Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mango kid

Dragon Ball Z

Faulconer's tracks were good for Z, but am the only one who liked Mark Menza's GT tracks? Wouldn't mind him making tracks for Super.

Nope. Ehm, I mean, I didn't like it too much when I picked up on it later, compared to the original soundtrack, which we got in Canada and Europe. Edited by Jiggy Martins Özil

We got the first teaser.

God I miss the Buu saga art design, they look all skinny and shiny now Edited by Crack.

So it looks like this'll take place before the ending. Kinda disappointing. Hopefully it isn't just that 5 year gap because I wanna see what happens with Uub, Pan, and Bra.

Im curious as to how the discussion on cutting Trunks tail went. Must of been the Saiyan version of getting circumcised to Vegeta haha.

Im curious as to how the discussion on cutting Trunks tail went. Must of been the Saiyan version of getting circumcised to Vegeta haha.

I'm sure Vegeta didn't give Bulma a chance to debate because of painful memories of Gohan crushing him during his battle with Goku.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

In the Buu saga, Krillin finally gets a girl and settles down. Making a kid and whatnot while getting old. Oh and his wife is 18.

The Frieza movie? I lost all interest when I saw the spoilers because it basically turned out to be what I expected it to be, plus Vegeta still doesn't get his moment. I'll watch it, because eh.

Can't remember if it was already mentioned, but the entire Frieza movie is up on youtube now.

Got the link? Cuz all I see are fake full movie vids leading to surveys or sites you have to sign up for that don't even have the movie. If the full movie ever was on Youtube yesterday or whenever then it was probably removed recently. If you do have a link, please PM it to me.

Goku VS Frieza is simply one of my favorite anime battles of all time, the only ones from other animes I think even come close are Yuske vs Sensui, Ichigo vs Grimmjow, and Naruto VS Pain. I can't wait to watch Revival of F.

Found out that Resurrection of F will be showing at a theater near me.

Yeah I think I may have to go to that.

Found it, but it's in Spanish. I skipped around to make sure it was legit and it looked good, though I think it may be missing like the first couple minutes because I didn't see any intro.