Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit...I bought the new Super Dragonball World Heroes Mission game today, and it came with some free promotional trading cards. Those cards look *censored*ing good. Now I think I might be hooked on buying DB Super trading cards. :lol:

The Switch game is really f'in good (better than FighterZ in my opinion)...and yup, I definitely just bought a shitload of packs of cards on Amazon. Lol.

Guest Fight Me.

Damn shame, I really wanted to get it. But at least now I'll be saving my money lol

Also, the Broly movie is now available for preorder at the cheapest it's been at $20 on Amazon and Walmart. Definitely wanna own that officially. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

So the English dub finally got to the debut of Ultra Instinct Omen (the black haired version) yesterday. Though Beerus called it "Autonomous Ultra Instinct" during the episode, not sure I like that lol

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, they've aired every episode of Super they've gotten to so far. Even the Arale episode got dubbed, which is odd cause I'm pretty sure Dr. Slump never aired in the US so there must've been so many confused fans. Unless they remember her from the original Dragon Ball too lol

I remember her being in one of the old Budokai Tenkaichi games randomly, that's when I first saw her lmao

Ugh. This would be a cool set to get, but fillers would just make it a waste of money for me unless it's cheap. If only they did a better job with fillers.

I think there may have been enough die-hard DB fans to know who Arale is?

Guest Fight Me.

Ugh. This would be a cool set to get, but fillers would just make it a waste of money for me unless it's cheap. If only they did a better job with fillers.

Just realized you were talking about the set Alternation posted, I was discussing last night's DBS lol

But yeah, those should have all the episodes. There's always the Kai season blu rays you can get. Or just skip the episode on the set, it's very easy to look up what episodes are filler.

Just realized you were talking about the set Alternation posted, I was discussing last night's DBS lol

But yeah, those should have all the episodes. There's always the Kai season blu rays you can get. Or just skip the episode on the set, it's very easy to look up what episodes are filler.

Ah, figured I'd just keep on typing, and we'd eventually find out we were talking about.

oh Kai has no fillers, I forgot. Would get that, especially if the boxarts look great. The problem is though, even relevant/canon chapters have fillers. Or, I'm just too impatient to deal with constantly stares and "err hmm" and whatnot.

Guest Fight Me.

Just arrived today.

4f8QTAV.jpg

I want em lol Going to Comic Con this year (at least that's the plan), I'm afraid of how much money I'm gonna spend on stuff like this lmao

Just arrived today.

4f8QTAV.jpg

I want em lol Going to Comic Con this year (at least that's the plan), I'm afraid of how much money I'm gonna spend on stuff like this lmao
Id hate to know how much I spent on them. Although my Goku Black which I spent £57 on now goes for £200+. They get crazy expensive if you dont get them on release.

• 3 weeks later...

Dragon Ball Super Broly was incredible, it definitely was the return Broly deserved after the BULLSHIT that was Bio-Broly. I'm still excited that he now exists in Super. I didn't think there'd be another movie made so soon after, I wonder who the villain could be.

Archived