Era, etc... The game appealed to me because of the selection of wrestlers in the game.

So I uploaded two Raws on one file. It's called nWo Takeover 2 (also has part 2, part 3, etc..). The federation is WCW, it has an attitude era feel to it. Ninthpompano7 is my gamertag (I was given that name and have no clue what it means).

I'm not sure if you need to download the CAWs and Arena prior, but it's in the game. I don't think my theme songs will be on there cuz I have the nWo theme (WWE version), Hogan's nWo theme, Corporate Ministry, X-Pac's theme, the Kings DX theme, Evolution theme, Angle's theme.

Stables are:

nWo (Hogan, Nash, Hall, Bret Hart, Steiner)
Kliq (HHH, HBK, Syxx, Road Dog, Billy Gunn)
Ministry of Darkness (Vince Mcmahon, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show)
4 Horsemen (Sting, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero)
Knights of the Round Table (Rock, Stone Cold, CM Punk, John Cena)
Empire of Pain (Goldberg, Lesner, Ryback).
Evolution (Orton, Batista)

Hopefully you guys will like it. Please leave feedback if you check it out.

I would like to thank the people I downloaded the Arena and CAWs (Angle, NAO, and Sting).

You can search it by maybe doing recently added, along with nWo, dx, or WCW. It's easier to find with recently added, and searching nWo. Also, check out other downloadable content from author.

Thanks

The stories get better. The first one had the first two parts. I learned more how to make the stories better but I think if you guys are a fan of that era, you will appreciate this.

Archived