Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess to each's own but the filler page on db wiki speaks for itself there is plenty we could've went without yet some that deserve some applause.

Like?

Honestly I always thought that for short appearances that the villains in the movies were a bit better then the ones in the show. The only in show villain I thought was really threatening was Frieza.

Frieza was the only actual villain in DBZ because he was just ruthless and merciless.

Honestly I always thought that for short appearances that the villains in the movies were a bit better then the ones in the show. The only in show villain I thought was really threatening was Frieza.

Frieza was the only actual villain in DBZ because he was just ruthless and merciless.

Not to mention the fact that he pretty much had control over a good chunk of the universe. Sure the Saiyans were strong and conquered planets, but they mostly did so in the same of Frieza. As for Cell, yeah he just wanted a snack and got pissed when people got in his way. Frieza was a legitimate threat of what he had done previously and had the power to back it up.

Yerp. Even being cut and on a planet that blew up didn't stop him. The series should have stopped either with the end of Frieza Saga or after Gohan had a good fight with Cell and won, not half-assed fight.

I guess to each's own but the filler page on db wiki speaks for itself there is plenty we could've went without yet some that deserve some applause.

Like?

Showing Gohan's progression

Launch and Tien

Earthlings training

Frieza killing some underlings

Gohan mourning the Namekian deaths

Frieza impaling Krillin

Goku going SSJ.

Reconstruction of Frieza

Goku's visit to Yardrat

Training for the androids

Android 20 impales Yamcha

Master Roshi teaches us/Maron about Dr. Gero

Vegeta describes how he turned SSJ

Cell vs Piccolo

Cell vs Android 17

Future Trunks and Vegeta training in the Hyperbolic Chamber

Goku and Gohan training in the Hyperbolic Chamber

Cell /Gohan Beam Struggle

Other world tournament

Vegeta Pui Pui Fight

Goku vs Majin Vegeta

Gotenks vs Fat Buu

Buu attacks the Lookout

Vegeta being reluctant to fuse.

Dabura in Heaven

Goku and Vegeta adventure in Buu

Buu absorbing the Kais

Some of these scenes do not exist in the manga or are not as epic i:e battles are much shorter.

The debut of Trunks was the shit though.

Gotenks was equally as awesome, mainly because he was basically a parody of DBZ. Like how he's the first and only one to ever yell out Super Saiyan before transforming into one, even though everybody else always yells out all their other attack names before doing it.

Or like when he told Piccolo he was acting like he was losing against Majin Buu on purpose, only to pull off Super Saiyan 3 out of his ass to get the comeback win, because in his words "that's how it always goes".

Gotenks was equally as awesome, mainly because he was basically a parody of DBZ. Like how he's the first and only one to ever yell out Super Saiyan before transforming into one, even though everybody else always yells out all their other attack names before doing it.

Or like when he told Piccolo he was acting like he was losing against Majin Buu on purpose, only to pull off Super Saiyan 3 out of his ass to get the comeback win, because in his words "that's how it always goes".

How the hell have I never noticed this?? :XD:

I remember him yelling too much going Super Saiyan against Frieza though.

He yelled for like 2 seconds :lol:

"Frieza, I won't let you get away..with this"

*screams* *transform*

Really? I remember the episode ending with him yelling, and somewhere in the next episode, he finally transformed. Then he proceeded to molest Frieza like a rabbi.

I remember him yelling too much going Super Saiyan against Frieza though.

He yelled for like 2 seconds :lol:

"Frieza, I won't let you get away..with this"

*screams* *transform*

Really? I remember the episode ending with him yelling, and somewhere in the next episode, he finally transformed. Then he proceeded to molest Frieza like a rabbi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMKepsqrC6I

Archived