Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they took a big steaming shit on Gohan.

Not like that's the first time it has happened. I don't think there has been one movie where Gohan as an adult has looked strong.

I was just hopeful these movies would atleast pick up where the series left off.

Just caught up to DBM. I mostly like it except for the gag chapters like the one with Arale and Nekomajin, which irritated me. I also thought some special chapters were redundant.

DBM? what is this?

Just caught up to DBM. I mostly like it except for the gag chapters like the one with Arale and Nekomajin, which irritated me. I also thought some special chapters were redundant.

DBM? what is this?

It's a really well done fan-made manga that takes place after Dragon Ball Z, GT never takes place in this fan made universe.

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html

I'd check it out bro, it's pretty good!

At first, I was kinda off on it, because just as SSJG Goku, I thought it was kinda lazy, but as a stand-alone form it actually makes sense in more ways than one. First, it's ironic that Frieza is a Golden Warrior now, just like the ones he feared. Second, just like SSJG was only a evolution, and not exactly a new form, Frieza's perceived God Mode is an evolution of his natural state. Third, Gold and Purple are royal colors, fitting for an emperor of the universe. Also, I like it in a cynical sense because there's people that hated GT because of it's flamboyant and ridiculous color schemes.

What's everyone thoughts on Frieza's gold form?

Looks cool, but then, a transformation in the series needs awesome ass-kicking validation so we'll see how well it turned out when the movie releases.

Frieza's new form is cool. It's still recognizable of the iconic villain that put the fear in millions and the gold and purple look will make it seem even more satisfying for those who hate the Lakers when he gets his ass beat.

FREEZER_zpstxbsiwie.png

That's *censored*ing awesome! I tried to RT that before I realized I was not on Twitter.

Frieza's new form is cool. It's still recognizable of the iconic villain that put the fear in millions and the gold and purple look will make it seem even more satisfying for those who hate the Lakers when he gets his ass beat.

FREEZER_zpstxbsiwie.png

OMFG :XD:

My thoughts on Lakers Frieza :lol:

Looks- I like it, though it took a little bit. At first glance, yeah it just looks like a pallete swap, but that there are some other changes, it's just far less drastic than his other forms.

The rest- A guy who never trained a day in his life after only four 4 months of training for the first time ever is suddenly able to kick Goku's ass? Goku? You know, the guy who killed him almost 20 years ago and went toe to toe with the God of Destruction just 3 years ago? After just 4 months. Yeah, that's a load of dog *censored*.

I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want.

Archived