Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how Goku bringing back Bardock would make sense. He never knew him. The only mentions of him in the anime were really minor (on King Kai's planet I think and when Freeza recognizes Goku's face). So unless Goku had a sudden case of curiosity about him Bardock would stay dead.

They made Vegeta stronger than Goku out of nowhere, so they might throw in some extra fan service and bring Bardock back.

If I remember correctly the Dragon Balls can only revive someone who has died in the last year. Hence why Goku could not wish back his Grampa and probably why Trunks in the future timeline did not just go to Namek and wish his friends back.

But it's not like it would be the first time something has been retconned.

If I remember correctly the Dragon Balls can only revive someone who has died in the last year. Hence why Goku could not wish back his Grampa and probably why Trunks in the future timeline did not just go to Namek and wish his friends back.

Problem with that is no one would know where New Namek was. And Goku was dead for a year back in the Saiyan saga. Im going to check on that bring back to life rule though.

The DBZ wiki says that Shenron can revive someone if they died from unnatural causes and/or within a year (or half a century, going by the ocean DUB).

They wishes krilling back to life , when King piccolo used the dragon ball to whish his youth back , it took another 3 years before they finally revive krillin from the dead. so the rules can be bend.

Problem with that is no one would know where New Namek was. And Goku was dead for a year back in the Saiyan saga. Im going to check on that bring back to life rule though.

The DBZ wiki says that Shenron can revive someone if they died from unnatural causes and/or within a year (or half a century, going by the ocean DUB).

Well if the Saiyans actually took 1 whole year to get to earth then according to the Manga Goku got wished back and then the Saiyans arrive "The next day at 11:43am" meaning he was wished back 1 day before the time was up.

They wishes krilling back to life , when King piccolo used the dragon ball to whish his youth back , it took another 3 years before they finally revive krillin from the dead. so the rules can be bend.

King Piccolo killed Shenron and after he is defeated, Goku goes to Kami's lookout where Kami revives the dragon which also revives the Dragon Balls which Bulma notices on the radar and quickly revives everyone killed by King Piccolo and his minions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who has picked up Battle of Gods?

Saw it day it came out and have watched it 5 times already. Love the extras, watching them film their voice, now I can see how they are when they do lol. I hope it won't take as long for the new one as it did for this one. But I can see why it took a bit

• 1 month later...

The ending of GT has to be the best thing of the whole series, it was great. Much better than Z's ending imo

Ditto. I know GT wasn't a big favorite to many (I didn't think it was that bad), but I loved that ending. Yay for watching the original Japanese broadcast as well. Funimation's dub was terrible.

To be honest, I've yet to see the original Dragonball in its original format.

I've seen like two Spanish subbed episodes and that's it.

No way , that suck , Was hopiin' for the First SSJG or Bardock or even Broly , but Frieza? what can he do , if he doesnt come back a billion time stronger there's nothing he can do , even tenshinan can break him and half now.

I cant say im displeased with Frieza coming back for a movie (outside of just being there to be instantly killed). I watched Battle of Gods finally last night and oh shit, it was such a great watch. There were moments where you could tell Akira was just goofing around and/or being full of himself but I couldnt give any *censored*s about it. The entire movie was a blast for me to watch.

Archived