Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I would say timeline wise (I guess), it would make more sense to watch Super and the Broly movie before GT. But then I wouldn't wanna save the worst for last lmao

I too wanna rewatch everything from DB, the movies and all eventually lol

Just watched Bojack Unlimited, and am now in the 200's for the DBZ episodes. Forgot how much I hated the Saiya Man episodes tho. :lol: I'm actually gonna watch all DBZ, GT, and Super episodes and movies before watching the new Broly movie. Doing this shit right.

Patient of you.

I love DBZ the manga, but I can't ever bring myself to binge Z because of all the fillers. Dragon Ball would be easier because as far as I recall, there weren't as many fillers.

How long will the movie be in theaters for though? Regal stopped showing it last week or so, and few AMC theaters were showing it. I had to go to one about 20-30 minutes away.

With the amount of people coming forward about what he has done, either from witnessing it or being on the receiving end of it, including Monica Rial (Bulma's VA), I'm more inclined to believe them over people saying that he's never done any of it.

I've thought he was a bit of a creep for a while, what with the almost cult-ish following he has, but this put it over.

I too wanna rewatch everything from DB, the movies and all eventually lol

DB was rough. I almost tapped out a few times. There is some cool stuff in there, but it's few and far between. So much of Dragon Ball was just young Goku *censored*ing off.

However, one of my favorite moments in the entire franchise remains to be young Goku fighting the deceased Grandpa Gohan. That shit still brings a tear to my eye. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

The whole Vic situation is just *censored*ed. Even if he is innocent, what's done is done and his career is pretty much over now. I want to believe people aren't making up claims, but then there's also screenshots of people admitting they're tryna set him up to look bad with old pictures where he seems touchy. Then those fans in the pics have come out and have said the opposite that Vic was nothing but kind to them. And then I wanna believe Bulma's voice actress, but then she went back on Twitter and deleted nice interactions the two have had. It's just a weird situation and I really don't know what to believe. I also think I may have messed up my opinion by watching his apology video. I'd like to think I can tell when someone is being genuine, I think he came off as such and I don't think it was all crocodile tears like some have said. Idk.

Following their own investigation, Funimation have fired Vic Mignogna.

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1095087396209770501?s=19

Please note, they in no way have to reveal details of the investigation to the public, but have obviously found enough to warrant his firing.

Moving on from this, I'm interested to see who's going to be cast as Broly going forward.

Guest Fight Me.

I think they'll find someone good. Daman Mills, the voice of Monaka, is the new voice of Frieza in the dub and I think he's done a great job so far in the Tournament of Power arc. If I hadn't known Chris Ayres wasn't going to be Frieza anymore following the Broly movie, I probably wouldn't have noticed for a while. As for Broly, chances are though, I think we're all gonna be more familiar with the Japanese voice actor moving forward considering how long it takes the dub to come out.

Following their own investigation, Funimation have fired Vic Mignogna.

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1095087396209770501?s=19

Please note, they in no way have to reveal details of the investigation to the public, but have obviously found enough to warrant his firing.

Moving on from this, I'm interested to see who's going to be cast as Broly going forward.

Tbh, unrelated to this situation, I'm wondering if Broly comes back to the story in the near future anyway. So that would be convenient with their only issue for the foreseeable future finding a voice for the games.

Archived