Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if Im wrong, but in reference to the unlimited potential for Saiyans, I thought it was for Saiyans that were half or part Human. Which would be why Gohan and Future Trunks, and Goku Jr/Vegeta Jr were able to become as powerful as they were.

That never did make sense to me. How does only being halfblood make you better? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Otherwise in a few hundred years, you got people who're only 1/143 saiyan and hardly even fight if at all and who can do the stuff it took Goku and Vegeta and even Gohan and Future Trunks tons of hard work and sacrifice to be able to do with no effort.

If you were to rename DBZ, what would you call it? The question popped in my head lately seeing as how the dragon balls took a back seat ever since the Saiyan saga(despite Vegeta and Nappa going to Earth for them).

Another idea that literally just came to me. Imagine how things would have changed if the Z warriors told Vegeta and Nappa they just used the dragon balls and that the Saiyans would have to wait another year.

If you were to rename DBZ, what would you call it? The question popped in my head lately seeing as how the dragon balls took a back seat ever since the Saiyan saga(despite Vegeta and Nappa going to Earth for them).

Genki Dama, maybe? The Spirit Bomb played a massive roll in the series despite it being used only 3 times in canon.

It's hard for it to NOT be Dragon Ball Z.

The hell happened to my comment all I said was Yes, English!

Correction, it was "English!".

One word posts are generally considered as spam.

• 4 weeks later...

I cant recall this moment at all or atleast when itd be appropriate. When was it in DBZ that Vegeta decided to change his main goal in life to becoming stronger than Goku? It wasnt after the Saiyan saga ended because if you go back nd watch, he beat the Goku pretty damn bad and would have left the planet decimated if it wasn't for Goku getting his ass saved. So he was stronger than Goku there. On Namek, Goku was stronger than Recoome, Ginyu, and Frieza, in which Vegeta was stronger than Ginyu as well by the time they fought and if Dende/Krilin werent assclowns, he would have beaten Frieza after becoming immortal. Despite that though, as Vegeta was succumbing to death, he seemed to be openly embracing the fact and respecting that Goku was stronger, is a Super Saiyan, and going to beat Frieza.

I cant recall this moment at all or atleast when itd be appropriate. When was it in DBZ that Vegeta decided to change his main goal in life to becoming stronger than Goku?

I think it was after Goku landed back on Earth and Vegeta had a nightmare.

Besides Kid Buu, did Goku beat any major bad guy in DBZ? Piccolo killed Raditz, Vegeta was only beat because of Gohan, Krillin, and Yajirobe(Vegeta would have won if it was a strict one on one), the Ginyu force was nothing to Goku, he could have beat Frieza, but stopped, leaving it to an exploding Namek and then Trunks, its implied 17 & 18 were too strong for him and Perfect Cell is,

Yeah, Goku has never killed a major bad guy on the entire series of DBZ ever. Kinda sad lol.

He killed kid buu.............With the genkidama.

I think it's safe to say Kid buu was the major bad guy amoung all major bad guy.

Archived