Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to lie. I let out a good shout of "*censored*ING YES" throughout the house when I saw "Dragon Ball Z Abridged will return in Season 4" appear on the screen. I'm glad they've decided to continue. I wouldn't have blamed them if they hadn't, especially since their fanbase as a whole is getting toxic sometimes, but its been rather important to me over the years and i'm glad they're going to continue.

With them rebooting Broly & Paragus to make them canon. Which other non-canon characters you want the same treatment? For me, Cooler, Janemba, Baby & the Shadow Dragons.

While seeing the Toriyama's take on the Shadow Dragons would be interesting, I'd rather they not keep dragging up old shit. Focus on new storylines and characters.

Janemba and Baby are fine as they are and all Cooler really needs is just a simple mention. No need for any of them to actually come back.

Guest Fight Me.

So did anyone actually go to theaters this weekend to watch the original Broly movie? I wanted to (even though I own the trilogy), but the closest theater near me showing it was a bit far lol.

I didn't, had to help my dad all weekend. I also own the trilogy. My buddy got it for me for my Birthday. Now I own the first two Broly movies on DVD and VHS. And Bio Twice since I believe it only came out on DVD. Pumped for January!

Also TFS

YES YES YES ANOTHER SEASON! Can't wait, only started watching them a year ago but can't wait

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like DBZA. Can't say the same for a section of its fanbase that is determined to herald it as an objectively superior show to the original.

While I do agree that calling it objectively better than the original is a big stretch, I do think it holds up on its own as a genuinely good show even without DBZ (by which I mean you don't have to have seen the original to get or enjoy it, though it does help)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

New DBS Broly screenshots:

gJby95u.jpg

ai1BkKd.jpg

Rakg8aa.jpg

WOOO BABY. :D

omrizfm.jpg

Geekdom has been speculating for a while now that a third and final trailer would drop in November. Perhaps these screenshots are from said trailer.

Archived