Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mango kid

Dragon Ball Z

While DBZ: Abriged teased they will abridge the Buu saga, today, they announced DBZ: Abridged is officially over.

I didn't finish watching the video (DBZA is Over, Here's Why) but from what I saw so far: When they cancelled the Bojack movie, this was when they realized it was over for them. They spent months re-writing the script and nothing came out good.

They felt the Buu wasn't a good epilogue or they were not fan of that saga. With the difficulty showing up, the frustration that came with it, they were worried they will start to hate what they used to love. They felt Episode 60 was good enough as an epilogue. They actually wrote that episode as the ending because they were still uncertain about doing the Buu saga.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamFourStar/videos

Edited by AegisAvenger

I won't lie and say i'm not dissapointed that we aren't going to get Buu, but I'm not entitled to it and can understand their reasoning quite well. I'll continue to support their work going forward, though I do hope they have some new abridging content set up for after FF7MA finishes. I have no interest in Unabridged unfortunately.

I wouldn't mind them doing another Machinabridged series. There's so many games that they would be able to do something similar to what they did with FF7.

Bought a couple booster boxes of the card game on amazon again. Get the itch every once in a while.

Some of those cards are beautiful. Lol.

I have ALOT of cards but have 0 idea how to play, same with Pokemon. I bought them when I was younger because I thought they looked cool.

Actually I remember buying them from Dollar Tree. Most are GT

^ I'm specifically talking about the Dragonball Super cards they make. The holos are gorgeous. Plus, some of the rare ones are worth a decent amount. Pretty sure I have a secret rare that's worth about 80 bucks.

Yeah...I don't know how to play, or have any interest in playing. I just collect them shits. Funny enough, it was actually playing Super Dragonball World Mission on Switch that got me to buy the cards...because they gave you some sweet promo holos free with that game. :lol:

Edited by Generations

I'm not too concerned about the continuation of the Super anime being made because they've still been releasing the manga chapters on a monthly basis and I've been enjoying them so far. The latest chapter was released last week.

Yep, I'm enjoying the manga, and I heard the anime sucked anyway. Saw DBS: Broly again, and it was still fun. Didn't like the "epilogue" though, felt too long. 

The anime was just getting good by the last arc, I think that's what's so heartbreaking about all of it for me personally. By the Tournament of Power, I felt like I had just gotten Dragon Ball back. Then the Broly movie turned out absolutely perfect to me and just made me want more.

Edited by Fight Me.