Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want.

^HOLY SHIT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts on Lakers Frieza :lol:

Looks- I like it, though it took a little bit. At first glance, yeah it just looks like a pallete swap, but that there are some other changes, it's just far less drastic than his other forms.

The rest- A guy who never trained a day in his life after only four 4 months of training for the first time ever is suddenly able to kick Goku's ass? Goku? You know, the guy who killed him almost 20 years ago and went toe to toe with the God of Destruction just 3 years ago? After just 4 months. Yeah, that's a load of dog *censored*.

Frieza never tained in his life so , that make sense honestly.

If he had never ever train and was just born this way hell ....why not?

Last year, Akira Toriyama just announced a few things. The big things were these:

1. 17's name is Lapis
2. 18's name is Lazuli
3. Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 are nothing more than more than powered up variation of Super Saiyan. (I took this to mean they are all still a part of Super Saiyan 1 much like Ascended Super Saiyan and Ultra Super Saiyan). After fighting Bills Goku realized that the ki strain from 3 was too much of a sacrifice and will try to master his base (normal) form and Super Saiyan, and will probably never go Super Saiyan 2 or Super Saiyan 3 again

Random thought. I know a some people tend to complain about Cell and Buu just being random out of nowhere enemies in DBZ and I think they have a point at least when you don't stop to think about it. If anything, Cell actually fits better into the story than Frieza does due to him and the androids being the last bits of the Red Ribbon Army which dates all the way back to Dragon Ball. Only real problem is that once 17 and 18 show up, the RRA stops mattering because they kill Gero right away and by the time Cell shows up, at least from what I remember, Gero's long gone and forgotten about

Last year, Akira Toriyama just announced a few things. The big things were these:

1. 17's name is Lapis

2. 18's name is Lazuli

3. Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 are nothing more than more than powered up variation of Super Saiyan. (I took this to mean they are all still a part of Super Saiyan 1 much like Ascended Super Saiyan and Ultra Super Saiyan). After fighting Bills Goku realized that the ki strain from 3 was too much of a sacrifice and will try to master his base (normal) form and Super Saiyan, and will probably never go Super Saiyan 2 or Super Saiyan 3 again

Still think the Super Saiyan-situation is kind of bullshit and in some ways contradictory of the story, although SSJ3 was always described as a form that caused massive strain on the body. But it's Toriyama, so it's kind of ridiculous to get too worked up over it as a fan. It is what it is.

Random thought. I know a some people tend to complain about Cell and Buu just being random out of nowhere enemies in DBZ and I think they have a point at least when you don't stop to think about it. If anything, Cell actually fits better into the story than Frieza does due to him and the androids being the last bits of the Red Ribbon Army which dates all the way back to Dragon Ball. Only real problem is that once 17 and 18 show up, the RRA stops mattering because they kill Gero right away and by the time Cell shows up, at least from what I remember, Gero's long gone and forgotten about

A thing that really stuck with me from the Androids/Cell-saga is how it links up with Goku's "bad" habit to give his enemies a second chance. He always lets the bad guys live. Except for his own brother, which is somewhat ironic. Did it at first with Nappa, Vegeta and most of the Ginyu Force without much consequence. Vegeta warned Goku about it biting him in the ass one day every time, most notably before his death. Then he let Frieza go, who immediately tried shooting him in the back.

Eventually the whole situation with the androids that killed everybody in the future is on him, because he apparently let Gero go when fighting the Red Ribbon Army. So Vegeta was quite ominous when he said Goku would regret letting people go one day. Of course, in the end, it was Goku who ended up dead because of that mistake.

That makes the scene where Vegeta blames an already dead Goku for Cell killing Trunks even more powerful, since it was him letting Gero go that caused all the androids to pop up in the first place. The Cell-saga always felt like it made perfect sense to me and the series could've easily ended there and most things would've come in full circle, with Piccolo and Kami reunited, Vegeta apparently retiring after Goku died seemingly forever and Gohan taking over. Buu was the only thing that felt like an addition that came out of nowhere to me, however I still greatly enjoyed that saga too.

I love the fact they're back to fighting only in base forms,

Except A.) It's just Goku. and B.) He'll still go super saiyan; just not 2 or 3, unfortunately...unless Toriyama changes his mind again.

now it's all about technique again. Android 19 probably could've whooped Goku and Vegeta's asses in base form during the Buu Saga

universal-ryoma.gif No

I'd really like to see an official version of Xenoverse or GT or a new story involving the now multiverse. I imagine Toriyama has at least something else planned because it just seems random and pointless to come back to the series to make two new canon movies, one of which introduces two major characters and massively expands the world, and just leave it at that. I know it's Toriyama, but I guess I just wanna be optimistic.

I love the fact they're back to fighting only in base forms,

Except A.) It's just Goku. and B.) He'll still go super saiyan; just not 2 or 3, unfortunately...unless Toriyama changes his mind again.

now it's all about technique again. Android 19 probably could've whooped Goku and Vegeta's asses in base form during the Buu Saga

universal-ryoma.gif No

I'd really like to see an official version of Xenoverse or GT or a new story involving the now multiverse. I imagine Toriyama has at least something else planned because it just seems random and pointless to come back to the series to make two new canon movies, one of which introduces two major characters and massively expands the world, and just leave it at that. I know it's Toriyama, but I guess I just wanna be optimistic.

Do you read Dragon Ball Multiverse at all?

1. 17's name is Lapis

2. 18's name is Lazuli

Still think the Super Saiyan-situation is kind of bullshit and in some ways contradictory of the story, although SSJ3 was always described as a form that caused massive strain on the body. But it's Toriyama, so it's kind of ridiculous to get too worked up over it as a fan. It is what it is.

A thing that really stuck with me from the Androids/Cell-saga is how it links up with Goku's "bad" habit to give his enemies a second chance. He always lets the bad guys live. Except for his own brother, which is somewhat ironic. Did it at first with Nappa, Vegeta and most of the Ginyu Force without much consequence. Vegeta warned Goku about it biting him in the ass one day every time, most notably before his death. Then he let Frieza go, who immediately tried shooting him in the back.

Eventually the whole situation with the androids that killed everybody in the future is on him, because he apparently let Gero go when fighting the Red Ribbon Army. So Vegeta was quite ominous when he said Goku would regret letting people go one day. Of course, in the end, it was Goku who ended up dead because of that mistake.

That makes the scene where Vegeta blames an already dead Goku for Cell killing Trunks even more powerful, since it was him letting Gero go that caused all the androids to pop up in the first place. The Cell-saga always felt like it made perfect sense to me and the series could've easily ended there and most things would've come in full circle, with Piccolo and Kami reunited, Vegeta apparently retiring after Goku died seemingly forever and Gohan taking over. Buu was the only thing that felt like an addition that came out of nowhere to me, however I still greatly enjoyed that saga too.

Goku actually gave his brother a second chance, but Raditz immediately attacked him. It was when Goku was pulling on his tail.

After completing Dragon Ball prior to DBZ, it makes me wonder what made Goku go soft. Goku killed many people that were his enemies. He killed Tao, RR Army Soldiers, Officer Black, King Piccolo and his minions, and some others I'm probably forgetting. The only time he doesn't kill someone that was his enemy, was Piccolo, but he had many reasons not to.

1. 17's name is Lapis

2. 18's name is Lazuli

Goku actually gave his brother a second chance, but Raditz immediately attacked him. It was when Goku was pulling on his tail.

After completing Dragon Ball prior to DBZ, it makes me wonder what made Goku go soft. Goku killed many people that were his enemies. He killed Tao, RR Army Soldiers, Officer Black, King Piccolo and his minions, and some others I'm probably forgetting. The only time he doesn't kill someone that was his enemy, was Piccolo, but he had many reasons not to.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about that, but good point.

Archived