Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

TRUNKS IS THE GOD DAMN LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN (god)! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUU?!

Okay. Maybe.

I have not been this hyped for a transformation in forever. Holy shit.

Yea he went straight up Broly mode. ?If I'm not mistaken, that was the Rage transformation that Vegeta used against Beerus.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super is supposed to end before the events of this. (Maybe)

But if they decide to continue it with Future Trunks' timeline then they can make many more storylines and enemies if they want. I have no problem with them passing the torch to Trunks. The Gohan in AlterNation's sig will always be my favorite character in all of DB history, but I feel like Trunks needs more story development.

It feels like to me, the show is trying to make Trunks the main character. Possibly, we see Goku and Vegeta die in this arc near the end, and present Trunks becomes the savior.

Nah, this is still Dragon Ball. They won't ever remove Goku from the top spot and Vegeta only recently outgrown his sideman status.

Also think it might be a bit too much to ask for present Trunks to take anything from Future Trunks and actually develop as a character, but we'll see. Think young Trunks had great potential as a character and as Gotenks even more, but it's Toriyama, so not holding my breath.

I'm still a fan of my idea and this arc just showed Goku die with the flashback. I do see your argument and understand it, but feel like there's too much focus on Trunks(both of them) to ignore the possibility. Future Trunks' world can still have a plethora of reasonably strong opponents. Maybe bring a movie villian into the mix. We do have the Xenoverse villians as well. Just throwing the idea that Goku and Vegeta don't make it through this arc, Trunks and Bulma stay in the future with Future Trunks and then the Time Patrol gets started.

I'm still a fan of my idea and this arc just showed Goku die with the flashback. I do see your argument and understand it, but feel like there's too much focus on Trunks(both of them) to ignore the possibility. Future Trunks' world can still have a plethora of reasonably strong opponents. Maybe bring a movie villian into the mix. We do have the Xenoverse villians as well. Just throwing the idea that Goku and Vegeta don't make it through this arc, Trunks and Bulma stay in the future with Future Trunks and then the Time Patrol gets started.

Yes, but Goku & Vegeta won't die or the end of Z would never happen which I don't think will happen. At most like said above they tell more of Future Trunk's story since he had never been touched on in the story much.

I like more focus on Future Trunks too. Especially with the Time Patrol idea from the games that people have been hoping gets implanted in the show. At the same time, I also once read that the show isn't exactly going on much further beyond the end of this arc.

Maybe if they do it in a spin-off type of fashion while Super just continues.

I just remembered, we still have that all-universe tournament coming up. With Goku and Vegeta being Beerus' prodigies, that makes it less likely imo for them to drop out of the show.

Dragon Ball Super's official English sub has been announced, and will air on multiple platforms including Crunchyroll beginning October 22 at 6 p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET, Toei Animation revealed today.

Dragon Ball Super with English subtitles will be available to watch in North America, Latin America, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand on Crunchyroll, Daisuki.net, and Anime Lab. Episode 63 of Super, "Don't Define Saiyan Cells! The Curtain Rises on Vegeta's Intense Battle!!," which leads into the finale of the "Future Trunks" arc on the series, will be simulcast on October 22.

The episode follows Future Trunks as he's being chased down by a destructive opponent and includes his battle against Goku Black. The entire Future Trunks arc, which begins with episode 47 of the series, will be available to stream that day as well. And beginning on October 30, the complete Super series will begin rolling out 10 episodes at a time each week.

"Patience always pays off, and were delighted to finally share Dragon Ball Super with our fans around the world," Toei Animation President Masayuki Endo said in a statement accompanying the announcement.

Just watched Episode 63 and its so much better having an official sub.

Spoilers for episode 64 and possibly future ones.

I never thought I'd see this in Super, but Vegito is definitely coming back in the near future. There's waaaay to many signs pointing that direction. No seal for the Mafuba makes it useless unless they somehow manage to go back and get it. Supreme Kai who told Goku how he split with Kibito a while back decided to stay for the fight with both Potara earings. It's definitely not going to be Gogeta because Vegeta hates the fusion dance, but it's looking like we will see a fusion battle.

Funimation and Toei Animation announced the Dragon Ball SuperEnglish dub is in production. Funimation will also start simulcasting the newest episode of Dragon Ball Super this weekend.

Though Funimation didn't say when we can expect the dub, Funimation is adding the English subtitled episodes of Dragon Ball Super (1-10 and 47-64) to its library at 10 a.m. PT today. Episodes 11-46 will be added "once subtitling has been completed."

Funimation will also handle home video distribution of Dragon Ball Super for the United States and Canada.

Finally!!!!

Great news. But honestly, watching Super has got me waaaaaay too used to the Japanese voices, maybe to the point of me liking them more.

Still, why the flying *Censored* have they not released the dub for Buu saga Kai yet? The last person to finish their voice over was Schemmel and that was in JANUARY.

Great news. But honestly, watching Super has got me waaaaaay too used to the Japanese voices, maybe to the point of me liking them more.

Still, why the flying *Censored* have they not released the dub for Buu saga Kai yet? The last person to finish their voice over was Schemmel and that was in JANUARY.

I know what you mean. I'm so use to Black's voice in Japanese that it sound weird hearing his English dub

Archived