Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

*sigh*

Johnny Yong Bosch hasn't even been the new english Broly for a whole week and now apparently he has some sexual allegations against him too.

Shit like this is why I hate people, and no I'm not talking about Johnny.

Who accused him?

Guest Fight Me.

Aww man. I loved Brice as Ginyu. R.I.P.

RIP. Damn, what an iconic voice. I can't think of DBZ without hearing his voice narrating the intro/ending.

Brice was only the narrator for original Dragon Ball, not Z.

Oh, damn. Still pretty legendary nonetheless.

Kakarot got me so hyped again, actually caved in and got Funimation to rewatch everything. My friends think it's a dumb decision, but I like having it at the click of a button as soon as I open the app so whatever. ????

Who accused him?

I'm not entirely sure, I think Fight Me. was right. It may have been a ISWV supporter who's mad that Vic was replaced and it also could've been a KV supporter. Whoever it was got ripped to shreds though because JYB wasn't having any of it.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/12/05/days-after-being-announced-as-dragon-balls-new-broly-voice-actor-johnny-yong-bosch-shuts-down-accusations-of-sexual-misconduct/

That was great and I'm glad he's staying on top of things and shutting these idiots down.

R.I.P Brice Armstrong.

Kakarot got me so hyped again, actually caved in and got Funimation to rewatch everything. My friends think it's a dumb decision, but I like having it at the click of a button as soon as I open the app so whatever. ????

I had Funimation for a few months. I used the shit out of it. Watched every single episode of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and GT, and the movies. It was worth every penny, since I was watching about 5 or 6 episodes a day. :lol: Then I just cancelled it when I was done.

I recently bought the first "season" of Dragon Ball on DVD. I've never seen the entire full series of the original Dragon Ball. Only bits and pieces, I only remember seeing it on tv at my "Nanny's" house after school. And I have a few VHS tapes of Dragon Ball. So I'm kinda hyped to finally fully see if from where it all started

And I still need Season 2 of Dragon Ball and I'll have the full set of the Orange sets. I do want to get Dragon Ball Kai too. And I need the final Season of Super to have them all. I got the last one for like $15 on ebay, a hell of a deal with them being like $40 when they first come out

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh, DBZA has been dead to me for a long time now. Their running gags are overused and have lost their novelty and it just hasn't been very funny to me since Namek. Maybe now I can finally start going to Dragonball related videos on Youtube and not seeing almost every single person in the comment section mentioning one of TFS's overused gags. I don't even like their recent movies, I hated the Broly one and it's hard for me to dislike or hate something Broly related.

Archived