Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

It always annoyed me how Goku decided to take Cell-bomb to King Kai's world 1st of all places. I know it was because he had been there before, but couldn't he have just teleported them both to Hell since Goku had already been there too? There's no way the explosion would've destroyed ALL of Hell like Cell said it would do to Earth.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It always annoyed me how Goku decided to take Cell-bomb to King Kai's world 1st of all places. I know it was because he had been there before, but couldn't he have just teleported them both to Hell since Goku had already been there too? There's no way the explosion would've destroyed ALL of Hell like Cell said it would do to Earth.

Because Hell wasn't canon all the scenes of hell were to buy t?me.

Because Hell wasn't canon all the scenes of hell were to buy t?me.

Damn, I even just looked it up. I thought him falling off Snake Way was apart of the manga as well, but it's not. You're right, it was all filler.

He could still just have teleported somewhere on the Snake Way itself.

Or the entrance to heaven.

Or the empty space, previously known as Namek, where he fought Freeza.

To be fair, he didn't have much time to think of the best possible place to teleport. He went to the first place that came to mind.

He could still just have teleported somewhere on the Snake Way itself.

Or the entrance to heaven.

Or the empty space, previously known as Namek, where he fought Freeza.

To be fair, he didn't have much time to think of the best possible place to teleport. He went to the first place that came to mind.

In the minutes it took for him to say goodbye to Krillin and the other Z fighters, then go say goodbye to Gohan I'm sure he could've thought of some other place than King Kai's planet. Buuuut, this is Goku we're talking about so....

You are looking for plot holes in DBZ. That's like looking for holes in cheese.

I think it's unfair that Raditz is ridiculed as a weak guy. Just look at the fight from this perspective. Dragon Ball ended with Goku and Piccolo having a tremendous battle where they almost killed each other. They were considered the strongest beings in the universe. Suddenly, there's a guy who transcends both of them combined by a considerable margin. It took Goku's death and Piccolo's strongest technique to kill this guy. Sure, death is trivialized later in the series but at this point, it's pretty significant. Hell, I think this is the only time Goku looked so helpless, other than when he was getting tossed around by 50% Frieza.

That's what happens when you die early on. Everyone surpasses you. At least he's treated better than Yamcha who, despite at this point being more than strong enough to beat Raditz and Nappa, is still treated as a joke.

Fights I'd like to see...Videl vs. really anyone after learning how to use ki for more than just flying. Gohan/Piccolo vs. Vegeta. Uub vs. Buu because obvious reasons. Maybe Uub vs. Pan

True. What are some dream fights you guys would like to have seen? I would've loved to see some sort of sparring match between Krillin and Tien around the Buu saga before Krillin gave up fighting for good, either that or Tien VS Piccolo.

Mr Satan vs. Ginyu

True. What are some dream fights you guys would like to have seen? I would've loved to see some sort of sparring match between Krillin and Tien around the Buu saga before Krillin gave up fighting for good, either that or Tien VS Piccolo.

Mr Satan vs. Ginyu

I doubt the results would be any different than the seconds he lasted against Cell.

cellsatan.gif

Seeing as how Mr.Satan considers mastering KI a "smoke & mirrors trick"

If Mr Satan has enough fans there for the fight and Ginyu believes that Mr Satan truly is the strongest person on earth (which would include Goku), he would probably immediately try to take Satan's body. And Mr Satan's body is probably too weak to activate Ginyu's power, so Ginyu would be stuck in there and Mr Satan could win

If Mr Satan has enough fans there for the fight and Ginyu believes that Mr Satan truly is the strongest person on earth (which would include Goku), he would probably immediately try to take Satan's body. And Mr Satan's body is probably too weak to activate Ginyu's power, so Ginyu would be stuck in there and Mr Satan could win

I....actually really like this theory. I hate Hercule, but that makes so much sense if that battle were to take place on Earth.

Archived