Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

The debut of Trunks was the shit though.

Gotenks was equally as awesome, mainly because he was basically a parody of DBZ. Like how he's the first and only one to ever yell out Super Saiyan before transforming into one, even though everybody else always yells out all their other attack names before doing it.

Or like when he told Piccolo he was acting like he was losing against Majin Buu on purpose, only to pull off Super Saiyan 3 out of his ass to get the comeback win, because in his words "that's how it always goes".

Trunks' debut was awesome, then he kinda went downhill. But that's just my opinion.

As for Gotenks, I definitely preferred him in the series over him in the movies. Speaking of fusions, what about Veku? His scenes in Fusion Reborn were definitely great.

DBZ

Original

Dat Bruce Faulconer music tho

Speaking of Bruce Faulconer, the remix of Perfect Cell's theme is my favourite of his.

What's the difference between DBZ and DBZ Kai?

Less fillers, and a lot of the voices of certain characters have changed. Frieza, Android #18, and Kid/Teen Gohan are perfect examples of this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The episode started with the aftermath of the Spirit Bomb. Then Frieza came back, shot Piccolo, killed Krillin, popped a weasel, started sweating and Goku transformed for the rest of the episode.

Gohan turning Super Saiyan 2 was dragged on a lot. He completed his transformation in one episode, yet they still showed him in transition for at least half of the next episode.

Stupid refresh thing that makes me unable to see new posts on smartphones until I post...

Haven't really seen much of the Fusion Reborn movie. Can't remember Veku. Should probably pick up some old movies. I always thought it was interesting that Gogeta was the only fusion and basically one of the very few fighters in the series who was able to get right down to business. Even more so than Trunks, although he was extremely arrogant against Frieza and spent a couple of minutes humiliating him.

Haven't really seen much of the Fusion Reborn movie. Can't remember Veku. Should probably pick up some old movies. I always thought it was interesting that Gogeta was the only fusion and basically one of the very few fighters in the series who was able to get right down to business. Even more so than Trunks, although he was extremely arrogant against Frieza and spent a couple of minutes humiliating him.

Go back and watch it for comic relieft (even though Goten and Trunks' scenes are full of that as well). Seeing a fat Gogeta (or Veku as South Kai refers to him as) make fun of Janemba is definitely one of my fave moments in that movie. Rabbit Feet Technique FTW!!

I actually got to meet the voice of Gohan from Dragon Ball Z Kai a few years ago. She signed a photo of Android #18 for me.

I love the DBZ series and my all time favorite character is Vegeta. And i kinda felt bad for him as he was always outshined by Goku. I get that Goku is the main man of the show but i still always hoped for maybe a movie or a tv special where Vegeta, or even other Z fighters, would get the spotlight or atleast show them as equals.

How does Kai portray Frieza's voice? Please tell me it's a female voice. His DBZ voice was amazing and chilling.

Kai was a male voice, but DBZ was a female voice.

Ugh. IMO Frieza's creepiness is greatly aided by the female voice, you just know he ain't a *Censored* to *Censored* with.

Still think LittleKuriboh's the best Freeza, though. :P

Oh yeah definitely. I heard Frieza's actual (USA) voice the other day for the first time in a while, and boy did it take me for surprise. I'm so use to LittleKuriboh's now that the others just sound weird to me.

its over 90000!

alright u maggots listen up popo is going to teach u the pecking order

alright u maggots listen up popo is going to teach u the pecking order

all these squares maake a circle kami i want you to tell me i can leave the lookout at any time

mr popo you can leave the lookout at any time

dont tell me what to do

ep 41 of tfs popo has lsd lol

Still think LittleKuriboh's the best Freeza, though. :P

Oh yeah definitely. I heard Frieza's actual (USA) voice the other day for the first time in a while, and boy did it take me for surprise. I'm so use to LittleKuriboh's now that the others just sound weird to me.

I love how great.of a voice and character LK gives Frieza when prior to being picked to do the voice, LK knew jackshit bout Frieza

I think Krillin has the strangest voice change between the actual and the abridged.

I forget. Who voices Vegeta in the abridged series. He sounds so damn close to the actual Vegeta. He's also my favorite character just because of how close he is to his actual counterpart while still being hilarious.

I remember someone mentioning an idea for Cell having a Randy Savage like character. Now I actually want to see that.

• 3 weeks later...

I forget. Who voices Vegeta in the abridged series. He sounds so damn close to the actual Vegeta. He's also my favorite character just because of how close he is to his actual counterpart while still being hilarious.

I remember someone mentioning an idea for Cell having a Randy Savage like character. Now I actually want to see that.

Vegeta apparently is one of the easier voices to recreate.

Oh yeah, to answer your question, it's Lanipator who does Vegeta's voice.

And the new TFS episode is up.

Archived